Big Junk chapter 4-The vile empress
196 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twin rising towers of silver cut the sky in two and look down on the earth. 

Lower lies the metal castle eclipsing the surrounding mountains. Its sharp glint blinding the surroundings with the light of a local star. Rather than just a castle, in the middle there was a palace.

The palace was made of a silver iron. Some would call it Titanite Castle, to the others it was an encroaching gate leading to the pits and coves home to the devil itself. And the demons had already crawled out of the pit. Twisting and tearing the bodies of each other apart, all while releasing demonic growls.

It was the place where the utmost evil resides, plundering the continent and sparing neither man nor beast. Until only the catgirls remain. The hellish impenetrable residence of the self-made nazi empress, Awfur Kittler.

On the two silvery-metal towers there were twin red banners presenting a silhouette of a catgirl slaying a giant mouse with red eyes, with the whole image of the mouse parted by four black curved lines like an L-shaped claw joining in the middle.

“Assemble!”

The three magi generals draped in golden cloaks with the similar banner drawn on the back ordered.

“Attention!”

The infinitely spanning rows of soldiers with 20 magi on the helm clad in their black hooded uniforms stood at attention before the castle’s grounds. Similarly possessing the insignia of the Empire on either of their arms in red and black colours.

“The empress descends.”

The golden general catgirls said in a subservient tone. The whole land went down on one knee. Bowing their head in respect. No one dared to make a sound or look at their majestic empress. She gave them a home and a country. Gone were the struggles and desires. Only the desire to serve their empress remained.

*step*

From the castle the empress strolled casually in her powerful yet graceful bearing. She was outfitted like a soldier clad in uniform. Yet hers was undeniably one of an officer. Black boots and white military pants, complete with her sturdy uniform white jacket with a golden badge and the empire’s banner on her left, while upwards in front of the jacket’s collar was a red bowtie, all undeniably portraying her the unmistaken supreme ruler of catgirls.

 Her eyes were a mix between a ruby and an amethyst gem glimmering with resolve and murderous emotion. Golden ears like a lioness, yet her blond hair looked like a lion’s mane. She was the noblest of the catgirls. Her cute face combined with her beauty made the catgirls’ desire swell. Yet none dared to lift their heads.

She might have been young, yet none held any authority in the empire compared to her. Her word alone could cause all these soldiers to willingly give their lives, even if she were to desire such on just a whim.

In fact, she was the one who taught magic to the other catgirls. Her natural affinity for fire magic was incredible, even more than that of a fire dragon. She was too lazy like a cat and that is why she needed an army. However, in case of a conflict she was just as effective as the whole army and more efficient with her war potential.

Her golden tail tail swishing behind her she climbed on the prepared platform. 

Cutely clearing her throat, she spoke:

“We incinerated all of the dwarfs on this continent. Good work.”

She clapped in delight.

“However…”

Her eyes narrowed into slits looking towards the army.

“I have received reports that one escaped. He was last seen in a catgirl village. One thought to be destroyed.” She grumbled.

“Tom's Snuffle Fluff… They refused our offer of peace! Informants tell me that they are allying with the unicorns. The village elder is a small brat!” She raised her hands.

“This time we will show them what it means to mess with MY empire!”

She shouted: “Batty and Tooty! And Roboneko! You were supposed to have the area under control.”

She looked towards the three who destroyed the dwarfs’ kingdom. Gesturing for them to come closer to the platform and then allowed them to speak. They were clad in black hooded officer robes with the red banner on their respective arms.

The one called Batty was the tallest and oldest of the three with her blond hair in a ponytail, with a sadistic grin barring her features while hugging her shoulders and twitching she said: “A dwarf? HAHA, even more fun to be had slaughtering!”

A bit smaller, was the one called Tooty, she replied with her brown shoulder length hair still in face of the wind, showing a canine: “Eww, not more of the uncultured and smelly dwarfs. After we eliminate IT, we can finally move on from slaughtering those rowdy animals.”

