Chapter 4 or Caught by the Goblin Witch
128 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Harem, that's the best answer that Soda can give to his small goblin girlfriend. He had a great desire to feel love, to have a family, people who cared about him and loved him… It could sound silly and dumb, but is his deepest desire. Could that convince Aryss, how will she feel about it? Soda didn't think about her feelings… What if she doesn't like the idea of sharing her boyfriend with other people? Soda just waited for her answer, which came in a matter of seconds.

 

“A big Harem?...” Aryss frowned for a second. Soda guard's silence, waiting for her response. But she just sighed, and rested on his chest. “Okay, I guess”

 

Huh? That's it? Soda thought that Aryss was going to protest. He had the notion that goblins were territorial, so he expected her to at least say something to him other than she was fine with it. “You sound calm about it, are you not bothered?”

 

Aryss touched his shoulders.

 

“Meh, I don't care if I have to share you, Goat Head. Just, don't forget about me easily…or I'll bite your nuts off!” She laughs again, and Soda couldn't help but smile, he found her charming. Aryss is the petit, savage goblin that he found himself attracted to just mere minutes after arriving to this world. He caresses her cheeks with one of his fingers.

 

“So cute…” 

 

But the moment of happiness was eclipsed by his own thoughts. Soda had to prepare his next move. After all, he is eager to explore the world and live a great adventure. And he needs information about the place where he landed. Also, he had to know if Aryss wanted to go with him. He doesn't regret proposing to her to be his girlfriend so quickly and out of the blue, but he knew that essentially, they were a couple of strangers. Now, he could read her thoughts, and maybe that surprised her, but that essentially wouldn't make their relationship stronger. If he wants to have a good relationship with her, he has to get to know her better...Talking, like a real person. Instead of just resorting at his powers

 

 Soda made himself a promise, to get to know more of his future partners. If he aims to be loved, he has to love back. He feels in love easily, but it didn't matter to feel in love with multiple people if it was a superficial love… It has to be true love. The one that he always wanted to have. He has to be a great partner, a great lover, a great fucker. He may fall in love easily, but he will consolidate those feelings into something far stronger. That didn't mean that he will let the sex aside.

 

It's time to get some information

 

“So, Aryss, tell me about this forest.” The goblin raises her head and scratches it. The goblin girl closes her eyes and smiles, but quickly answers her lover.

 

“Sure, just let me- Ah!” Aryss jumps and lands on her back, her eyes watching behind Soda with a surprised look on them.

 

Before he could make a move, a voice shouted.

 

“Stay where you are, Otlan!”

 

“Fuck…Cressa” Aryss voice got a more acid tone to it, at the sight of the goblin witch.

 

The older goblin walks into the clearing, with her staff pointing at Soda, the black orb shining with the light of the stars. The otlan didn't make a move, and just stared at her. She had a nice, shortstack body, with bigger tits than Aryss. She also seems older than her, the grayish tone of her hair helped him notice. But what most caught his attention was the staff that she firmly grabs with her hands, aiming at him. What kind of power does she possess? He thought.

 

Fuck, where did she come from? Is she from Aryss’s tribe?... She’s hot, though, I really love the goblins of this world. From her reaction, it seems that Aryss also knows her. She must know. 

 

Using the ability, Soda uses his psychic link with Aryss to read her mind. But as he enters into her thoughts, he begins to feel tired.

 

What? But I thought that my stamina had improved. Why am I feeling tired? His body is fine…but his mind, on the other hand, felt fatigued. It feels weird, but…it made sense. The energy for the psychic abilities had to come from some place. 

 

The mental powers must have wormed me out. I doubt that I'm able to create a link with this other goblin. It looks like they don't work with my body energy, they work with my mind energy… Whatever that means. It was so obvious that he felt stupid by not considering that his powers had limitations. Soda had been far too careless with them. Whenever he got the chance, he must rest and get to know more about the system. 

 

“What is happening here, Aryss?” Cressa asked Aryss, her eyes examining her half naked body. Aryss maintained her silence, but fulminated her with her stare.

 

“None of your business! Old Hag!” Aryss showed her teeths and spit to the ground, as she adopted a more menacing stance, but Soda thought that she looked cuter in that position, like if she was a cat “Get that staff away from us!”

 

“Abandoning your guard turn just to meet an otlan and fucking him?” Cressa frowned at Aryss “You are worse than I thought…. Are you a traitor?... Are you planning on attacking your tribe?”

 

“No! You shut up! I'm not betraying anything!  What I do with my cunt it's none of your business!”

 

“You just abandoned your post! It is my business, what if there’s an attack!?”

 

“Shut up Hag, There will be no attack in this forest, Nothing happens in it!”

