Big Junk chapter 3: Is that a house?
195 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big Junk chapter 3: Is that a house?

After being led through the village by the loli elder they came upon a great ruin of a castle.

“This is it.”

Big Junk looked at the building. The walls were torn down, the towers were distorted into a bad shape, the whole castle was falling apart. How was this a house!

Weeds were growing on the magnificent old cobblestone, that seemed to have withstood since ancient times.

The dwarf was deeply impressed by the archaeological site. He would have rolled up his sleeves first, but he remembered he still didn’t have a shirt.

“Shirt first,” he stated.

The loli looked at him, her fluffy orange ears twitching in annoyance and her tail swishing: “Fine. We’ll give you a meal too.”

The dwarf looked at the ruins then at the cat girl. “Better make it a big one.”

The catgirl’s ears dropped, smashing her staff on the ground, she huffed: “Of course!”

After eating a feast at the nearby tavern, they returned.

The dwarf had finally obtained a shirt. It was a linen one with a loose fit that was very comfortable and breathy. The dwarf tugged at the material and found it very durable. There were buttons that would allow him to freely adjust it to not sweat needlessly. It was perfect to work!

He rolled up his sleeve, hoisted his hammer and grabbed his wrench from his pocket.

The loli’s eyes sparkled seeing the golden hammer.

“Ho ho, Big Junk is gonna make this castle great again!”

He thought to himself but first we need to build a wall and it has to be done quickly!

Seeing his handsome stature at work building the walls from the ground with hammering and his magical hand movements the girl grew weak in her knees.

Then he grabbed his wretch and thrusted it inside the walls, they coiled around it. He thrusted hard. And something came out. The walls rose high. The dwarf was breathing in and out having his majestic muscular chest rise up and down. The shirt unbuttoned and the wind making it look like a badass mantle with some minor sweat glistering on his chest shimmering in the sunlight.

The small girl blushed. He looked like a hero. She stared at his muscles believing he really could save their village.

After a few hours of gruelling work, the castle looked empty and brand new. Man, the dwarf is so op Big Junk thought to himself. After working for so long he didn’t feel tired. Just a nice tingling on his body like he just had a nice stretch.

Also, he had no idea how he managed to get the throne made of stone outfitted with a nice leather sitting and the red carpet placed leading up to it.

The castle was only ruins before but now it looked like a newly built one, however the materials spoke of a different age. Like a castle of an undead king or an ancient kingdom.

“House gettttt!”

The dwarf clapped in applause at his overpowered prowess.

He went through the giant hall, through the courtyard and the raised gate. Then he stepped on the moat, finally going outside to see his home’s size.

There he was met with many dumbfounded catgirls, their jaws stretching to the ground, not unlike a certain blue cat trying to catch a brown mouse.

“Amazing!”

It was Gina Purrple that exclaimed in amazement. Her ears rising high with her purple eyes wide opened. The tail was hanging stiffly into the air, she was still bewildered.

The village elder was laying on the ground with foam in her mouth, her whole body twitching slightly from time to time. She had borne witness to the whole logic defying fantastical deed. It was like the castle was a weed growing out of the ground.

“Hey! Gina was it? Come here for a bit.”

“M-me?” Purrple pointed towards herself.

“Yes.”

“You are an adventurer. As such, I was wondering are there any dragons around?”

“D-dragons you say?”

“Yes, the ones you can’t fight if you get an arrow to the knee. You know the angry ones with a menacing expression. Breathes fire and wants to steal your gold. Always yelling too.”

“Arrow to the knee?” The village elder already recovered asked confused.

The dwarf turned to Gina: “Well, I used to be an adventurer like you, until I got an arrow to the knee.”

He kept looking at her with a serious expression and stared at her unblinkingly.

She was getting a bit intimidated.

“R-really?”

“Nah, just kidding. HWAHAHWA” The dwarfs started bellowing in laughter.

The catgirl’s ears dropped.

“So, about the dragons?”

The village elder answered this time: “I met one when I was little. It came this close to bitting my tail off.” She held her little fingers in a pinch showing just how close it was.

The other one perked up, her ears rising at the mention of dragons.

“There was that one time before the empire when adventurers rode wyverns. They called them dragon riders. They were using god’s powers of thunder. But that religion is gone now. And so are the dragons. When the Empire came even dragons were turned to cinders. Now they hide in lakes and seas and deep underground.”

