Inhabit
439 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Activating the power of his law of water and wind at the same time, slowly the atmosphere started to drift from its previous shining and sunny state to a more dark and foggy state...

Slowly, clouds started to cover the shinning sun in the sky then another phenomena started to simulate in the sky...

Slowly, drops of water started to fall from the clouds...

This was his way to applies the laws of wind and water at the same time...

It was his next step to create another cycle of rains and make his space more and more perfect and closer to reality...plus he was thinking about forming oceans and rivers automatically, with the progressive dropping of rains, he was sure that the forming of oceans will be better...

"All I lack now is the living forms in the domain..."

With just a though, he started to simulate the law of life through his space, slowly he started the difference between the other laws and the law of life he currently uses…

It's like the power of Life is more complicated and deep than the other laws, just like games, he can feel the existence of other perks and paths of evolution for his laws, but it needs something to simulate its progress...

Slowly, on top of a cliff, 4 big eggs started to form from soil...

"Inhabite my world and grow"

Getting bigger and bigger by time, he started to feel a sudden feeling of tiredness surfing through his body...

The usage of so much energy and Powers of laws has made him lost so much power...

He was burning to see the birth of his first creatures, but the sudden change made his mind go blank…

//////////////////!/////////////////////////

(another POV)

"Inhabite my world and grow"

"Inhabite my world and grow"

"Inhabite my world and grow"

Those were the first thing I heard after gaining my conscious...

Such a weird feeling that directly hit my soul, opening my eyes, I started to feel my surrounding...

it's like being imprisoned in a tiny room, I wanted to inhabite the world... I want to grow...

That's right....

This is my purpose...

I have to evolve...become smarter...become stronger...

Starting to move my muscles to crack the prison I was born in...

Slowly, the prison I was locked in started to get more and more weaker by time, I started to feel my body getting more and more strong by time, a pair of wings started to grow on my back...

Crack...

Crack...

Slowly, the previous prison walls started to crack, a bright light appeared from those cracks and with a strong kick from my body the whole prison got destroyed...

My eyes started to feel a little painful from the sudden change in the amount of light in the world...

Slowly adapting my eyes to light, I was amazed by the majestic view I have witnessed, Trees, rivers, sun...

Such a majestic view make him feel more and more excited...

Examine his body, short wings, and a tiny beak. Its body is usually covered in down feathers, which are soft and fluffy. The legs are thin and not very strong...

I was yet fully developed, in fact, I started to feel little goosebumps all over my body because of the sudden change of temperature...

Looking behind, I saw 3 other eggs that were yet cracked, I guess Maybe I should wait for them ?

No...

No time for waiting, growing...

I have to evolve, to grow quickly...

33