Chapter 2
85 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In her small apartment, Naftali was sitting in front of her laptop. The temperature in her room was perfectly adjusted by her master level magic, because Naftali was actually the strongest most ancient witch there ever was. 

Since ancient times, the world has been changing, and Naftali, has changed to fit times. She's become a shut in writer, and also a fanatic hoarder. A collector as she calls it.

She collects just about anything, game consoles, handkerchiefs, scarves, sleeping masks etc. It doesn't matter to Naftali as long as it fit her strange criteria. 'It's gotta look nice!' Her hobby is so severe that she needs to use advanced spatial magic just to contain all of her possessions. There's nothing closer to compare her to, than to a dragon hoarding treasure, but Naftali still has a bigger collection than any silly dragon.

Naftali cracked her neck and stretched her arms, she was just about to finish her latest chapter, she was just editing with a few touch-ups. Naftali writes things like web novels and game guides for a living, just to pay for her house. She wants to live with society, so she needs a job just to not seem suspicious. She settled on being a writer as it would allow her to have her own hours. She's been doing it for years, although she still looks kind of like a child. Thus is the life of an immortal witch, never aging.

Although Naftali also has another job.

"haaahh..." she closed the draft of her latest chapter. "I wonder if there are any new orders." She opened up an app that doubled as a marketplace and communication service.

"hm? There's only one huh, whatever I'll check it." Naftali ignored her thousands of DMs and opened up her one new order. Said order was for something called "Taste Enhancer Medium" the product was about $200 and was ordered by an account by the name of Xian Xiao ShuYu.

"Tsk. She never orders any expensive products." Naftali wagged her finger and some ingredients for her potion appeared. A slab of dragon meat, dried mandrake, Yggdrasil seeds, explosive peppercorns, and a little bit of stardust.

Waving her finger around again, some extract seeped out of the dragon meat, the mandrake was pulverized into dust, the Yggdrasil seeds had its oil squeezed out, the peppercorns were crushed into flakes. All of this mixed together in a sphere like a little whirlpool with gradual tiny additions of stardust.

With this, the taste enhancer was finished and wagging her finger one last time, the mixture was divided into 3 and went into 3 medium sized bottles. Cute bottles might I add. 

The other bottles just disappeared while the last one dropped into Naftali's hands.

"Now to just send this to her." The bottle disappeared in a shimmering light and Naftali's hands were left empty. Naftali has known Xiao ShuYu for centuries and sent the item right to her current location but seeing her current location Naftali was left aghast. "Wait-"

On her laptop Naftali's customer feedback report from Xiao ShuYu read 'Thanks! ^_^ I'll be seeing you soon!'

There was a knock on the apartment's door and Naftali went into instant panic.

A/N: I feel like I can pop out a chapter of this once a day. Except for once school starts up again. Thus is the quarantine life.

4