Dreams
174 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you won't change your mind master...Us, Pandas, lived our whole lives under the dominance of stronger races... Thousands die

You keep your mind on never using this Blessing for our benefits...Why ?"

In the Cave he started practicing martial arts in, Zen was looking at the back of his master...

Years passed since that small Panda changed from his previous weak and unqualified self to a more mature and powerful Beast who rule his Tribe...

On the opposite, Xian started to lose his previous passion self slowly,

 choosing to isolate himself in his dungeon... three years passed now since his student left him...

Zen was giving him a visit from time to time hoping to change his mind and make him join his army...

Xian already made his mind to clear his mind from the worldy business, just like a monk he spent his day from mediation to studying and practicing his martial arts...

He is already at the verge of his life...

With no much time left for him, He has no intentions to join an army and fight to see more blood and souls wasted...

"As a told you Zen, Your affairs have no relations with me...we choosed different paths and there is no way to make them cross another time..."

Xian was sad for his student...He already gives him all his knowledge and builded a perfect path for him to only focus on martial arts only...

To his surprise, his plans didn't go as he wanted...

Years later, the two of them stood in the first place the learned martial arts...

One choosed to clear his mind and focus on sharpening his arts...

While the other choosed to make use of his powers and get his revenge from his enemies...

From the start, Zen has no expectations that his master would accept his invitation...

He just came to pay his old Hero his last visit before leaving to the centre of the forest with his whole tribe...

Looking at his master focusing on a wall if the cave...

Zen didn't hesitate to ask a last question...

"For years, you only focused on this wall, No matter how much I asked you about what special about it, you keep saying that I am going to find it soon...

I already surpassed you in terms of martial arts and I still find it hard to understand it...

Shouldn't you enlighten me as a last lesson for your student..."

Xian wasn't surprised from this purpose, He already spending half of his day looking at this wall zen must. Be curious about it...

"You ever thought about what is beyond the Forest... Beyond our Home there is other livesz more powerful creatures that rules the sky...

Us as the Livings of the forest are yet to discover what existed beyond our knowledge..."

Zen was stunned by this informations...

A stronger races?

Powerful Entities that rules the sky ?

The hell is happening outside the forest...

Through his life he didn't think that something could live outside the forest and even seconds ago, he thought that by only conquering the forest he would be called the king of the world...

Never ever he thought about other enemies to fight...

"Tell me more..."

Xian is already on the verge of dying so keeping the news to himself has no point...

"Beyond the Forest exist 4 races you should fear of, every race has his own part of the world he lives in...

...

The name of the land outside the forest is called the origin lands, the existed even before the formation of our Holy Forest...

What you should also make his mind for is the existence of other powerful tribe in the forest, a tribe that got a same treasure as we...

It's called Mana, They practiced some arts called magic with the same powers as our martial arts..."

At that moment, Zen felt the pain of two slaps on his face...

Another lands to explore and more powerful tribe that lives in the same forest

Mana...

Magic...

Monsters...

His dreams to rule the world isn't as easy as the thought...

Maybe his powers would be enough to kill all his enemies...

"Master, have you infected with anyone from this tribe previously ?..."

Xian opened his eyes as a feeling of nostalgia surged his mind...

"Years ago, after learning my martial arts, a visitor came to my cave...

They are living in the west side of the Forest...

They are more developed than us, they reached other highs in terms of powers and technology...

But on the opposite, they work on keeping a low profile...

Don't worry, they will find you soon, they are always supervising us as they think that we and thy are the holders of the prophecy...

The last advice I gave you is not to mess with them unless you have enough power to fight..."

///////

Leaving the cave of his master, Zen found his right hand Han waiting outside...

Han was looking at the place where all the martial arts were created and founded...

Looking at his Leader leaving the cave in bad mood, he wondered about what conversation happened inside the dungeon...

//////////////////////////

[Name: nameless]

[Race: Frog]

[Rank: Floor 1 Boss]

[Titles: ]

[Skills: 

Breath of River

Acido Saliva]

[Traits: 

Pseudo-Immortal 

Grudge toward players]

A panel of informations appeared on top of a 3 meter long Frog sitting next to a river...

Three days ago, this frog was about 10 cm long...

But now after devour a crystal, his high grows and muscles force increased so fast...

The tower was looking at his recent creation, the boss of the first floor with a panel on his head

This was also one of his new projects, a system with all the database of the tower to help the players in understanding his towers structure and skills

He called this system voice of tower

And as the administrator of this system, he is able to use it at his will...

Besides the Frog, two other bosses where in this floor, a Serpent and a white tiger...

With the same power level, every one of them holds a floor crystal...

For the player or his group to ascend to the next floor they have to kill a boss and use his crystal to open the gate to the new floor...

Of course he has to give the frog the trait of pseudo immortal so that he can get rebirth after getting killed...

Besides that, with just a thought, HE returned to floor 0 where he uses it to experiment....

With the laws of life,He created 15 figures from the soil...

After their formation, they bowed they head to the sky

"We pay our respects to the tower..."

These were the new responsibles of the floors...

They will guide the players when they come and help him moderate the tower

 

[Name: nameless]

[Race: Unknown]

[Rank: Moderator]

[Titles: ]

[Skills: Elimination]

[Traits: 

Immortal 

Responsible toward players

Absolute Loyalty

Spiritual connection with the tower]

Giving them the skill [elimination] to help them destroy any anomalies in the tower...

It's the most powerful skill...

No matter how powerful you are, with this skill you will get erased from existence....

Choosing one of them, he gives an order

"You are the one responsible of the first floor..."

(The picture of moderators is here...)

02f3cd17e6b215c0862bd56f56bb3705.jpg

6