Big Junk chapter 5-Tom’s Snuffle Fluff village and the wrench
175 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Paragraphs and small amount of polishing. N-nothing unsavory happened in this chapter. I... I swear! Totally did. Or didn't. Huehuehue (updated: thx for a mister gravelord for spotting typos >_> I3)

“Big Junk!” The village elder came out.

“Yeah, can we now do the rest of the repairs?”

Big Junk urged the elder to get it over with.

They went with the elder guiding, this way Junk repaired the village in a few days, while Boomer kept munching on mana crystals. The dwarf also managed to make farming tools, he just had to heat and bend the iron a bit. It all came naturally.

The catgirls were happy, with their tails swishing left and right. They asked him if he needed anything else for saving the village. He in return posed a question, whether there was anyone who could teach him magic in the village. A dwarf using magic?!

It was bizarre even to the catgirls and the golden one would probably be rolling in his grave, if he had a body.

But the dwarf was in luck! His repairing capability arose something from inside the twintailed elder.

“I will teach you!”

The elder struck an arrogant pose, hitting the ground with the bottom of her staff and rising her head and looking down on the dwarf with her smirk.

“I may not look it, but I am a splendid mage!”

She looked like a little girl awaiting praise and awe from her parents.

The dwarf tried hard to stifle a laugh, but he couldn’t, which provoked the smol elder to strike him with her staff on his head. It left a big bump.

The dwarf looked at the arrogant miss while holding his head with a look that said: “What was that for?!”

The loli looked away, huffing, grabbing her fluffy orange tail before her mouth and grumbling into it.

“Stupid dog…”

“Did you say something?” The dwarf asked her puzzled by the fierce creature before him.

“N-nothing!”

*Ahem*

“I will now check your affinity for magic-”

She stated very quickly while leaving no room for argument.

“Hmm, water affinity.”

She said after using her hand to spread a blue glow like a scanner through him from head to toe...

“You have great luck, if you kneel and accept me as your master, I will bestow upon you my knowledge of water magic! I warn you it won’t be easy. But rest assured as my main affinity is also with water.”

She hummed very satisfied with the disciple’s affinity.

“Water, EW. I wanted something like time and space. Or black lightning or darkness.”

This time it was his turn to act like a catgirl. If he had a tail, he would have surely curled it in disgust. Catgirls hated water.

“What’s next you are gonna expect me to say I am obsessed taking baths and eating rice!”

And then proceed to spend tens of chapter’s time on finding rice and a hot spring.

NO WAY!

But there was no way he could say no to magic or to accepting a cute girl as a master. 

Especially a catgirl.

He quickly kneeled, his forehead bumping the ground. The quick speed made the surrounding catgirls squeal in surprise and start stealing glances at him not sure what was going on.

“Take me as your disciple MASTER. TAKE ME!” The foolish master blushing and hiding her face behind her tail. He was not supposed to be this aggressive and now the surrounding girls would surely misunderstand.

“I-I will t-take you okay! From now on you are my do-disciple!”

The girl gave him his hand so he could quickly stand up. He gave her his paw instead.

“EHHH!”

The girl was stunned, the action awakening something unspeakable inside her. She quickly grabbed him by the collar and dragged him away into the forest. The catgirls’ murmurs grew louder with the elder blushing furiously.

Later in the forest the master was disciplining her do-disciple. The disciple kneeling on the ground with his body raised.

“You must be a good do-d-disciple! Listen to master.”

The master was still blushing with her tail in a Z shape, her fur electrified with some emotion. She was also heaving deeply, looking arousing.

“I will now see if you are listening. Stand up!”

The dog stood on its hind legs.

“P-paw!”

The dog gave its paw.

“Roll over!”

The dog did as its master desired.

The loli was overwhelmed. Completely red in her face she fell on her butt, her legs in a W shape on the ground.

Then the dog stood up and started lickin-

Omitted.

Done playing the disciple called Big Junk asked his master, who was hugging the ground and lying on her belly.

“Can we learn magic now?”

“J-just a second.”

The master heaving got up and dusted herself off.

*ahem*

She coughed into her hand finally able to concentrate after a while.

“I believe you have the necessary stamina to cast spells. Now I will teach you how.”

She proceeded to explain to him about the traits of water. Having done some education in his life he lifted his paw, *ahem* hand and signalled her to stop.

“I already know the basics of water.”

“Okay, then you need to imagine the blood flowing inside you resonating with the water in the air. You as a starter better use the puddle over there to resonate.”

He did as he was told, yet nothing happened. Although he felt the connection between himself and the water in the puddle, he didn’t induce any change.

“I connected but nothing is happening!”

The small catgirl facepalmed.

“You need to imagine or tell it to do something!”

Umm… How about conjuring something with water. I know! Fight fire with fire. A catgirl against a catgirl.

The water rose up turning into a small shape of a cat.

“Uhh, it was supposed to be bigger.” The dwarf was let down.

The catgirl squealed. The blue kitten was very cute. Made from water it looked smooth like a cartoon cat. The magic seemed to make it alive. The dwarf stopped concentrating.

