Hundred Years Later
46 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AHHH!?" Ling Ruan open his eyes wider can't believe that he's still breathing and survived that fall 

"Wait… where am i?" Ling Ruan look around but only green leaves of tall trees are the only things that he saw.

"Is this the world beneath the endless cliff?" Ling Feng asked himself

"No, the sky here is blue as if we can see the ocean above us" The sky in the immortal world is Burning Red which means im no longer in the immortal world.

Ling Ruan tries to stand up and he's widened when he suddenly feel the pain in every inch of his body as if his body is getting punctured by burning black needles.

(Black needles:use for assasinating,Silver Needles:Use for acupuncture)

Ling Ruan revealed a shock expression when he saw his body. His arm is thin as stick with no muscles can be seen and his leg is too frail like the legs of a woman.

What shocked him more is that his cultivation is only Lvl 1 in Physical Enhancing a Rank 2 realm and his meridians are currently sealed.

Ling Ruan felt pity on himself for the first time

"Is this my body? Ling Ruan can't accept that he the Red Wing Demon will fall in this state.

But he realized that he's lucky because as of now he's still breathing.

Ling ruan seat crossed leg and try to seal his open wound.

In the middle of healing  his body he suddenly feel an unbearable in his head as if it is being smashed by a hammer.

"Arghh-hhh what's happening???"The memories of this body are appearing directly to his brain.Ling Ruan hold his head very tight to ease the pain he's feeling but it didn't help.

"This is the only thing that i can do for now"Ling Ruan inject his ring finger in his arm and now trying to break the seal in his meridians physically.

Removing the seal in meridians is no easy task if you don't know the exact location,even a 1 inch difference might destroy your meridian and it will surely affect your future cultivation.

But to Ling Feng it's only a piece of cake 

"Endure!Endure!" Ling Ruan focused himself in finding the meridians and try to ignore the pain.

*BOOOSH BOOOSH BOOOSH*

Like a broken sealed water tube, the seal in the meridians broke but only 3 out of his 30 meridians are now open.

Ling Ruan use his remaining genuine aura in his 3 meridians to collect Qi in his Qi pool.

*Wshhhh Wshhhhh*

Like a flowing water in the river, the Qi in his meridians flow smoothly but slow like a turtle.

The reason why his Qi flow slowly in his meridians is because only 3 of his meridians are currently open and his cultivation is only in the physical Enhancing, that's why his Qi pool is small like a basketball.

 After an hour like a bubble the pain suddenly fades.

"So this boy was named Ling Feng by his fallen father" Ling Feng sit straight and now digging deeply in this boy's memory.

"Time really flies quickly a hundred years had been passed already since that incident" Ling Feng was quite surprised but revenge is his first priority

"Meng Qing and Rehan I'll make sure that your descendants will suffer the humiliation and anger of the Red Wing Demon Of Suzaku"

Ling Feng calm himself because being hot-headed will only bring him more trouble in the future.

"Right now i need strength, without strength you won't survive here in the world of martial arts." 

Ling Feng stands up but with his current body his knees are weak and his body is wounded that's why he fell immediately.

"This body sure is weak,if i still have my previous body… even a million of this wounds won't hurt me" Ling Feng look at his body and felt pity on himself again

Ling Feng is the protector of the suzaku and can use complete power of the Phoenix. Suzaku is a heavenly beast which rank first compare to the other three heavenly beast.

Suffering this light injuries is a big humiliation.

Although the wound in his body are now healed ,he was exhausted and beads of cold sweat can be seen in his forehead and now breathing heavily. 

He is tired because he use all of his Qi for a long time and his body is now trying to get use to it.

Ling Ruan sit crossed legged and now cleaning his mind through meditation but suddenly his head feels heavy. 

He tried to fight the heaviness in his head but he failed, he is tired to lasts long in meditating, he open his eyes but blurriness appeared, and his eyesight blackened.

He feels chill on his spine and all of his hair stood.

Ling Feng  open his eyes and saw a cold and dark place that is similar to void. Ling Feng know this because this is the only place to communicate with the dead.

A minute pass, Ling Feng saw a Four Giant Beasts. Ling Feng already knew the identity of these beasts. 

The White Tiger the Byakko,

The Blue Dragon the Seiryu,

The Green Turtle the Genbuu and the 

The Red Phoenix the Suzaku.

These are the four heavenly beasts that each one can destroy a whole Level 9 empire with one attack and brings terror to everyone.

In the immortal world, the Zentian Empire only rank 8th because no Empire reached the Level 9 in the whole Maradona Continent in Ling Ruan's Generation.

Suddenly a Majestic Voice sound in his brain.

Chapter 3: The Green Shell Demon of Genbuu

2