Fall and dungeon
226 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last five days were like hell for him, problems to sleep, always tired...but the moment he woke up and try to take care of the clan, the sudden feeling of dizziness started hitting his head directly...

Panda Xian spent the last days like hell, a lack of sleep caused him problems with the leaders of the clan plus the previous conflicts with other clan...

The stress he was living in affected his day amd relations...

At first he taught he was sick or something, the one thing that has made him worried was the repeated dreams he get after losing conscious...

It's a strange a dream, First he will open his eyes in a completely white space... Slowly, the space starts to change and turn into a big fall surrounded by trees and rocks...

The moment, he sees this view he will get a strange sensation of calmness

This feeling doesn't take long before hearing a voice calling for him...

"Come...seek ....power..."

Then he will woke up from his small dream back to reality...

After five days of hell, today is the day he decided to uncover the secret of his nightmares...

He doesn't know where to start from, in fact it's his first time seeing such a big fall, the part he is living in the forest is nor big neither famous...

If you go deeper in the forest stronger and more powerful races will appear...

He even heard legends about the existence of a weird race able to use magics and superpowers !!

Back to him, not knowing where to start from, Xian took a branch of bamboo and decided to get back from where everything started...

The Place of his battle with the young tiger...

Moments walking down in the woods, Xian started to get flashbacks about his fight which made him quite nervous and furious at the same. Time...

First, he is so close to the territory of tigers which makes him a target for their bullying...

But he is now more invested on finding the fall he saw in his dreams...

One hour...

Two hours...

Four hours...

Sun is already about to disappear and he is getting more and more tired because of the lack of sleep in the previous days...

"Come..."

!!!

His small ears catched this voice...

It was the same voice he heard that day and the same voice he heard in his sleep...

Turning his head towards the direction of the sound, without any waiting, he headed directly there...

He is not afraid of it being an attack of the enemy...

In fact, he already felt a surge of power guiding him now...

Seconds later, Xian looked at this view...

A sudden feeling of deja vu cerculed his brain...

The majestic view of the fall, long trees, beautiful roses gives this place a divine aura that gives him a feeling of calmness...

"No time,Xiam, no time..."

He was talking to himself...

Walking towards the fall he already saw the door covered by the water falling from above...

looking at it, a strange symbols were curved of the door made by rocks...

He wasn't familiar with them symbols...

(U must bare in mind that writing and other sciences are yet to be discovered)

Water was dropping all over his body while he was looking at the huge door in front of him...

His aura has already started to change, he felt that behind this doors something big that is going to change his life...

Using his strength, he opened the door hardly, the materials which this door was created of is so strong plus it's been a long time since it has been established opening it is a lot harder...

Walking in the passenger of the dungeon, it was so dark but slowly his eyes started to adapt to it...

////////////

Next chapter events will start to get more intense...

11