Rise
624 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uhhhh that really hurt damn..."

Feeling a little dizzy, He raised his hand trying to feel his head but...

"Where is my head !!!

No, where is even my Hand !!!!!!!!"

He was very nervous, he feels like he have a body but at the same time he can't find his body nor see it...

Looking around he found himself in a white space surrounding him with nothing there

Just an infinite white space surrounding him from every side

Suddenly... A golden ball appeared out of nowhere and it's started getting more and more bright and big by time...

One hour...

Two hours...

Seven Hours...

Fifty hours...

Eternity...

Of course those where just pre assumptions coming from him, in this space he have no way to know the time nor calculate how much he has been there...

Everything he knows is that he waited for too long...

In this time his mind wasn't functioning well...

Sometimes he started seeing ghosts or hallucinations in his mind, Hearing voices and feelings the touch of someone else from behind...

His memories also started to fade away by time, he didn't remember how he came here, what is his name, it's like he is reborn with a new identity the moment he got to this place...

Through time he started to feel somechanges in his 'body'...

He became able to move and teleport from a position to other with just a thought...

His repere was the huge ball that was getting bigger and bigger by time without stopping...

With just a thought he can appear above it then if he wants he will change position and appears behind it...

"Stranger... it's like I am in the space and am the space at the same time..."

Strange, very strange....

To recapitule, Since he came here, he started to adapt slowly to the changes that happened...

First he started to feel a strange link between him and the Golden ball that looks like a sun from far... it's like the ball keeps on building a conscious slowly by time and one day he will be able to communicate with it....

Also unless he keeps on teleporting and looking to the void he was surrounded by, He found that sometimes he can enter a state of shutting down, it's like he is sleeping, but the moment he enter this state his whole brain will shut down, it like death

RISE...

A voice...

Surly a. Voice...

How long has it been since he heard a true sound...

Turning His head, he looked at the big golden monitor that was getting closer and closer to him...

But instead of being afraid he felt a bit of closure to him... It's like this huge thing is a part of him

That's right...

" You are me..."

A strange sensation...

It's like u met yourself after what feels like eternity of waiting

BOOM...

The whole ball exploded and started to envelope my surroundings and the white space started to get more and more complicated

New colours, Stars and galaxies started to appear above me...

Suddenly...

A wave of informations started to appears in my head and hundreds of words started to build my brain...

Tower...

Laws ...

Infinity...

Time...

Space...

Fate...

I am aware of everything, it's like the whole space is in my palm...

The feeling of god...

Being omnipotent with no limits...

"That's it...Now I am the will of the tower..."

Looking at my surroundings and looking at the majestic view of the universe...

Every dot represent a system... With no limits, I can feel the universe getting bigger and bigger by time, new planets forming and other getting destroyed...

Like a loop the whole universe is working with no stop...

37