The Foundation
491 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" So this is my identity, the owner of the tower..."

Organizing the huge amount of information in his mind, he started to feel amazed by his new powers and abilities, he still has some fragments of memories in his mind where he used to read novels where the main character become a god and build his own fantasy world...

And now he holds the power to create his own imaginary battle tower and arrange every aspect as he wants...

" Let's start by creating the foundation of the tower..."

And with a single thought, the previous empty space started to get enveloped by a strange green colored aura and slowly grass started to form and trees started to appear all over the place...

Mountains...palm trees....rocks....

And now, out of nowhere, a completed natural environment was created from nothing...

Divine...this is the word that can describe what has he done now...only in myths you can find this type of situations, but no, He was able to create such a state of the art with just a thought of his mind

"This is the Law of earth...cool"

The strange green aura that created this scene was called the law of earth...

After the fusion with the will of the tower, not only was he able to get information about the tower, but he unlocked other abilities: Five laws that he discovered were surfing all over his body...

Law of earth which give him the power to control earth and trees and rocks

Law of wind which gives him the ability of control the wind with his will

Law of water where he controls water 

law of fire where he controls fire 

and lastly...

The law of life, which gives him the ability to create other life forms whenever he is like....

He can feel the existence of other types of laws in his body, the problem is that he isn't able to identify them, it feels like he needs something to simulate the process of awaking them...

Bear in mind that Laws are not just basic ability to control elements, but the complete ability to generate the source of the elements and bringing them to reality and use all its branches, for example, he can use the Law of fire to create a model of the sun and bring it to reality...

In fact, this is his next move...

With a single thought, a big golden ball of flames appeared in the black sky and the whole space turned fire... The trees, the grass... everything started to burn.

"Damn, I think I overused my powers a little bit"

Looking at the beautiful nature he previously created, He felt ashamed to the core from his lack of knowledge...

"Lets start again now..."

With just a thought, the Hell-like atmosphere came back of its previous beautiful state

slowly another ball of flames, appeared in the sky, but this time it was much smaller and weaker than the previous one...

After that, the trees started to tremble and grass started to move slowly... he launched the powers of The Law of wind and a little breath of air started to surround the whole space 

"Perfect...I can't be prouder of myself than this."

Looking at his piece of art getting more and more perfect, He was thinking about other ideas to add to his space...

Feeling the existence of the small sun in the sky, he tried to direct his conscience toward her

"start the cycle to Day and night, shine for 12 hours and disappear for 12 hours"

it felt like he was talking to another person, and in fact, he can feel the sun started to obey his orders directly

"Good, Good... the sun is not a living entity, but it can understand my words ..."

Some thoughts came to his mind about giving the sun a life using the power of law of life, but he was not in a rush for now he must perfect the foundation of his floor before starting the big plans ...

33