“Guess you could say I’m the ultimate slut?
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Nah, that’s Sxul. She’s like super chill, yeah. No I’m not her.” I say to him as I watch him walk back to the spot in the floor where he was laying. He grabs a random coat and uses it as a blanket. 

“Skool? That sounds like the word school.” Karlos says.

“It’s Sxul, not skool, but yeah her name does sound like that. Huh?” I say with a light laugh.

“So, I know asking a woman this is usually rude and ill-mannered. But how old are you exactly, Seph?” Karlos asks me.

“In terms of the cosmics, I’m about 29 torrines. In human terms, i'm about 58 billion years old.” I say to him casually.

“Are you a… are you a virgin?” Karlos asks with a strong blush.

“Heheh, in what term? I’ve had tons of sex, but I’ve never had sex with a male, if that’s what you’re asking.” I say with a slight giggle. My skin starts turning red and scaly as my legs start to fuse into a slithering snake body.

“So you’ve had sex with women? What’s that like, exactly?” Karlos asks me as his eyes start to track my body. My hips get curvier and my chest puffs out a little. 

“Probably not the same it will be for you, my body wasn’t created by a cosmic being for the sole purpose of giving pleasure, yours was though.” I tell him blatantly as my eyes turn a dark shade of red. My tongue elongates and splits at the end.

“What do you mean, are you implying that men exist only to pleasure women?” Karlos asked with surprise.

“Well that wassss the intended purpossssse, but it’ssss clear to ssssssee that men are ssssso much more.” I hiss to him as my fangs sharpen and my nose starts to flatten out. My hair turns bright red but my facial structure still resembles a human.

“Yahweh made us to specifically pleasure women?!” Karlos says under his breath. I can feel his heat picking up. I sense his heart throbbing.

“Yeah, ssssshe’s gotta be one of my favorite goddesses. SSSSShe’ssssss really chill and knowsssss how to throw nice partiesssss.” I say casually, my tongue lightly flicks left and right with every consonant, my cheeks puff up. 

“Jeez, Seph if you’re not the goddesses of sexual reproduction, do you still get embarrassed for slutting out?” He asks and stares at me.

“Of course I do, you just happen to have me caught in a sssstate of high comfort. I feel like I could do whatever I want and you wouldn’t mind.” My arms turn back to a humans.

“Is that so, then what exactly are you trying to turn into? You look like a snake. Could you look more girly if you wanted?” He asks me.

“I could take a more human form if I wanted, would you like that?” I ask him.

“That would be a lot more attractive than a snake, sorry.” Karlos says sheepishly as he rubs the back of his head.

“That’sssss a done deal…” I start to say as my arms and torso and head lose the scales. My fangs shrink slightly. My skin turns tan and my hair flicks to orange.

“Holy shit, you look amazing, but why’d you keep the snake tail?” Karlos asks me with a puzzled look.

“Having sex with you as a snake seems like it’d be enjoyable. Though my low temperature may put you into a thermal shock.” I say to him with a grin.

“Do you even have a pussy in there?” He asks while looking at my tail.

“You do realize I could just take the form of a massive vagina if I wanted to, right?” I ask him with a light laugh.

“Ok, so I guess that question was missfounded. But I’m not sure I can even get on for a snake girl.” Karlos says defeatedly.

“But you could if i took this form?” I ask as my body turns back to a squiddy girl. The 80+ tentacles along with the violet skin. I look to Karlos with like fifteen eyes randomly placed on my flesh.

“What?! You are cute in this form. Any real man would love to see you like this.” Karlos says with rosy cheeks and I start walking up to him.

“Remember the prayer you used to summon me?” I ask Karlos as my hips start to sway.

“I don’t remember it fully, I just remember asking for a soulmate that would love to explore the world with me before I die.” He says nervously.

“Nuh uh, you’re missing an important detail. Don’t you remember?” I ask him slyly as I cross my arms… tentacles? The point is that I cross them, and stand there staring at him.