“Whoa, even dragons. What does the empire even use in its magic to be so strong?” The dwarf was puzzled. Burning dragons to cinders was not something seen in fantasy stories. It was kind of the other way around.

“That we do not know.” The village elder shrugged.

“But we know one thing.”

The small girl narrowed her eyes.

 “That it’s nothing good.”

The dwarf presented the purple catgirl with her adventurer’s card she had forgotten at the tree’s hollow, the time when Boomer did what Boomer does best.

The dwarf remembered. He didn’t see Boomer for a while. Not seeing him around he asked the orange haired girl.

“Boomer? You mean the exploding unicorn? We gave him some mana crystals to munch on, hoping to prevent him from blowing our village up.”

The dwarf scratched his head. “But Boomer is a good boy. He only has an explosive temper. He would never blow up your village.”

*boom*

Junk gulped hearing a distant sound of an explosion.

*cough*

“It must have been the wind.”

The catgirls looked at him shamelessly trying to ignore the booming.

The booming kept getting louder.

Then there was silence. A moment later rustling of the bushes could be heard.

He wizened up from last time decided to bolt into his castle. He quickly closed the gates dropping the iron barrier.

“DWARF!!!” Shit, it was the princess-y tsundere unicorn. He hugged the ground and covered his ears.

He sent out a prayer hoping for Boomer to be okay. And decided he would burn money for the two catgirls he knew outside.

A wild horse came out of the forest. With its azure horn’ s tip shining in the sunlight. It looked uncomfortably sharp.

“A wild unicorn appeared!” The elder was wide eyed at the divine beast.

“Quick go bring her an offering.” The elder pushed the adventurer to hurry.

Gina shyly approached the unicorn with the attitude. “Ehm, hello would you like a few crystals.”

She offered a few of them subserviently to the unicorn on a plate, lifting the plate with her head bowed, which she got together with the mana crystals from her pouch.

The unicorn munched the crystals. “I-it’s not like I like crystals a-a lot or a-anything, o-okay!”

Then she finally remembered what she came here for.

“You will not trick me! WHERE IS HE!” The unicorn puffed steam coming out of its nose.

“Who?” The village elder asked. The beast was scaring the poor catgirls.

“THE H-HANDSOME DWARF!!!” The beast mutter-yelled with a red face. Whether it was because of anger or something else it was unknown.

The orange haired one with the twintails and the purple adventurer catgirl with long silver hair looked at each other in agreement. They both pointed at his castle.

“He went that way.”

The unicorn walked angrily across the moat to the castle gate. “Open up!”

She yelled to the gate.

The dwarf was still lying on the ground in the courtyard hands covering his ears. “Nuh-uh.” He replied.

“Don’t make me make you!”

“This is my private domicile and I WON’T BE HARASSED, BITCH!!!” Big Junk yelled back in reply.

The sky started darkening. The dwarf looked up. Oh shi-, was all he managed when a thunder came down and he was out cold.

The unicorn huffed leaped over the high wall nonchalantly and picked Junk up with its mouth by his collar. It then ran into the forest with him, the startled catgirls too scared to move having thrown themselves to the ground to keep from harm’s way.

The village elder stood up and dropped her ears, later joined by the adventurer. It was quite sad, his charred figure getting hit by tree after tree because of the reckless unicorn.

The girls only hoped the ticket to their lazy slow life could return. At least he obtained a shirt and had a decent meal before this happened. He now had a home in this village. Then the elder remembered she never told him the name of this village. 'Oh well, I’m sure he will remember the way home', she thought.

“Like all good dogs do.” She chuckled.

“What do you mean elder?” The well-endowed catgirl adviser to the elder asked.

The elder blushed trying to cover her face with her tail. She turned around and said with a stiff voice: “N-nothing!”

She then saw Boomer, searching for its master. It surprisingly didn't explode. She could only sniffly tell it that a bigger boomer took him away.

Boomer got angry and started throwing a tantrum. The catgirl had no choice but to point in in the direction where the bigger one went. Lest this one blew itself up in her face...

Boomer rushed like a great steed of a real proud white knight without the stature of one, right into the forest wind under its hooves.

The elder stared at the situation growing out of hand quickly. Like a train derailing. What was a train? She decided a nap was long overdue. Being the elder of Tom's Snuffle Fluff village was taking its toll on her.

3