King’s awakening
131 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(MC's POV)
"Panda is finally rising his powers, He took longer time than what was estimated..."
He was afraid that panda will not share his knowledge about the dungeon and martial arts to others which will damage his plans to strengthen the races of the holy forest...
But seeing him taking a student and teaching him made his mind at ease...
After creating the holy forest, he built two dungeons with his mighty powers...
One which contains the scripts of martial arts and got discovered by panda Xian which was lacking so much so he helped his by giving him some type of enlightenment to speed up the process...
In fact, his body and physic is not convinced to train for martial arts and make any remarquable activement...
Learning Qi can be his peak and probably he won't be able to improve from this stage...
On the contrary, Panda Zen's amplitude is much better, stronger body, youthful and smart...
His achievements in Qi and body strength should be a lot better...
He should thank Xian for taking him as a student...
"Maybe giving him a chance to reincarnated isn't bad ??... Let's think about this later..."
The second dungeon built by him has long since it has been explored...
In fact, he is so satisfied by that race who discovered the dungeon... their development is sturdy and faster than pandas at the moment...
Well this is a story for another time...
Most important thing now is the Big event happening in the central cliff, where the central bloodline of birds live...
Thousands of central bloodliners were screaming from their hearts looking at the peak of the cliff...
There, where the Main Branch was leaving, a strange Pillars from the sun were surrounding centre of the cliff..
In the peak of the cliff, a shining red and white 3 meter bird was standing with his eyes brighting with a golden light...
The alter could be seen from kilometres far from the cliff...
Such a majestic view was the result of thousands of years of evolution and development...
This was the Crwoning of the first awakened creature in the world...
Later will be known as Gods slayer phoenix, Gilligan...
The ceremony lasts 5 days and nights, in that time the northern bloodline was required to provide him with foods and nutrition...
In the sixth day, the Pillars coming from the sun started to fade away and the figure of a golden feathers 3 meters tall Bird appeared...
Looking at his people bowing their heads for him...
He let out a big scream declaring his existence as the only king of birds and the strongest creature in the world...
Non of the birds dares to fly around fearing his wrath...
This event declared the start of a new era in the history of the world...
An era full of killing and bloods...
Just like the humans, beasts started to take a more aggressive and evil turnover the more they evolve...
"Maybe I should start building my first floor soon..."
He was proud of his work, starting the tower and accepting participates will only accelerate the growth of the tower...
Seeing other visitors from across the universe will help exchanging knowledge and experiences with races of the tower...
He should prepare the soldiers and the boss of the first three floors soon...
Back to the holy forest...
It's been six months since Xian accepted Zen as his student...
That period was like hell for Zen...
From training to fighting to getting beaten by his teacher every day...
But this cannot hide the big glow up he surpassed...
With a taller body closer to his master, bigger muscles and sharpener senses...
He is now able to stand on per with an entire group of tigers...
What he was more passionate about was the starting of his lessons of Qi today...
//////////////
Your comments are my biggest inspiration to continue writing...

8