The Green Shell Demon of Genbuu
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The voice is like a wind passed in his ears and found that the voice is from the  heavenly beast who rank 3rd the byakko.

The byakko open his big mouth and said "Mortal,how dare you to trespass the black world spinel?" 

Byakko said with a huge pressure coming from his body. The pressure is too heavy as if the space will be crushed any time.

Ordianry warrior even in the Saint Realm couldn't withstand the pressure and will turn to blood powder.

Every realm has a rank and levels the physical Enhancing is rank 2  in the lowest and every realm has level 1 - 10 the following realms are

Qi Collecting, Physical Enhancing, Evolution of sense, Martial Soul, Heart Integration, Earth Realm, Blood Realm, Shadow Realm, Spirit Realm, Dragon Realm

The First 1 to 5 realm is for nurturing the body and can be thought in any sect but the remaining 6 to 10 realm can be only achieve by Geniuses and rich families which needs a lot of resources

The saint realm and the unknown realms is for only those who surpassed the limit of being mortal and turn to an immortal being. In the entire Maradona Continent. Only the Four Kings and the seven deadly sins achieved these realms.

Ling Feng said " I don't know, when i open my eyes i realized that im no longer in the mortal world"

The byakko eyes twitch in a split second and said " oh.. so you're a chosen one "

" You can say that " Ling Feng look at the byakko's eyes and said " Im here to talk with my heavenly beast, the Suzaku"

The byakko laugh " HAHAHAHAH " then his blue eyes turn to bloody red "Are you here to die or to get killed? " Byakko said grimmly

*WHOOOOOOO*

Ling Feng felt a murderous aura coming from the white tiger but with his high spiritual qi he can withstand the pressure.

His mouth curved a little and said " Compare to your power,im nothing but you can't kill me",

Suddenly another voice rang in his head "Interesting… to stand firmly during the Spiritual Pressure he must have a high spiritual qi comparable to other saints"

The voice is from the green turtle the Genbuu

Another voice sound again "Impossible, only mortals are the only being that can enter the void (black world spinel)" The seiryu said.

Then the Genbuu laugh " Hahaha he must be the Emperor in the prophecy" 

Then the Genbuu added " Just kid-

The Genbuu didn't finish his sentence when the Phoenix suddenly speak

"Its possible… "

All of the Heavenly beasts widened their eyes 

Ling Feng can't hear what the four heavenly beasts are talking about because  they're communicating through sound waves.

After an hour the one of the Heavenly beast speak

" Im acknowledging you as my human vessel" Genbuu said with a serious tone

Ling Feng already understand what they are planning and said " Im here to take my heavenly guardian the suzaku and not the genbuu"

The Genbuu laugh and said "HAHAHAHAHA  do you know how many top notch genius are sacrificing their important things to make one of us acknowledge them? And now you're denying me? One of the Heavenly beasts?"

The Genbuu added " And with your current strength are you capable using the power of the Burning Phoenix?" 

Ling Feng ignore what genbuu said 

The Genbuu turned serious and said  "Even with your strength right now you might not even pull 10% of my power."

Suddenly Genbuu asked an interesting question "Do you know the prophecy of the emperor in the secret of selestra"

Ling Feng eye's twitch and said "Of course in the Millines Age a god found the secret of selestra in the PRIMIVAL World and found the prophecy of the emperor, the emperor in the prophecy is the one who can dominate the four heavenly beast"

Ling Feng eye's widened in a great shock like a million of voltage are flowing in his meridians

"So that's what you're planning" 

Ling Feng smirked and said  "i agree,"

The Genbuu laugh again and said "Mortal you really didn't disappoint me" Genbuu laugh harder and said " Because if you didn't agree i might kill you on the spot"

Ling Feng didn't feel scared at all because in his previous life, every moment is life and death situation

The room suddenly light up and the green ball turned to a Giant Figure of a turtle

Like a ball of light the Genbuu unsealed his power and Ling Feng saw the real image of the one of the Heavenly beast

The Genbuu's shell is like a huge mountain of jade. His feet is large like a small Castle, it has a huge head as big as if the world is walking and. His big round eyes is goldish-yellow and it has a red dot in the center of the eye like it can pierce through your soul.

Like a spirit Genbuu enters Ling Feng's body and a minute passed Ling Feng felt an unbearable pain coming from his stomach 

Ling Feng gritted his teeth and clench both of his fist and said "Arghh-ghh this pain… !!"

"Its only 10% of my entire power and the remaining 90% will be sealed inside of your body…" The genbuu smiled and said "During your advancement in your own cultivation you can unsealed  the remaining 9 locks and completely use it"

Ling Feng was shocked but he didn't show it in his face. He never thought that this pain is only 10% of Genbuu's real power

"If you can't refine the Huge amount of Pure Genuine Aura. It will leak in your meridians and if that happens… 

The Genbuu took a minute and said "Your meridians will explode"

Ling Feng seat cross leg and now refining the Pure Genuine Aura of Genbuu in his body

Ling feng circulate his Genuine Qi in his body and with an amazement look he found out that the seal in his meridians disappeared.

If the seal in his meridians disappeared then refining the Pure Genuine Aura will be an easy task.

The other beast think that Ling Feng's body won't handle the Heavenly Aura coming from Genbuu and soon will explode.

*BOOOOM*

They thought that the body can't handle the Aura and exploded but the three beast were shocked when someone is standing with a heavenly aura is leaking in his body

Ling Feng stand up firm and his skin is covered by jade like shell, his meridians were increased by 2 in total he has 32 meridians.

"He really dominates the Genbuu" all of them thought.

Chapter 4: Zhung Xian

2