I’m Sephylia, the goddess of Clefinseea.
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Come here baby.” Karlos says as he sits down on the ground and pulls me onto his lap.

“Heheh, are you gonna play with this kitty?” I ask him seductively as his eyes start to look at my crotch. I lift his chin slightly until his eyes land back on mine and I poke him. 

“Silly goose, you are a lot of work huh?” I tell Karlos as he leans forward.

“You know, for a literal god, you lack a lot of prestige in situations like these.” Karlos whispers into my ear.

“Bah, prestige just isn’t my style.” I grin at him as I push him to his back. 

“Wow, so forward. I thought you would have wanted some foreplay first?” Karlos asks with a smirk. He grabs my right hand and squeezes it.

“Well I have been wanting this for a while, to finally cross over that line…” I start to say but Karlos slaps my left cheek and it turns me up.

“Naughty kitties get spankings, now purr for me.” Karlos says to me and I get this instinct to obey his command.

“Mmhmm babe, purr.” I say to him as I start to strip my shirt. Karlos’s eyes are drawn to my bra and I twist my body to make them sway.

“Anyone ever told ya how perfect your shape is?” Karlos asks as I feel him stiffen in between us.

“I’ve heard it many times, but it wouldn’t hurt to hear it one more time…” I say to him as I purr(like I’m actually purring, the benefits of shapeshifters. Heh)

“Your body is soo alluring, your eyes are stunning. Your flesh is smooth and soft…” Karlos says as his right hand traverses my left thigh.

“Hey, you don’t need to take your time, if you wanna get started. My body will gladly welcome you.” I tell him as my hands start to rub his pants. Through them I can feel his solid shaft and he begins to make cute faces.

“Whoa Seph, careful with that. He’s a beast after all.” Says Karlos as his face contorts with pleasures. He begins to breathe harder and I could feel a slight warmth radiate from him.

“Hehe, you males always think you’re the beasts when it comes to sex. Here’s a tip for you, you’re not.” I tell him as I slid onto his lower abdomen. Through our clothes, I could feel his little guy.

“You might be an all knowing deity, but imma show you how wrong that statement is.” Karlos says as his right hand grasps my left breast. The impact from his hand sets a fire in my mind and I could feel myself slipping into arousal.

“That’d probably work better if you took these off.” I say as I unclasp my purple bra, it falls off my front side and Karlos continues to squeeze me.

“Oh, really?” Karlos says in a have real voice as he yanks on my nipple and I slightly eep out a moan.

“Oh you wanna play that game? Fine, let's play.” I say as I slip my hands under his shirt and begin to mess with his nipples. They are small and mostly flat, but I do get my grip onto them. I twist them slightly and I’m even more turned on by his face as he tenses up.

“You know, I’m gonna take you back to heaven. Watch out darling.” Karlos says as his hand slips into my underwear. He lightly passes over my bean and I begin to feel tingles spread out from my crotch.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes, shall we?” I ask him with a smirk. I start to take his shirt off of him. Karlos hesitates for a second. I could feel his anxiety spike, so I put both of my hands to his face.

“Don’t you fret, again I’m nothing like the false lovers that have infested your thoughts.” I tell him as my hands slip down his chest slowly.

“Okay Seph, let’s go all the way tonight then…” Karlos says distantly, the psychological trauma from his past lovers are written on his face.

“Trust me babe, I’m not nearly as malicious as human females are. I love your very being, I enjoy just being with you. You mean more to me than entire universes.” I tell him as I stroke his head, slowly I push his hair out of his eyes. The scars and bite marks only make him look better with his slightly muscular physique.

“…” Karlos says nothing as I start to slide my panties down. He looks at my mini skirt and his face flushes red.

“We cosmics usually don’t have sex organs, they aren’t needed. But I gave myself a few humanoid bits and bobs so that we could connect.” I state as I lift the front side of my skirt up, karlos’ eyes are drawn to my crotch and it makes me so happy. He started to check me out and oh my. Getting checked out by a good looking man is great and all, but when it’s your lover, it becomes magical.

“So you made that just for me?” Karlos asks with a gulp as he looks up at me. I slowly spin around to show off my curves and holes a little bit more.

“Of course, dear. Does that make you happy?” I ask him as I put my hands on my hips and lean forward, he looks at my breasts as the sway in front of his face.

“Seph, I hope this is what you desire.” Karlos says with a slight blush as unzips his fly and he flips out his little man, it’s got veins and the tip is a slight shade darker than his skin. It’s probably only 4.5 to 5 inches. Nothing massive, but perfect in its own right.

