12 – Nagini Brooke (r18)
508 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Explicit Content

{Brooke Manor, Greater Manchester}

{11th August 1989}

It had been years since Nagini had spoken to anyone.

No one had been able to reign in her curse, let alone cure it. Cursed to live as a snake, only able to hiss at others.

Surprisingly enough, not even Dumbledore could cure it– or at the very least, he didn't deem it worth his time. The isolation, not just from those she knew, but from humanity as a whole, must've been rough on her... or at least that was what Matteo assumed, given how hard the snake woman had latched on to him, the first person she could talk to in years.

The way that she would accept any sort of affection from him, letting Matteo rub her scales, letting him literally treat her like a pet. Matteo caressed the snakegirl's head and neck as she laid in his lap, her body wrapping around the couch as she leaned into his touch.

Her dependence on him was already unhealthy, bordering on addiction.

Matteo grinned. 'I think it's about time.'

While Nagini couldn't be saved from her fate using 'Brit Magic,' or what Matteo has started to secretly refer to as 'HP Magic,' he could save his new pet quite easily.

Examine let Matteo know what he was looking at.

Focusing on Nagini's affliction, Matteo now knew that it was a curse that would persist through the firstborn girls of her bloodline. He also knew that the price required to break it was for Nagini to marry... into a bloodline that no longer exists.

Now that he knew that it was a curse on her bloodline, and not on her body, mind or soul, the solution was simple.

With a quick Restructure, Nagini was now Nagini Brooke.

Nagini was now his biological aunt, as well as Camilla's biological sister.

'Camilla is going to love that,' he mused inwardly.

This would normally remove her curse entirely, letting Nagini once again live as a woman and no longer a snake in the slightest, but Matteo had other plans.

This time he did it right, 'cursing' her body and mind, keeping her transformation, but also allowing her to control it. He even added partial transformations, those being the eyes, fangs and scales... a detachable jaw... and even a few underlying mental effects.

Making her more aggressive, more snake-like, and naturally more submissive to those she viewed as her predator. To Matteo.

It would take her time to control it, but that would only make her all the more thankful.

"I stopped the mental degradation," Matteo assured her, "but I couldn't rid you of the curse entirely. Even so, I did manage to suppress it– given enough effort, I believe you could learn to take a human form once more."

$Matteo, I... I can't thank you enough. I had lost hope for so long, and now– now I...$

"Don't worry," he soothed her, rubbing her head, "I'm here for you."

At his words, Nagini stilled– Matteo could tell that her demeanor had changed.

$Matteo, I had lost everything. I had given up on life entirely. But thanks to you... thanks to you I might finally get to live again...

Matteo Brooke. I pledge on my life– on my magic– to be yours. I pledge that my mind, body, and soul now belong to you.$

Matteo's eyes widened.

That wasn't just a declaration, no– Nagini had given him the keys to her existence, and she would never be able to defy him again. She wouldn't even want to.

As of now, her only purpose was to serve him.

It hadn't even been a few days since they met, and Nagini was now truly his, in the same way that Camilla and Chloe were. In the same way that all of his maids were.

All without Matteo even having to make her the offer.

To Matteo, this was... a little surprising.

Nagini was a 'character–' that was why, instead of claiming her immediately, wrapping the snakegirl in his essence, Matteo had been planning to play with her loyalty, steadily increasing the amount of debt and gratitude that she felt towards him, her savior, until he was all that she could think about.

But no, Matteo was already her everything, and the snake woman was already serving him out of her own volition.

He was so glad that he had gotten to her before Voldemort did.

Matteo's grin turned feral. "Well, now that you are mine and mine alone, I guess there isn't a need for pretenses."

$Pretenses...?$

With just a thought, Nagini was no longer a snake– black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, the modest Indonesian cutie blossomed forth, all while looking much, much younger than she should for her age. Except... Nagini's eyes were still snake-like, fangs still adorned her mouth, and her tongue was still long and forked.

Not to mention that, instead of legs, Nagini's torso still ended with a tail.

"H-Huh?"

Instead of explaining his actions, Matteo used Inform.

