Paths
75 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep in a bamboo forest, a black, and white bear was standing there looking at the beauty of his forest...
With tall trees and the big river crossing his home, a feeling of nostalgia was spreading across his mind...
From his birth to the death of his parents, getting adopted by his master, the genocides he witnessed of his kind and now him having the power to take revenge...
the pyramidal system of the village caused the formation of hate and grudge in the heart of this panda...
Learning Qi and witnessing his ability to surpass the other races, Zen didn't hesitate to spread his knowledge in his tribe...
All the healthy individuals were forced to learn from him the secrets of Qi, the way to strengthen their bodies and minds...
For the sake of the Tribe, Zen was chosen as the new leader of them, they all saw what Xian was able to do 3 years ago from defending their clan to counter attacking and killing tigers alone...
In their eyes, Zen, as his student, is qualified to be their leader...
Maybe he will reach the powers of his teacher in the future...
What they did not know was that Zen already surpassed his master by lapse and after completely devouring his master's knowledge, he decided to go in his own path and leave the cave where he learned martial arts...
Of course, Xian was against his actions, but he already surpassed him in terms of power, he can't even him use force to stop him...
After splitting their paths, Xian continued his isolation in the cave while Zen returned to the tribe...
With enough violence, he forced the previous leader to descend from his position and appoint him as the new leader...
The week after that, Zen chose 10 of the best individuals of the tribe to teach them the method of strengthening the body and sensing Qi...
Of course, their Qi talent was nowhere near him in terms of speed and muscles abilities...
Zen also created his own theory about the Qi and straining power also...
The first step on martial arts is being able to practice basic exercises like running, jumping and building strong muscular force
The second step is being able to use two arms only to stand up, this posture help in fighting and giving advantage against stronger enemies...
the third stage is sensing Qi, which is the main stage for the Panda before getting into the world of martial arts...
the Fourth stage is being in control of Qi and moving him across your body and to all your membranes, this stage took Zen about a month to learn moving his Qi across his whole body smoothly...
Xian is still in the fourth stage, not being able to step to the next stage...
the fifth Stage is being able to use Qi to cover your skin and improve your senses...
This is the hardest stage as it require a lot of control of Qi and a lot of concentration...
Zen has reached this stage months after going back to his village...
Now three years after his return, The pandas become known as the rulers of this part of the village, The majority of the village are a first stage artists with healthier individuals being a second stage artists...
The ones who are able to sense their Qi were fewer, with only 10 able to sense Qi and only one able to reach the fourth level...
the fourth stage panda was called Han...
He is a year older than Zen and was regarded as the Vice leader of the tribe...
....
In a dark cave...
12 figures were standing looking at each others...
The strongest of them, Zen opened his mouth...
"Now After taking control over this part of the forest, it's time to start moving toward the central part of the Forest... A lot of resources are available there... of course the enemies are a lot stronger that's why us, the heads of the tribe are going to on an exploration trip before bringing the whole village..."
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A so interested about hearing your ideas : 
Should I speed up the pace of the story or slow down and show details about the process of moving the tribe to the center of the village...
Or should I finish this Arc and start Working on the tower floors...

5