Panda Xian
283 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(panda'POV)

Deep down in the forest...

A black and white figure was lying on the earth breathing heavily...

A broken leg, Scars, blood dripping from his mouth...

This was the state he was in after a huge fight that he have with one of the youngers of the tigers clan... 

Stronger, faster, smarter...he was lacking in all the fields...

In fact, his whole clan were lacking, they were considered as the weakest clan in the Whole Forest...

Seeing the other clans evolving and getting stronger, the Pandas were the weakest collective here

Even him, one of the elders of the clan, has gotten beated by one of the new generations of the tigers...

What a shame...

As much he wanted to develop his clan and rich new highs, he always got slapped by the reality...

"Sir Xian hu, hurry up, they already blunder half of our reserve of foods..."

Fuck...

Bullying here... bullying there...

The system here is so simple, the strongest devour the weakest....

Just like now, after months of collecting and working to face the great winter, another clan came and stole the whole reserve...

He was on the verge of crying from the amount of pressure and unfairness he faced through his whole life...

A mother that died from sickness and a father who cannot move and needs a special care all time...

Using the small panda's body to help himself standing up, he looked at the direction of the clan and he can already feel the cries of his own people asking for help...

Years after wars and battles, a system was built in the forest...

Every strong clan can take other clans under her wings and protect her from danger...

Of course this service wasn't for free...

Every season, the small clans must pay a cost for this protection...

Of course this system has nothing to do with protecting the weak, it's just used to blunder and stole easily...

Weak...

"Yes, that's right, I am weak..."

U want power...

"The hell u talking about, everybody wants power...

But wait, who am I talking to...!?"

Looking around him, the only thing he saw was the little panda that was carrying him...

Sure it was not him...

Suddenly, he felt like he got hit by a big stone, his mind started to get dizzy, his legs started shaking...

"Sir, stand up please, we are far from the village..."

Boom...

He already lost conscious after hearing those words...

//////////////////////

"Where am I??"

Finding himself standing in a big white space alone, he started questioning himself when and how he got here

"Is this the afterlife...I heard the clan's elders talking about some weird things judgment and so on..."

"Maybe I should have been a better son for dad, Ehhhhh, I should have trained more also, eating bamboo and doing tricks wasn't a good idea..."

Sitting down regretting his life, a sudden feelings of dizziness affected his head...

"Not in the afterlife ahhhhh"

Opening his eyes, he found himself already back to the village, sleeping in his favourite place with the small panda sleeping not far away...

Truthfully, he preferred to die rather than continuing to live in this world but what can he do...

Another day another chance...

Looking at the direction of the centre of the village, he got back the feeling of the huge burden he was carrying on his back...

" Maybe death isn't a bad idea either..."

He was serious this time....

"Fuckkkkk...."

He started feeling dizzy another time....

///////

Second chapter today...

13