In an instant, Nagini understood– Matteo could of cured her from the beginning, but he had wanted to use her curse to tie her to him... to slowly make Nagini rely on him for anything and everything... until she worshiped him as her owner, her master, her deity...

The same way Camilla worshiped him. The same way Chloe worshiped him.

The same way that all of his maids worshiped him.

To be desired in such a way– to have someone who wanted her body, her mind, her soul, to belong wholy and utterly to him... after so many years of isolation, Nagini couldn't see a reason to not comply.

'I already promised to give Matteo my body, mind, and soul...' Nagini thought, 'what is worship on top of that?'

"Stick out your tongue," Matteo ordered.

Nagini shuddered, slightly aroused at his commanding tone. The newly-formed Lamia readily complied, sticking out her forked tongue, opening her mouth to welcome her master. Then Matteo pulled the snakegirl into a kiss, forcing his tongue past her lips. Nagini panicked for a second, not wanting to hurt the one who lay claim to her soul... and as if responding to her thoughts, her fangs retracted.

Nagini closed her eyes and relaxed into the assault, losing herself in the kiss. Moaning as her master attacked her mouth, his tongue running along the insides of her maw, running across her now sheathed fangs.

Then Matteo pulled back, a trail of saliva connecting them.

"How do you like your new form?"

Nagini blinked out of her stupor, blushing. Then she closed her eyes, reaching out to feel her body, pulling on her innate ability to transform... and her eyes widened in surprise. Not only was her control much, much more fluid, but for the first time in her life, she had options.

She could choose whether her eyes, fangs, scales or tail were present. She could control the lethality of her venom, going from practically harmless, to death in seconds. Nagini could even dawn claws, not that they were found on snakes.

"Wow..." she muttered, her adoration increasing further.

'He really is a god, isn't he?'

Then Matteo flared his mana.

Nagini shivered. She knew that Matteo was powerful, extraordinarily so, but now that the snakegirl could feel that power bearing down on her... she was afraid. Matteo was her owner, her master, her deity, but at the same time, Nagini had to fight the urge to slither away.

Then his meaty, 13 inch cock flopped onto her stomach, and her core jolted.

Her fear increasing, her arousal spiking.

Her mind filled with the instinctive urge to mate.

To be bred by a superior being.

"Hah... hah... hah..."

"Oh wow, to think the effects would be this strong," Matteo commented, amused, "do you even realize what you're doing?"

Nagini shook her head slightly, before letting out an "eep!" after she realized that all of her lower-half was wrapped around Matteo, her tail clinging to his figure. Her body moving on its own in accordance to her own desires.

Before she could apologize, she felt Matteo's cock pressing against her slit.

"How does it feel?"

Her mind in a haze, Nagini's snussy felt like it was on fire.

"Hah... hah...I-I want it. I want to be bred... hah... hah... b-breed me, please," Nagini's tail wrapped around him tighter, pulling them closer together. Her thoughts clouded with a near mindless lust, devotion, and desire.

Matteo grinned wickedly, and then complied.

With a single thrust, he hilted all 13 inches of his cock into her snussy.

"HNNNNG!"

Nagini's vision went white.

Ignoring her ongoing climax, Matteo ruthlessly rutted in and out of her snatch, intent on fucking the snakegirl as hard as possible. Reshaping her insides with his member.

"AAAHHHN~! AAAAHHN~! AAAAHHHSSssSS~!"

Lost in her instincts, Nagini started to unconsciously jut out her hips. Pushing out her hips into Matteo's thrusts, intent on being mated, on being bred. The desire to be fucked until her snussy bruised, until she was filled to the brim with his cum, clouding her thoughts.

"Bruised, huh?"

Before Nagini could even ask how he knew, her vision went white as 18 inches of manmeat hilted itself inside her snussy, rutting in and out of her at a rapid pace.

"AHSssSSSS~! AHSSSsssSS~! AHSSSSSS~!"

Matteo cut off her throaty moans with a kiss, attacking her mouth with his tongue as he gutted her with his cock. Nagini returned the attack with a fervent desire, her thin forked tongue curling around that of her master's.

