30: The release of pent-up anger (3)
41 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Rise, you pig! My resentment towards you hasn't healed yet, so I'll make you taste the torment for what you did to my fiancée." Mimoun didn't care for all this dramatic display of pity form Doudrian. He punched just once and felt his grip demanding more.

"F...Fayte!!"

Stella wasn't sad anymore. Finally, she realized she was wrong about her fiancé. Doudrian was indeed lying to her, and now the truth was in front of her.

'My fiancé cares about me.'

Tears wiped from her eyes, a bright smile lit up her face, and how could it not, seeing the type of person her fiancé truly was.

"Oooooh, what a painful life, how could this happen to me!!?"

Doudrian didn't listen to Mimoun, continuing his screams as if his life depended on it, fueling Mimoun's anger further. He wouldn't let it end with just one punch.

"Don't want to stand up, huh?... Fine, very well. Then don't blame me for what happens to you next." If Mimoun couldn't hit Doudrian standing, what's stopping him from striking him while lying on the ground? Thinking about it, even Memon's feet wanted her revenge too.

"No, Fayte, please leave him. He'll only bring you trouble if you hit him."

Mimoun turned to the girl lying on the ground and saw her condition, but she still thought about her fiancé instead of herself! She didn't want Fayte to fall into trouble.

'This girl!!' He couldn't help but smile warmly at her.

"Don't worry, Stella. I'll teach him a lesson so he never dares to lay a hand on you again. Let the troubles come; I'm here for them."

"...No need for that."

If one were to consider the truth of her feelings, they'd realize these few words, though said lightly, but those words meant a lot to this orphan girl. They were like a declaration that her fiancé would stand by her, even if it meant standing against his own noble and prestigious family like the Delaviga family.

"You deserve it because you're my fiancée."

He decided she deserved him getting himself into serious trouble to protect her. That's why a part of her really wanted to see Mimoun beat Doudrian until his face changed, not for anything but as an extra proof that Stella wouldn't be alone anymore.

"Alright, I'll show you, you stupid fool, the consequence of touching a hair on this girl."

Mimoun's determination urged him to teach Doudrian a lesson he wouldn't forget. As for Sina, she was the most surprised person by all these events.

'Is he really the young master I know?'

"Although she was happy with what was happening now, this meant that Stella was now in the clear. But the fact remains that everything happening now is unexpected and out of the ordinary.

'Wasn't he the person who just yesterday was speaking happily about selling his fiancée as a slave? How did his stance change so quickly and to this extent?... This is really strange!!'

Many questions lingered unanswered for Sina, but recalling another truth highlighted the need to search for answers to those questions.

'But wait!! Is he in his right mind!!? Does he really want to beat Doudrian? Won't this bring trouble to his family?'

Firstly, her astonishment at Fait's actions was neither misplaced nor exaggerated in her suspicions, because the former owner of this body and the current owner are completely different from each other.

'Not good, if no one stops the young master it will lead to a big crisis.'

Secondly, and most importantly, Sina's fear of things worsening if Fayte hits Doudrian. If it's just a punch, the incident might end barely peacefully, but Fayte's statement shows he wants much more than just a punch.

The spoiled boy who does whatever he wants, however he wants, and wherever he wants without any repercussions, and this is illogical, but there's a reason behind it. There's someone standing behind him, absorbing all the shocks of his reckless actions. It's Disel Delaviga, the head of the Delaviga family.

So, Doudrian's provocation was also a provocation to his father, and with such a fact, many people who harbor resentment towards Doudrian can only keep it to themselves, not daring to express it. This only increased the young man's dominance in his actions for a considerable time.

'I must have someone stop the young master. I must go quickly to call the head of the family, or this problem will escalate.'

"Let's see, how many kicks can you endure?"

Even with this overwhelming advantage Doudrian has, he must know that no matter how stable things seem and are going well, there will come a day when things will change. What was a sturdy branch yesterday may shake from its roots today, and this is an absolute law applied to every creature.

"Aaaah, how could this happen to me?"

Doudrian should have known that there would come a time and place where circumstances won't allow his father to protect him. Regardless of this fact, was this the day that would change Doudrian's situation?

"In fact, I wanted to beat you while you were standing, but this is better. At least you know your rightful place is under people's feet."

Doudrian who was busy with his screaming, noticed Mimoun approaching, and from Mimoun's facial expressions, it was clear to Doudrian what Mimoun intended by getting closer to him.

"Oh, w..what are you doing Fayte!!? Don't you know who I am and who my father is?!"

"As if I care who you are or who your father is. You attacked my fiancée, so blame no one but yourself."

Stella's smile grew brighter, and even her face began to blush with embarrassment. Instead of stoping her fiancé from doing actions with unknown consequences, she was enjoying the happiest moments she hadn't felt in a long time.

"My...my father...won't allow this. H...he won't approve of any of this."

In truth, although Mimoun was boiling with anger, his actions were not without thought. Now that he had completed his first task and memories of the so-called Fayte were back, he knew well what kind of person Doudrian father was, and likewise, he also knew who his father was.

'Disel Delaviga... He's one of the pillars of this Sultanate, ridiculously powerful. Every move against him is calculated a thousand times over, but...'

Nevertheless, he decided not to back down, not just because of his courage or anger, but also because he knew he had support behind him, that support wouldn't lose to Diesel in anything.

'But Fait Soumay's father, who never falls short of Diesel in any political, military, or personal power. They were even in constant competition to outdo each other in any field.'

With such knowledge from Fayt's memory, Maimoun had no reason to refrain from seeking revenge for Stella.

"F..Fayte, you must be insane to do this to me for this lowlife!"

Sitting on the ground with his back against it, Doudrian raised a hand towards Mimoun, gesturing for him to stop, while another hand tried to push his body away from Mimoun. he tried to persuade Mimoun to reconsider his thoughts, but his words only fueled Mimoun's anger.

"Lowlife? All I see in front of me is one person who can be described as lowlife, and that's you. you pig Taste my shoe on your face."

Mimoun raised his foot and then put all his weight into that foot, which descended rapidly towards Doudrian's face. Doudrian closed his eyes tightly in anticipation of the unwanted sensation of being attacked again.

"Please, stop! I hate feeling pain, nooooo!"

'!!!!What's this? Why won't my body move!?'

And before Mimoun's foot could land on Doudrian's face, he felt his body freeze in place, unable to move anything, not even the foot he had gathered all his weight into was not exempt from this strange condition.

'What is happening!!!?'

Mimoun felt fear from this overpowering force that prevented him from even speaking. He had wanted to beat Doudrian, so who intervened to save him?

'Could it be...?'

 

who is this??

3