Xian, and his Stigma…
184 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are those patterns..."
Looking at the symbols and patterns drawn of the walls of the room, Xian's Brain arouses with many questions he couldn't find an answer to it...
After passing the long passenge, he found himself in a 4 walls small room with patterns drawn on its walls...
Every wall have different patterns than the previous one...
The voice has taken him here, so probably this patterns hold many secrets...
Maybe it can help him gain more strength and powers...
Focusing his attention on one of the walls, he started to examine its content passionately...
Hours passed without him finding anything, maybe his Panda's small brain is unable to understand the concept hidden behind these words but he wasn't planning on giving up anytime soon...
" Well, the village should already feel my absence, I should come back later to continue studying the walls..."
Back to his village, small panda was waiting for him...
"Xian zen, what are you doing here..."
the small panda was called zen, he was related by blood to Xian and in fact he was the one taking care of Xian's father in his absence, which made Xian feels like he is in debt with him...
"Sir..."
Zen was in chaotic start, doesn't know where he should start taking...
His state made Xian even more worried...
"Sir, Your father...He died yesterday night"
.....
Just like that, The life of Xian started to take a huge turnover...
After the death of his Father, he started to isolate himself more and more from his Clan, His absence started to increase more and more, members of the clan tried to help him and understand his problems but he was refusing to open up to anyone...
His aura started to get more and more darker by time, it's like he fall in a dark abyss of depression...
In fact, the only one who understands Xian was himself...
The death of his Father left a strong impact on him, after his death, he decided to cut all ties with his clan for the moment and focus only on the dungeon...
Of course this made him a psycho in the eyes of hi clan...
In the book of animals, choosing isolation is stigma...
That's why members of the clan hate him now after choosing to distance himself from them...
In the dungeon, He was sitting on the ground looking at the walls of the room...
Months passed since the Discovery of this cave, many changes happened on his body and his attitude...
The previous chunky big body of him started to turn into a more muscular one with a better composure...
He is able now to stand on his feet alone and walk and run...
No need for him to be standing on his four arms to move...
Looking at his paws, Xian stand up...
Taking a composure, he started throwing punches in the air
6...
15...
19...
25...
25 was his limit, he is able to throw 25 punches quickly...
Plus the increased in his mouvements and speed, he is now more powerful than his previous self...
This glow up was due to this cave, weeks after studying the patterns and looking at them...
Slowly, enlightenment descended on him and he started seeing those patterns from different dimensions and understand them more effectively...
Martial arts...
Qi...
Techniques...
Cultivation...
Those informations started to build in his mind, slowly, his daily routine started to change...
Eating, practicing, sleeping...
The patterns drawn were his guide in learning martial arts, a daily program of training his body, his sneses and his attacks...
And quickly, the fruits of his efforts started to appear...
Even his mindset started to change now, from the previous lazy, weak attitude to a more firm and mature one...
If his clan members saw him now, they will have a hard time knowing him...
Looking at his paws, a surge of energy started to gather in his paws...
Simultaneously, a blue gas started to ascend from them...
"Qi..."
He recently improved his control and ability to use Qi, which was the energy coming from breathing and training his body and mind...
This power should be so heavenly, a punch using Qi is 3 time stronger than a. Normal one...
He felt so happy and sad at the same time after learning such a power...
He knows that with enough time and training, his powers will skyrock and reach new highs, battling with stronger races will not be a problem for him, in fact, even going deep down in the forest, he will be able to fight toe to toe with them...
The sad part is his age and lack of talent, coming from the bad foundations in his youth, he can tell that he can't go profound and understand deeper concepts about martial arts...
In fact, he is now in the late years of his youth, his speed and amplitude to martial arts is no longer suitable for learning and practicing...
He wasn't sure about keeping this cave as his secret or should he share his knowledge with the rest of his clan...
He no longer in touch with his clan so coming now and telling them to follow him and believe him is so stupid...
Even if they believe him, will they be able to learn those patterns ?...
He was lucky to get enlightenment, but will they get the same ?...
Giving them tips is easy, but touching everyone alone is impossible...
"Zen... let's start with Zen..."
Small panda, youth, energetic and has a strong relation with him...
The perfect model for him to experiment his teachings...
Plus the debt he is in with Zen needs to be payed...
Him being able to learn martial arts or no depends on his talents...
Jumping out the cave, he headed to pay his clan another visit...
Not knowing that this visit is going to change the Fate of the whole Universe....

////////////////////////
Waiting for ur comments

11