“That’s right.”

The smallest and youngest one called Roboneko emotionlessly agreed, nodding with her straight silver hair. Her golden ears flopping with the nod.

The empress nodded as well. She spoke: “He must be taken care of before he breeds more dwarfs. Or we will have to change our plans. Also watch out for the exploding unicorns in the area. I would send all our forces after him but now we must go to the other continent. All our preparations are already complete. The dwarfs there are taller and even more aggressive. There are even some who use magic. They call themselves wizards or something.”

She let out a battle cry to rally her troops: “We depart tomorrow! MEOW! We will prevail!”

The troops now allowed to stand shouted out in fervent support:

“ALL HAIL AWFUR KITTLER!!! AHHH!!!”

Loud joyous shouting occurred, with the soldiers happy to be of service to the empress. Everyone was beaming with the footsoldier catgirls throwing their green soldier caps into the air.

Meanwhile Junk was lying unconscious upturned inside a ditch. His legs sticking into the air. After coming to and crawling out he rubbed his head. His whole body felt sore.

“W-where am I?”

He appeared to be in some sort of a cavern, with some blue moss glowing on the ceiling shedding light. Looking around he saw there was no way further in and only one way out. Since there was no reason to remain inside the cave, he decided to take the only possible route. Go outside.

After fifteen minutes he saw the outside of the cave. It was a sunny and damp morning with water droplets decorating the green plants. In the clearing there were scorched grass and scrap. It was full of red horns as well. It looked like a battlefield.

“Where is that big tsun?” He scratched his head. He guessed that the “princess” wanted him to repair the unicorns. While repairing or more like building with Legos was what it felt like, he thought about what the golden one said.

“What foul witchery! Is that a dwarf created from magic!”

The golden king was furious as he yelled at the sky in indignation.

“You! Who made you!”

It could only mean that there was a godlike entity that transported him. It could have been the truck… He amused himself. But if it was true that he was made using magic then he had to find out what that meant for him in the long run. The magic wouldn’t run out, would it?

And if he was made using magic could he then be able to use magic as well? There were dragons and gods in this world, in fact he already met one. What created his body and used his soul to fill it would probably be a stronger or higher god than the ones the residents know. And with the nazi catgirls’ magic burning dragons to dust, he would need all the cheats of an mc. However, till now he only had really good hands and a strong body. Barring the golden hammer and the wrench in his pant pocket.

He would need to up his game and “level up” his character, hard, if he were to protect himself against the aggressive kitties.

“Whoa-”

He held up his hands noticing he was already done. Thirty unicorns bigger than Boomer had been built into working order. After getting zapped a few times he was finally able to turn on the unicorns. Sadly, none were able to talk or explain what went on here.

The dwarf sat down thinking about giving that unicorn a tongue lashing for its terrible attitude towards him. He knew it was a tsundere and Junk wasn’t a guy to hold grudges or hard to get along with, but that horned horse went too far.

In no way is he going to repair anyone of the unicorns ever again. Except Boomer. He was different. As his first companion and what could be considered a friend in this world. The dwarf god didn’t count. He was just an old elder trying to shift responsibility on Junk.

The distant bushes started rustling. Junk turned and half-expected to see the tsundere four-legged zapper, but then he saw Boomer rushing from the bush. It happily crashed into Junk.

*BOOM*

Junk flew again lending gently on the ground. He was still laughing happily, now that he was reunited with his companion.

He grabbed his wrench again and together with his hammer fixed Boomer up.

Again, like after all this time no pieces were missing. The dwarf was not sure if his crafting capability was to blame or was there a weird mechanical magic binding the parts in a peculiar way.

“Do you know the way to the village?” He asked Boomer.

Boomer yelped happily, nodded and pointed its head in a direction.

“Let’s go. Back to the village Boomer. Before the nasty princess returns!”

They ran away as fast as they could, with the other unicorns still confused at having been revived.

3