 

This fucking bitch! Always ruining everything! Aryss’s thoughts were on fire, Soda could feel her hated for the goblin named Cressa. A clear frustration that evoked images of wrath towards her were present in her mind. What am I going to do?... She’s probably going to report me…and the Goat Head will be taken… If he doesn't escape right now…

 

Soda then stands up, and raises his arms, while Cressa turns her staff to point at him again. She gave a quick examination of his naked body with her big purple eyes. Soda is not armed, so he thought he didn't present a threat to her. But of course, her defense didn't lower, not even at the sight of his cock. If he could make another Psychic link, he could see what she thought of it.

 

“Do not move.”

 

“If I may speak… I'm not an Unknown Otlan… I'm her magu.”

 

Cressa lowered the staff, and looked back at Aryss with a face full of shock. She found that the younger goblin had a blush on her face, the menacing stance that she had adopted, and her expression had softened, as if she found herself relaxed at the mention of the goblin word for boyfriend.

 

 You clearly have taken advantage of that word. Oh, you Goat Head… Soda felt that her mind relaxed, letting the hatred and frustration that she felt for Cressa out.

 

“Is that true?...Aryss, is this man your…magu?” Cressa’s grip hardened on her staff, Soda noticed a change in her voice, is she, shocked? Angry? Her expression shows clear anger, but her eyes had widened, is she surprised that Aryss had a partner?

 

Aryss simply nodded and grabbed Soda’s hand. The reincarnated otlan firmly took it. He waited for the reaction of the older goblin, who simply watched them in shock. Soda thought that she probably wanted answers… To know how they meet or even how they feel in love. The goblin known as Cressa appears to be more harsh, likely due to her age (She is mature, like a Gilf) she could have a higher position in the goblin tribe. She won't believe them if they told her that they just met a few minutes ago, she would call them crazy and maybe attack them. He doesn't know what magic she possesses or what she can do, but Aryss is aware of it.

 

So he decided that he would create a story.

 

Using the Psychic Link, Soda entered the depths of Aryss’s mind, he tried to search for recent memories. It is like being in two places at the same time. His body is in the forest, naked, being pointed with a wooden staff with a black orb, but part of his mind is in the mind of his goblin lover. He feels his energy being drained as he goes through her memories, finding out different things about her through strange windows that lead to different moments of her life. Time didn't flow different, so he must think hard and quick.

 

Soda thought about the promise that he had made before… So he will just look for specific memories of her, nothing that will give away her thoughts on him. Traveling inside her mind feels weird, the goblin mind is simple, so navigating in it feels like walking through a gallery, full of pictures that represent memories. There were floating phrases of worlds that represent her thoughts, but he didn't touch those with his name of it. She deserves privacy about them.

 

Soda sees a handful of different experiences of Aryss’s life. Happy moments like she's fighting on the open fields, in an ambush, or she's eating blueberries, which she enjoys. Her smile of happiness, is something that makes Soda’s heart melt. But he also gets to look at other moments, hard periods of her life. One of the most prominent is that she trained under the guidance of none other than Cressa herself. He could see Aryss struggle, trying to use spells, but her constant tries are useless… And Cressa treats her like shit, forcing her to try again and again as a younger Aryss continues until total exhaustion. He hears the hurtful comments of Cressa, whose demanding lessons make Aryss quit the learning of magic in its entirely. Soda sees how this mark her as a fail witch in her tribe, making her focus on more physical stuff.

 

Aryss seems to be a lonely woman, one that doesn't have many friends. In one of her memories, Soda contemplates her eating a strange meat alone, apart from other goblins. He can feel the pain of her loneliness. Could that be the reason why she didn't have a problem with the harem? One thing is clear, Aryss needs love, and she doesn't want to be alone.

 

They were similar, to lonely souls that seek love and company.

 

But you won’t be alone any more, Aryss, that’s why I'm your Magu. He thought as he tightened the grip on her hand, in a lovely way. Her hand feels so small in his, she doesn't hesitate at his grip.

 

Suddenly, he feels his mind starting to get dizzy. He pushed too much, he started to feel more tired. The psychic link felt weakened, but Soda had what he needed. He had a perfect story to tell Cressa. He had seen some recent memories of Aryss and crafted a story with them. The otlan only expected that the mature goblin believes him.

 

But there is something else, he needed to make Aryss follow his story. If she seems nervous, she might awaken suspicions of Cressa. He had to tell her about the plan… And while he feels the Psychic link weakening, he will give it one more push before his “mental energy” runs off… He made a mental note, to investigate more about his powers before using them again.

 

Aryss, listen to me carefully. He speaks to her mind. Aryss tensed up and looked directly at Soda, with her face full of fear and surprise.

 

Wha?- But before she could even say or think anything else, Soda continued. His voice sounds similar to how he talks, but the psychic link gives it an echo effect on it. Maybe with training he could get a better tone with this “psychic voice”

 

Don't worry, it's me, it's a special ability that I have. But I'll explain to you later. Look forward to Cressa again.

