Greed and Pride in the world
102 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" here me out, Qi is the concept of energy that improves the force and the source of energy of beings..."
Xian started presenting his theories and studies about Qi to his student Zen...
In the past few months, the strength of zen increased by stages...
In regard of his previous self, he is now more mature and powerful than any of the other members of the tribe...
But even after training hard and building his muscles, if he is unable to sense The Qi around him than he won't be able to reach the highs of true martial arts without sensing the Qi...
"No take the position of sleeping and close your eyes..."
(Bare in mind that Xian is teaching him based on his experience so the martial arts they are practicing is a lot retarded in this stage of the story)
Through his experience, Xian think the best way to be in touch with Qi is when you are in the most comfortable position for you...
The circulation of blood... muscles relaxed and easy breathing...
Those are important conditions to accelerate the process of sensing the Qi...
With no hesitation, Zen slept on his front and closed his eyes, he already felt the changements in his body in these months so he isn't holding and doubt about his teacher abilities...
"Now draw small dots in your mind and start to gather them slowly in the centre..."
This is the best method he came with after practicing...
With this process and repetition, Xian was able to unlock his Amplitude to Qi in one week...
For Zen awakening his amplitude of Qi depends of his talents, passion and luck..
In fact, if not for enlightenment, Xian wouldn't be able to reach this stage...
All he is doing now is exploring if his method is valid for everyone to use...
Giving him a couple other tips, Xian left him alone and decided to go back to his Cave...
As For Zen, he keeps on channeling the dots in his imagination, he was trying to prove his talent to his master...
//////////////////////////////
Back to the Origin lands
(Origin lands is where birds leave: Central cliff, northern forest and Ocean)
The new ruler of the central bloodline started to force his dominance on all the other bloodlines...
Giving his blessings to the rest of his tribe, the central Bloodline started to get regarded as the rulers of the Origin lands...
It was a happy news for the smaller branches of the bloodlines...
Being above others will help them surviving and evolving quickly than reach new highs...
But the reality was cruel than what they thought...
With the new declaration of the king, the main branch of the central bloodline started to make the gap between them and the rest of the tribe wider...
Seeing themselves as the relatives of the ruler, a system of nobles and commoners started to shape in the sociaty of central bloodline...
Their arrogance caused the death of hundreds of commoners from the lack of nutrition...
In fact, tons of commoners were enslaved to take take of the royalties and their needs...
The evolution of birds slowly build a society closer to sociaty of humans...
Arrogance, pride, unfairness...
All traits of the humans nature started to appear in the world...
/////////////////////
"You unlocked Qi...!!!!!!!!"
Looking at the blue aura surrounding his body, Xian was dumbfounded by the monstrous talent of his student...
He takes a week to sense Qi, meanwhile his student took 3 days to sense Qi and even use it around his body...
Monster...
Controling his Qi is 100 times harder than just sensing it...
His student was able to control it even without any guidance...
"Master, thank you for opening new highs for me, student will never forget your grace..."
Paying respect to his teacher, Zen already felt the magical ability of this energy...
Continuing on developing his Qi is unstoppable now...
With enough time he will be able to reach a new sky...
Maybe ruling the whole forest...
Becoming the king of all races...
Drawing a smile on his face, Zen has set a new goal for himself
Another human trait appears in this world...
The Greed fot power...
////////////////////////
With a sight...He was looking at his creations evolving and developing new habits through time...
He may needs to break the barrier between the origin lands and the holy forest soon...
A chaotic future is going to breaks out soon...
But before that, he looked down to another place...
Another dimension to be more precise...
Just like the origin lands, another atmosphere was formed there...
"THE FIRST FLOOR Lacks only a Boss now...
After that am going on a trip to summon other races to visit my tower..."

6