Firmly gripping her ass, Matteo force her up and down his cock even faster.

Nagini's tongue lost its aggressiveness as she lost herself to her master's thrusts. Her mind in a haze as the only thing present was a constant, innate desire to be bred. Her body responding to his ruts on its own, her snussy trying to pull Matteo in.

She didn't even notice when Matteo left the kiss, too far gone in the highs of pleasure, but she jolted when she felt his hands roaming across her breasts.

Then he sucked her left nipple.

"Ahhngg..."

"Nice and supple," he muttered. "Now, I'm not an expert on serpents, but from what I know... they make for aggressive mates. And I don't know if its true for most snakes, but you, you like it rough, aggressive. To be pinned, mounted."

Matteo opened his mouth slightly, his canines sharpening.

"To be bitten."

Then Matteo clamped down on Nagini's breast, his newly-formed fangs sinking into her mammaries, breaking the skin.

Her vision went white.

"AAAHHHHHHNNNNG!"

Pain mixed with pleasure, fear mixed with submission, Nagini found it hard to think as her owner, her master, her deity... her predator dominated her entirely. While she found herself afraid, she found herself enjoying being afraid.

An overwhelming fear that enforced submission, that made her core hot.

That she was unable to go against him, unable to do anything besides letting him abuse and ruin her snussy.

Only existing to be fucked, used, and bred.

To be reduced to a broodmare.

Matteo got off the couch, and carried the submissive snakegirl to the floor, before slamming her into the ground with a violent thrust. Pinning her beneath him as he rutted his cock in and out of her, harder and faster.

"AHHSSSSS~! AHHHHHSS~! AHHSSssSSSSSSS~!"

Nagini's snussy clenched at the rough treatment, and she seized up completely when she felt Matteo's teeth sinking into her neck.

"HNNNNG!"

Only able to lie there and take it, Nagini's breathe quickened. Her snussy squirting all over her master's meat as he ruthlessly speared her. More aroused then she's ever felt in her life, but all the more terrified.

Terrified of resisting. Terrified of accidently disobeying her predator.

At the same time, Nagini almost wanted to go against him, but only if it meant that it would make her torment rougher, harder, and faster.

Then, after what felt like hours of being ruthlessly rutted in and out of, her snussy sore as her master continued ploughing her snatch, her breasts and neck covered in bite marks that sparked her pleasure senses just as much as they hurt... Matteo arched his back, pressing all 18 inches of his throbbing cock firmly into her snussy, and cummed.

"AhhhhssssSSSss~!"

Nagini moaned as her master's, her predator's hot spunk churned into her core, her insides flooding with his fluid. Nagini came on the spot, and Matteo stayed firmly hilted into her snussy, filling her hungry womb with rope after rope of his spunk.

To the point that her belly swelled, his cum then spilling out around the sides of his cock.

Nagini was mated, bred, and filled to the brim with her master's cum.

If Matteo wanted to tie her up and leave her in a basement, only to be fucked and bred over and over again, she wouldn't be able to resist. The thought of being forced to be her master's broodmare, forced to pump out egg after egg, to be filled to the brim with spunk day after day, until the end of the time... Nagini wouldn't be able to find it in her to resist...

"You've got quite the breeding kink," Matteo chided.

Nagini blushed, refusing to make eye contact. "I... I was never planning on having kids, given the nature of my curse... but now, now I can–" she let out a breath. "Now I can."

"That's true," he said, much gentler. "But why eggs, specifically?"

Nagini flushed a bright red, not used to being such an open book. "T-That's just the snake in me talking... but, thinking about it, laying eggs always sounded like a much smoother process."

Matteo grinned.

"Well, it's a bit too early for me to have kids, since I'm only 11–" Nagini's face paled– "but before that, how would you like to come to Hogwarts as my pet?"

Nagini was embarrassed to admit how much those last two words aroused her.

***

***

***

The next chapter, Gringotts II, releases April 5th, 10:00 AM (MDT)

Patreon is up to Chapter 17!

24