Generational Gap
122 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"After sensing your Qi, now you must be able to sense the difference between only using your physical strength and using the Qi to improve the attacks..."

(for Xian he only discovered that he can use Qi for attacks, he yet to discover that he can use it for defense and healing...)

"Look closely Zen, one punch using Qi is equivalent to five at my level...with your talent you must not limit your vision to what I am going to teach...let your imagination guide you to create other concept of using Qi..."

Xian wasn't arrogant and feel any envy toward his student...

In fact, he felt joy knowing that the treasure he discovered is going to reach the whole world and spread it across all the livings...

What he didn't know is that Zen hold other plans for this power...

As the solo one inheriting his master powers, he has no intention to spread his abilities to other races...

In fact, he was planning to secretly teach his clan those arts, build their powers secretly then conquer the entire forest...

He was sure, with enough time and efforts, getting their revenge from their enemies will be easy...

Let alone tigers...

The entire forest is going to obey his orders as the new king of the forest and their ruler...

The ones who going to get the blessings of Qi are Pandas...

Zen was so arrogant at the moment...

With the contentious praises of his teacher and the fast learning, his eyes started to get blinder by power...

If Xian knows his thoughts, he would immediately stop his teachings...

Xian also was into helping his tribe evolving and gaining powers...

But he was not into shading more blood and sacrificing more souls for the sake of his goal...

He saw the meaning of losing your relatives and friends, he was not interested in witnessing the death of other ones...

Even after isolating himself and clear his mind from outside world, this attitude was refused from him...

"Look Zen, the solo way to rise your powers is clearing your mind from mortal affaires...the world is bending us from rising and reaching higher levels by drowning us in his problems and affaires 

as martial artists, the clearer our mind was, the easier our progression..."

Zen wasn't in point with his master saying...

Cutting ties with our world...?

Clearing our mind from mortal world ...?

For what reason are we then training ?

If not for taking control over our fate and dominating the weaker ones, then why are we training and fighting...?

"Yes master..."

The differences between the master and his students started to appear...

The older generation tired from the killing and blood they witnessed in their lives...

While the younger ones burning with passion to showcase their skills and prove themselves...

The Generational gap results in many problems, but also this conflict assure evolution from generation to generation...

This conflict make younger generation fighting to prove themselves and prove their worth, so of course this help the progress of the tower...

As for why Zen chose not to express his ideas to hi master is fearing from his reaction...

Unless he continued learning all he can get from him, he has no intention to express his future actions...

Slowly, the fatherly bond started to fade away...

Zen's previous look to Xian as his hero no longer exist...

Once the true feathers have grown out and the bird is ready to leave the nest, no matter what The mother do, she will not be able to hold him back...

This is the case for Xian and Zen...

While Xian is deciding the path Zen should go in and follow...

Zen has other plans for his future...

But even so, he still respects his master...

"Look closely, this is the first technique I am going to teach you...

Close your eyes and focus on transferring the Qi to your arm then your palm, then your claws...

Don't speed up the process, any mistake can cause you some serious pain, even injuries can be caused from the lack of control....

With perfecting this technique, your claws are going to be more sharp and your hand speed is going to improve...

it's a perfect technique for a final attack, to end every thing with one strike...

Always aim for the neck, the heart or if you find problems hitting any of them, aim for the eyes or his back head..."

Plus the killing rampage he commits defending his tribe, Xian undergoes some battles with other tribes to sharp his skills...

So his fighting experience does not lack, and he started to share his knowledge with his student...

Zen listened passionately...

He was more into those subjects about killing and fighting...

Sooner or later, he will be in a situation where he must kill his opponents efficiently and without losing time...

Hearing the experiences of his master is a big boost for him...

After finishing his speech, Xian looked at his student, ordering him to start practicing...

He should see his progression and give him some points before leaving him practicing alone...

Even Xian has something he is more invested in now, The fourth wall of his cave holds a lot more secrets than the other walls...

He should study him daily to understand its meanings...

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Somewhere else, a similar looking space was there...

Trees, mountains, rivers...

A similar view to that of the Origin land could be speculated...

Changing your attention, a bright crystal was standing somewhere near a tree...

In front of her was a small frog giving her a curious look...

Without any warnings, he opened his mouth and swallow the whole crystal...

"The First Boss has been founded..."

That was the crystal of Boss...

Created by him, the will of tower...

After building an ecosystem in his first floor, creating mobs...

What he lacks is bosses and a system of rewards of participants...

He can't just give them legendary rewards from the start of the tower...

Also, he can't make mobs and bosses overpowered from the start, the aim of the tower is to train them not to commit genocide...

The frog now must get used to his new powers while He, the will of tower, is thinking about creating a system to help him organize his powers and help the participants...

6