“I don’t recall… I’m sorry Seph. I’m just grateful that mine were answered.” Karlos says with a look of seriousness on his face.

“That’s ok, let me remind you. You said that you didn’t wanna die alone.” I exclaim slowly, I’m choosing my words carefully. I start to transform into a human girl with solid black eyes, straight black hair, a slight thigh gap and flawless tanned skin.

“Yeah, but you’re a god, I’m not, there’s no way I’ll get to die with you… can you even die?” Karlos asks curiously.

“…” is my response.

“What’s with that response… wait a minute. Seph why are you giving that look?” Karlos asks as my face flushes red.

“To materialize in a mortal realm requires that the cosmiss become mortal…” I say to him as black cat ears appear out of my hair. My hips expand and my breasts plump out.

“You made yourself a mortal just so that you could date me… wait Seph. What does that mean?” Karlos asks frightenedly. His eyes go wide as I give him a weak smile.

“Guess you could say I’m the ultimate slut? I gave up my immortality just to get a taste of you…” I confess to him with a massive blush.

“So if when you die, what happens to your domain?!” Karlos asks exasperatedly.

“I don’t care, you are far more valuable to me than my domain. Plus I think it’s a fair trade off if I get to take you to heaven with me.” I lie to him knowing that I’m not going to make it to those pearly gates.

“You need to go back. I’m not worth your immortality, you have to ask the cosmics if you can get a refund!” Karlos states exasperatedly.

“Not happening, I made this bed. Now Imma sleep in it and potentially get a really good lay out of it.” I tell him with an evil grin.

“But you don’t even know what will happen to your domain if you die. What if the multiverse unravels? What if the worlds of the cosmics falls apart?” Karlos asks with real concern.

“I guess that’s a potentiality, considering that my domain even impacts the gods. But I wouldn’t give it much a second thought. I hope my fellow cosmics can understand.” I tell him with a shrug.

“You’re hiding something from me. What makes you so certain I will go to heaven? What deal did you make?!” Karlos asks with concern.

“A soul trade, you are gurrenteed to go to heaven if I go to hell.” I grin to him.

“You… you mean you’ll be tortured by demons and devils once you die, and I just get into heaven no matter what?” Karlos asks angrily.

I stick my tongue out and put my right hand next to my face as I wave it. “Something like that haha.” I laugh to him.

“Why did you do that, you stupid slutty goddess. You unredeemable freak of nature. They’re gonna make you regret this choice!” Karlos screams at me crying. As much as I wish, I couldn’t understand why he cared so much.

I walk over to him and grab his hand. I pull it close to my chest and Karlos looks into my eyes. “Than that’s a simple fix, just make sure I don’t regret my choice.” I flash him a big grin.

“How could you say that. Do you really expect me to not care about you? If you aren’t with me, then I don’t think I wanna go to heaven anymore. Take me with you.” Karlos starts to beg as he falls down onto his knees. but I kneel down and I put my hands on his cheeks.

“Listen you silly perfect human male, you have two choices. Either Fucking walk away and stop thinking about it, or take my virginity, claim my heart and prove to the cosmiss that watches your world that you males are invaluable. That every man deserves to exist in every world.” I push my lips against his and I feel his heart rate slow down.

He pushes my face off of his and looks into my eyes.”but how did you even know I would be the perfect fit? We haven’t even known each other for longer than 2 months.” He says with a frown.

“Dummy, I’ve been watching you ever since your inception. You may not know me to well, but I know you like a childhood friend would.” I tell him as I slam my fist on his shoulder lightly and smile.

“Even so, you don’t know my thoughts or my feelings, how are you not worried?” Karlos asks with a shocked face.

“Because you are, that’s all the proof I need. You're mine now, and I’m yours. You have the backing of a goddess, just enjoy it as long as ya can?” I ask him while I fidget with my fingers.

“Ok Seph, then let’s live a life of pure stimulating satisfaction.” Karlos says boldly as he grabs my hips and yanks me closer.

“Purrr” I say to him as a black tail starts to sprout from the bottom of my spine…

0