Chapter 1
129 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a summer day at exactly noon. On the outiside wall of an apartment complex a cicada is chirping. Inside said apartment, is sweltering hot, and the owner Naftali is sitting in front of her laptop.

"Haah... All those endless hours of breeding pokemon and wonder trading has got my brain melting."

Naftali a girl appearing to be in her late teens slumped with her head held down. She was a pretty lady, although apprearing quite young, with unnaturally green hair and red eyes. In the room she had set up a fan peripherally to her laptop. The room was so unbearably hot that Naftali was wearing a cropped tank top and very short shorts.

"I suffered through all those hours, although I could have easily "cheated" completing my collection through hard work is also nice!" She picked up a folding fan from right next to her on the floor and proceeded to fan herself.

"Haha... I'm even talking to myself now this heat is driving me crazy!! I can't even think straight about what to write!! If I can't do this I won't be earning money! And no money means I can't increase my collection!!" Naftali held her head and writhed about on her cushion.

"Ahhh... forget about it... I give up."

A bright light filled the room of Naftali's little apartment. The light was brighter than the summer sun, and the cicada who was incessantly chirping outside flew off.

"Looks like I had to use magic to get through the summer again this year. Even though I didn't want to... Guess I'll have to reinstall every thing."

Once the light faded, the tiny little room of Naftali's apartment was a bit bigger and had a very comfortable temperature.

"Aahhh... I'm still ill at heart. I'll go see my collection, surely that'll put me in a great mood!"

Naftli, now with a witch's hat and wand, walks to her little closet and opens the door. Inside is shelves upon shelves of storage seemingly unable to fit inside Naftali's mini closet.

"OH my ribbon collection, my hankercheif collection, my game system collection, my game collection, my card collection, candy wrapper collection my-..."

Naftali took a 2 day long tour of her closet.

A/N: I don't think any chapters are going to be long just a light read. But if I happen to have a plot pickup it might just be 2000 words.

5