Chapter 1
518 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm Appalled. I will report this to the other teacher." Akane said with a look of disgust and anger at the fact that the coach would even dare suggest to her to let him give her sexual guidance. "Sure... I don't mind..." the coach said with a laid-back expression, not even caring about the threat, as whatever he says next will ensure that doesn't happen. "You will forsake Shouya then?" The coach asked, placing his left leg in between Akane's thighs, making it touch her pussy through her underwear, knowing that the other coach would never use him as a regular given how less than average he plays anyways. Wigging his foot still right below Akane's pussy, confident in his perceived victory against Akane, he laid out the last cards in his hand, proclaiming to Akane, "In the first place, you two broke the rule first... if you were to tell the other teacher about this, then I will expose your relationship too." He then looks at Akane, ready to end off his sentence, expecting her to submit already and let him deflower her, but rather than a look of submission, Akane stares coldly at him, a slight grin emerging from her face, as she knows she has the advantageous spot in this confrontation which threw him off guard.

 

"Did you think I'm just gonna report this incident?" Akane said coldly, the temperature in the room suddenly lowering, causing the coach to shiver slightly, but he quickly steeled himself and glared at her. "I know about the many times you harassed the female staff. I even have a few recordings here if you are interested." Akane said as the coach looked in shock. "Go ahead, expose our relationship. Let's see who they are willing to believe more. The woman and the victims of your past harassments or the harasser." Akane said mockingly, clearly goading him to try to say anything against her while he glared at her angrily, shouting while running towards "Y-YOU... ILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN!" he said while grabbing her wrist forcefully, intending to rape her but that was his biggest mistake as he began freezing, starting from his hand moving up to his arm as Akane breaks free from his grasp before running out of the office, lopping the coach's right hand off his right arm but the freezing happened so quickly the ice stopped him from bleeding and completely froze him, locking him in icy stasis.

 

Meanwhile, Shouya was outside practicing his batting when he saw Akane running towards him with a look of fear. "SHOUYA! WE GOTTA GO NOW! THE COACH, HE TRIED TO RAPE ME AFTER HIS ATTEMPT TO BLACKMAIL ME INTO HAVING SEX WITH HIM BACKFIRED ON HIM AS I REVEALED I HAD EVEN BIGGER DIRT ON HIM... please... we gotta hurry now." Akane said with a look of desperation while Shouya's face distorts into anger and his hands balled up into fists, ready to beat up the coach for trying his shit with his girlfriend, attempting to dash to the coach's office, but Akane stopped him pleading to him "Please just leave with me, you aren't strong enough to take on the coach, and we can get him fired from the school with what I got on him..." Shouya was initially adamant about facing the coach but his girlfriend's words made him think critically, and the two of them ran out of the school, Shouya running backwards behind Akane to protect her from the coach. The two of them found a cab by coincidence, and the driver looked at the two distraught students, knowing he had to floor the accelerator on the cab and quickly leave the school.

 

Akane and Shouya breathed a sigh of relief as the school rapidly disappeared from view, their gazes locked onto each other, the experience deepening their bond as they realized they loved each other even more before feeling compelled to kiss each other deeply, causing the driver to get a glance of them kissing passionately for just a short while before continuing the drive to Akane's house, ignoring the two of them and minding his own business. Once the driver reached Akane's place, Akane paid the fare to the driver and exited the vehicle. She said goodbye to Shouya before the cab disappeared from Akane's view.

0