The girl told him that the spell had already been made. It was now his summon. As a summoning spell it could be used twice a day. When summoned the cat would remain for a whole day unless destroyed. But as everyone’s summon was unique, she had no idea about the cat’s abilities.

As a first spell, the water magic expert expected that he would attune himself to something like a water blade. A strictly offensive spell, which could be used five times per day.

Sadly, only one spell could be attuned to as a beginner. Later when he deepened his bond with water, he could attune new and more powerful spells.

“But a summoning spell is pretty rare for a beginner.” She didn’t seem impressed.

“Isn’t that great! It shows my great affinity towards water.”

The dwarf was happy the small water cat now nudging against his leg and purring with a watery sound. The cat didn’t leave any stray water in its wake and it was warm to the touch like hot water.

The orange cat shook her head.

“It is a pity, if you got a summoning spell later the summons would be far stronger. Getting water blade would also make deepening your connection with water easier as you could cast the beginner spell five times in succession.

“Hey-”

The dwarf wasn’t listening he was too busy scratching the water cat’s ear. The other bigger cat looked upon it in jealousy, her ears twitching.

“Stop that! Pay attention! OI!”

It was at that moment that water in shape of strange symbols appeared from the air around Junk’s body. The water was mysteriously glimmering, completely bright while only reflecting what modest light made its way into the forest.

“How did he deepen his bond so quickly!?”

Her mouth left hanging open, she stared at the cat, which was smugly looking at her. It was receiving all the scratching and petting, while she received none. It was looking down on her!

She quickly ran up and snatched the cat from Junk. The cat hissed and tried to scratch her. But her being the catgirl she was, she was not surprised by the small thing’s action and held it away from her. 

Luckily, the water conjuration was quite small and unable to reach her face.

“Hahaha, serves you right!”

She started swinging the cat up and down making it dizzy.

The dwarf was still distracted by his water magic’s “level up”. He felt his blood filed with power and its flow smoother than ever before. The puddle was still where it was before, albeit smaller, he felt a calling from within it. He connected the flow of his blood with the puddle, the call reminded him of an icy polar wind. The puddle gradually froze solid. He felt something and turned around looking at the cat in the loli’s arms.

*ice breaking*

The small kitten starting from its paws started turning into a strong white colour. 

Gradually it turned into ice and slipped from the catgirl’s wretched paws, before it landed on her face.

“MEOW”

Both the cat and the catgirl were startled and the small cat tried to hold on and tried scratching the other’s face as the loli leaped away. The catgirl reflexively landed on the puddle and slipped on the ice. The kitten meowing softly flew into the air. Its barrelling through the air it was a gruesome sight, foretelling the shattering of its icy body on the ground.

The dwarf leaped and with a display of agility unbefitting of a dwarf slid on the ice barely catching the cat in his arms before it shattered. It was cold to the touch, but the dwarf sprawled on his belly didn’t mind and blew out a sigh of relief.

He slowly lowered the startled cat from his outstretched hands onto the ground.

The loli was holding her head that bumped the ice with an “uuu” expression, tears in the corners of her eyes.

Junk was feeling amused seeing this sight. The arrogant elder got her due punishment. But he decided to prank her seeing her expression.

He sneaked behind her and pulled on her orange tail.

“N-nyo~”

The catgirl became enraged and embarrassed for letting out the cutesy cry, then ignored the pain of bumping her head and started hitting his chest with her hands, only reaching there with her small stature.

 Her hands held in a hammer like shape pounded on his muscular chest while Big Junk chuckled. If there were stats and a gaming interference displaying damage numbers, all hits would have prompted tics of 0 and the whole spree would have done zero damage.

The small cat nudged against his leg again, cutely looking up at him with its large watery eyes. It also wanted to play.

Junk stroked its fluffy icy fur, soft and without a blemish like fresh snow. It was cold, but the coldness was only a feeling and did not reach beneath his skin. He felt the temperature akin to a refreshing drink in summer.

The cat rolled over showing its belly. The orange catgirl was looking at it with a grudge in her eyes. But learning her lesson, she didn’t want to touch the slippery and icy feline conjuration.

She didn’t like how the small cat got all the attention she decided to be more direct. Tugging the sleeve of Junk’s shirt, she asked for his attention. The dwarf turned from the other head noticing her fluffy ears twitching. It reminded him of the other cat, very eager for petting. So, he started petting the orange twintailed loli.

He thought about the girl pushing and nudging her head further into his hand. She was a bona fide legal loli. And a catgirl! Having been around her for most of the time he spent in this world, with her watching him work and making sure he took breaks and made sure food was ready for him, he was quite fond of this girl called Pom. Now that Pom became his master and started teaching him water magic, the days were getting even more fun.

With her now narrowing her eyes purring into his hand, with the other hand scratching the icy kitten behind the ear, he made his resolve to ensure that nothing will stand in his way of making a new life and thriving in this new world. He was going to protect what needed protecting. Neither dragon nor unicorn or some nazi catgirl was going to stand in his way. If anyone comes looking for trouble, they better be ready for the fury of the magic dwarf.

Or my name isn’t Big Junk. He grimly swore on his name.

3