“Mmmm, yummy.” I say with my eyes glued to his cock. My innards were getting warmer and I could tell that there wouldn’t be any going back. I walk right over his waist and look down, I’m half tempted to start Fucking like a bunch of rabbits in heat. But then I walk to heis head.

“Wanna lick my pussy? I swear it tastes like cherries.” I say to him with a smirk as he stares right up at my cunt. I pull my lips aside to show him a better view of my insides.

“Are you being serious or is that a joke?” Karlos asks with genuinity and it kills the mood for a second.

“Ugh really, you serious?” I ask him with a slight giggle. I slowly lower my crotch to his chin. It tickles as I feel his beard rub on my lips. I kneel on my kneecaps and scoot my vagina to his lips.

“Mmfph.” Karlos says as I pull his head onto my cunt. He’s got a surprised face for a second and then it turns to a slight grin.

“Now lick it dear, not too aggressively though. Let’s take it slow.” I say as I run my fingers through his short curly hair. I slightly squeeze his head with my thighs. He begins to lick my vagina and I feel his wet tongue send light shocks of electricity through my body.

“What’s it feel like boo, is it what you imagined?” Karlos asks, clearly forgetting that I’ve had oral before.

“It feels the way it always does. But I’d be lying if I said you were doing it perfectly, mind angling your tongue up a little more?” I tell him slowly.

“Uh…oh, yeah sure. How’s this?” He says after changing his attack direction and the void inside my flesh begins to feel more obvious.

“Much better, don’t stop.” I tell him as the rhythmic pulsating inside my belly gets more intense. I keep staring into his eyes and slowly my mind starts playing games with me. I could swear his appearance was getting better and better as time went on.

“Hey, I never got to ask ya. But are you a virgin? Or have you already imprinted your taste in another woman?”I ask him as I play with his right hand, turning it and spreading his fingers.

“Yeah, I’ve done it once before, was the least pleasurable experience in my life. She was too busy using my body to even realize that I myself wasn’t having fun.” Karlos says slowly. He continues to kiss my pussy as he lets me play with his fingers.

“Oh, so I won’t be your first?” I ask with a slight bit of dissatisfaction. I knew it was unlogical, but I wanted to be his first. It made me slightly unhappy.

“Well you are my first goddess, If that matters for anything?” Karlos says, probably thinking that it makes it better. It didn’t.

“Yeah, that’s nice to hear.” I lie to him with a smile as I close my eyes and focus even more intently on feeling his wet tongue.

I move his hand up to my mouth and rest it against my lips. I begin to suck on his fingers lightly and flick my tongue against his fingers.

He abruptly stops and so I open my eyes and glance down at him. His eyes are wide open but he’s staring right past me. He’s got fear in his eyes and then I feel a breath flow onto the back of my neck. My hind eyes peel open and I see a shadowy figure that emits a dark dust into the air. It’s got a feminine figure and has a wide open mouth with massive white teeth.

“That’s mine, you might wanna get off of it.” The wispy figure says with a strange voice that makes me think of thousands of marble beads hitting a plate of steel. I look at Karlos and he looks into my eyes with genuine fear. Something inside my brain snapped.

“You come in here, interrupt my love making and then you demand my lover?” I say to her slowly, my back is still turned to her. 

“The universe has deemed them inadequate, had over the false human or face instant eradication.” She says as her arms rise up, poised to attack me with them. They have blades at the wrist instead of hands. 

“That’s bold coming from a species that was discontinued due to their failure at being heavenly beings. The only thing false here is you and your people.” I say harshly as I brush the back of my hand over karlos’ forehead.

“How could you know such a thing? You heretical demon!” The wisp says to me as I see a bit of shock ripple through her very being.

“It’s not to matter, be gone or face a true danger. You may be partially heavenly, but I’m heaven bound!” I tell her as I scan the attic and the boxes inside.

“Nonsense, hand over the false creation or face judgment.” The wisp says

“Call my lover false one more time and you’ll see just how wrong you are.” I say through gritted teeth as I slowly start to get up off of Karlos’ face. My flesh ripples as I start to transform into a wendigo(or at least I have a wendigo’s physical appearance.) with the deer skull for a head and long slender limbs. Hooves at the bottom of my feet and long razor sharp claws attached to my fingertips.

“You aren’t a human female, state the realm of your origin.” The wisp says coolly. I feel a slight goosebump creep up my spine as she breathes her cold breaths. I slowly turn to face her and clear my throat. I do a slight curtsy as my skirt transforms into deep brown fur that crawls over my skin.

I crack a deep twisted smile and state “I’m Sephylia, the goddess of Clefinseea.”

0