 

Looking more nervous, Aryss does as he says, her head staring forward, to the old goblin, who contemplates them in silence.

 

I’ll tell a story of how we met. So she doesn't get suspicious. I don't think she believes you if you or I told her that I just appeared out of nowhere… Trust me, I know what to do.

 

I… I understand, I'll follow you. Aryss voice sounded more calm, and Soda began to tell Cressa the story.

 

“We met a couple of weeks ago, during one of the ambushes. We had a fight, hand-to-hand combat, and it ended in a draw. We spare each other and talk for a while. We found out that we liked each other, so we began a romance… And she asked me to be his Magu, which I accepted… And we have been seeing each other every time that she goes on a guard or an ambush”

 

It’s a simple yet effective story, one that didn't leave much to the imagination. Cressa judged them with half-closed eyes.

 

“Is that true, Aryss?” Cressa asked the younger goblin, which nodded back at her. 

 

“Yes, That's the true… I'm his gamu” She grabs his hand harder.

 

Cressa sighed and lowered the staff. It appears that it worked. Soda relaxes and ends the Psychic link with Aryss. He feels how tired his mind was, it shows how much he must train with his powers before using them recklessly.

 

“It's still no reason to just leave your guard during your turn” Cressa pointed at Aryss with her finger, frowning again “When I noticed that light…and heard the noise, I thought that something had happened, that maybe you were attacked”

 

Light? Fuck, I forgot about that.

 

“Forgive me, I insisted, I came with a torch, so I wouldn't get lost in this dark forest. Please don't make her get into trouble… I just love her so much.  I didn't want to be away from her for much longer”

 

Soda kneels and kisses Aryss on the lips, making the goblin girl blush at the sudden act. The otlan thought that maybe he’s being cheesy, but that could help to make Cressa less suspicious, which it appeared to work.

 

“Ha, it appears that you got a fine boy for you…” Cressa teased the younger goblin, who replied with a killer stare. While Soda found her attractive, he couldn't ignore what he had seen in Aryss mind. Maybe he could seduce her and give her a proper punishment. He liked mature women, after all. 

 

“Shu-Shut up” Aryss crossed her arms

 

“Anyway, We have to get back…and you! You are coming with us… What's your name?”

 

“My name is Soda Shoichi…” The Otlan tells her

 

“ What a weird name for an Otlan. Whatever, Since you are her Magu, you must present yourself to the chief so he lets you be in the tribe.”

 

Soda nodded. He could feel a sort of excitement, getting to know a goblin tribe from the inside sounds like a fun experience. He had a glaze of how it was when he peeked at the memories of Aryss… Also, it could be a place to obtain more members for his harem. But he needed to enter it first. He walks behind Cressa and asks her to lead the way. Soda offers her hand to Aryss, and she takes her, walking by his side.

 

The goblin tribe is upon them.


Cressa didn't know what to think of the situation. The sudden appear of the lover of Aryss seems suspicious, but she didn't say a thing. The old goblin woman didn't expect that someone that she considered to be inferior to her, a dumb goblin gal who isn't able to use magic, could manage to get herself a boyfriend. And an Otlan of the Lust tribe, of all things.

 

She knew that Otlans from that tribe were considered the perfect breeders, great lovers and fuckers, able to please every race in the entire world of Telrian… The fact that the goblin that used to be her apprentice has one of them as her partner, makes her blood boiled. Cressa had managed to hide her emotions, as she could break her own staff out of the pure anger that she felt inside of her. She could imagine how Aryss had been fucked by that magnificent, long and fat cock that hung between the legs of the Otlan named as Soda Shoichi.

 

She was the great Cressa, Witch of Dirt and Shadows, one of the best witches in the Hazel Forest. Cressa had waited for years for a perfect male for her…she desired an Otlan that could please her needs. She’s old, and in her last years Cressa craved a lover who wasn't a dull goblin lad. She prayed every night to Aposs the divine, The Tall-goblin. And he had answered her prayers… But with a twist, as the old chant says.

 

Aposs will hear you if you pray, but not everything will come as you say.

 

The twist was that the goblin woman that she hated, the mark of her first failure as a witch master of her tribe, had the lover that she needed. It's like a slap to the nose, a pull off the ears. She had a glance at the Otlan, who was walking nude alongside Aryss. They hold hands like if it was nothing. Cressa considered it a humiliation. How could she have never enjoyed that in all her life? Only focussed on magic and letting everything aside had led her to those frustrations. The younger goblin is probably mocking her at her back. But she grins, she won't let Aryss get away with him that easily… She knew the lust of the Otlans, and she’ll do whatever to have that man as her lover. After all, temptation is the most dangerous of weapons.

4