Rampage and counter attack
163 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cold night in the forest, the moon was shining in the sky with its dark fearsome atmosphere in the woods...

In some part of the forest, this calm atmosphere doesn't exist...

Bloody scenes were seen across the bamboo forest, pandas dying, wolves were going in rampage killing most of the pandas in their own home...

Such a terrifying scene was the result of the Forest law where the stronger devour the weakest...

After the tigers stole their winter's reserve of food, they got the same treatment by one of the powerful tribs of the forest...

Unable to defend themselves, tigers decided to let their anger of the pandas seeing them as an easy target to bully...

With no powers to counter attack, Pandas only action they can do is waiting for their death...

Even surviving this killing rampage, they will die from the coldness of the coming winter or they will be the target of other tribes...

Zen was in an isolated far from the major fight...

He was getting ganged by other two young tigers...

In those months since the "betrayal" of his uncle Xian, he started going through his maturity phase, a bigger body with strong muscles, in fact he was now bigger than the majority of his trib which showcase his talent and powerful genes...

But even with that, he is unable to surpass one tiger let alone two at the same time...

With nothing to lose, he was in desperate fight battling those two...

But after minutes, His stamina started to decrease and signs to tiredness started to appear on his face...

Fuck it...

He hereditate this cursing attitude from his uncle...

He was the fatherly figure in his life, after the death of his parents, he was the one taking care of him and rising him...

Even if Xian was a lazy, all day sleeping, Bastard...

He was a hero in the eyes of Zen...

Boom...

Without any warnings, one of tigers was sent flying in the air...

Without giving the second one a chance to react, a punch was directed to his back with destroyed the bones of his back directly...

Zen was astonished by the appearance of muscular black and white figure in the territory...

Standing of his two feet, Xian was looking twice the high of Zen who was standing of his fours...

Looking amazed to his Uncle, Zen eyes started to wider seeing his idol saving his with just two punches...

In fact, Even Xian himself wasn't aware about his powers...

He used this sneak attack fearing that he won't be able to fight head to head with tigers...

But seeing the strength of his punches, his confidence increased and reached new highs...

With no further explanation, he changed his attention toward the direction of the village where he used to live...

A feeling of nostalgia and embarrassment hit him...

It's time to pay the debt of his clan to him for rising him and loving him...

Even after cutting his ties he cannot forget the love giving by his trib

In fact, his goal from gaining power and strength was saving his trib, This was his will of life...

After that, For the next hour, Xian go on rampage counter attack beating anyone he sees, a one punch with a sneak attack per wolf that was his principe...

Hour later, the majority of tigers already left the village or got a broken rib so they can't move yet...

Of course, many others lost their lives not able to wistand the strength of Xian...

The members of the tribe looked at their old friend saving them after the misunderstand that happened between them...

Maybe the tribe members decided to get rid of him, But xian doesn't hold any grudge against them...

He felt he should surpass those minor problems in his life to clear his martial arts path...

Why is his willing to rise his powers ?...

Is it to rise his village ?

Is it to save his beloved ones from the bullying of the stronger races ?

Is it for his own peace of mind ?

No...

All wrong...

The solo way to rise higher in Martial arts way is to cut all ties with his past life...

Moving on from his previous mortal life to a new dimension above the rest of the world...

A sudden enlightenment filled his mind, Xian can't wait to go back to his cave and discover new secrets of the patterns...

But before that, he can't forget the purpose of his visit to the tribe...

Looking to zen, he can't help but think about the highs he would rich if he got the perfect teachings from him...

Zen drawn a confused expressions on his face...

Maybe his uncle is a psycho now...

/////////////////

Back to the cave...

Xian was looking at the sitting Zen while showing his the patterns drawn on the walls...

Just as he thought, Zen is unable to understand any of them cause he hasn't yet hit enlightenment...

So he is responsible no to transfer his knowledge and studies to him directly...

It hasn't been a year since he start his adventure in martial arts and he already have a student and he can battle a whole group of tigers alone...

Just imagine the potential of martial arts...

"Listen closely, call me teacher from now on...

Am going to teach you the way to become someone powerful like me..."

Zen was haply hearing those two sentences...

Stronger like Uncle xian...or teacher Xian now...

"Don't be silly, am not seeing you can became powerful, am just seeing am going to transfer my knowledge, the rest depends on your will and talent..."

Xian doesn't want to give him false hopes...

Everything depends of Zen's understandings and abilities to practice...

"Hear me out, no cries, no going back...the moment you step into this world, there is no going back ever..."

Zen was nodding his head happily, he probably didn't hear half of Xian's words cause he was fantasising himself beating a bunch of tigers alone...

"FOCUS ZEN...AM NOT REPEATING MY WORDS TWO TIMES..."

The scream returned zen to his reality...

Even Xian started his act as teacher and started giving lessons...

"Martial arts are composed of three fundamental basics u should maximised them before starting the real path of fighting...

First, body strengthening: you must strengthen you muscles, your senses, your reflects, you must strengthen every muscle to assure the syncing between them...

Second, synchronization of your breathing: by mastering it you can control the speed of blood circulation, you can speed up your recovery and make your mind always empty from useless thoughts...

Third, the biggest upgrade you can have by practicing martial arts is learning Qi, in fact, I am also lacking in this domain...such a strange energy that can strengthen your body parts, and your senses...

I am going to teach you my studies in the past months, you must also work on improving your own theories, there is no ideal path in martial arts..."

After giving zen a long speech about the foundation of martial arts, he sent him running and doing some warm ups before starting the main work...

"Let's take a look on the last wall..."

In this foor walls room, Xian was able to read the patterns written on three walls, the last wall remains unknown...

Every wall talked about one fundamental basic of martial arts, so he guess after his enlightenment he should be able to understand the last one...

10