Zhung Xian
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Feng completely refined the aura of Genbuu, like a snake his body is full of jade skin-scale aura. 

This armor called Jade skin armor the Heavenly Armor of Genbuu.

It looks realistic but he still can't use it to protect himself because Ling Feng only refined its essence that's why he still can't weild it .

Although Jade skin Armor is a Heavenly Armor it's not like other armor that you can unleash its real power on its peak. 

It's a living armor that rely its power on its masters cultivation.

If Ling Feng is in the Physical Enhancing Realm, his weapon power will be comparable to a Physical Enhancing Cultivator in short the weapon's power has no limit as long as the weilder is not  crippled.

That's why a Heavenly Armor (Living Armor) only acknowledge one master on its entire life, even if a saint stole it from the owner, it will lose its inscription and it will be an ordinary armor.

To put it simple its like taking care of a cub, the moment it opens its eyes it will treat the first being that it saw as its mother.

(Incripitions are added every level)

But of course weapon is still a weapon. If you reach the weapon mastery it will leave behind your cultivation and advance leape of bounds.

Every spiritual beast has three stages called Planting, Growing and Harvesting Ling Feng is a beginner in the planting stage.

 Ling Feng look delighted and descided to practice weilding it's power.

Refining is different compare to weilding. As if giving a sword to an infant, the power belongs to you but no one knows if you can use it.

Ling Feng still sat crossed leg but now it's a little different there is a surge of Green Qi outside of his body.

It is a proof that Genbuu acknowledge him as his Spiritual Guardian 

 He is keeping his eyes close, not daring to open it and lose concentration that might leak the genuine aura.

In the middle of studying the "weilding"

Ling Feng found something in his Spiritual Cage.

Spiritual Cage is where you put the spirit essence of the beast. If the beast enter then you can use its power but if you can't handle the power of the beast or put it in your spiritual cage by force. The spirit beast will turn hostile to you and it will destroy your spiritual cage that might cause a severe damage in your soul.

Ling Feng saw the Genbuu inside his cage, and by the looks in both of his eyes, it seems like he's waiting for him.

Genbuu noticed a familiar aura coming near from him and said.

"Took you so long mortal if not for your Duke level comprehension i might  destroy your  spiritual cage."

But Genbuu is only kidding with Ling Feng, He will never destroy this Human future because of its high potential to be an emperor and he also know that the spiritual cage of Ling Feng is too strong that it can handle easily the Spirit Essence of a heavenly beast and not breaking.

Ling Feng know the intention of Genbuu that's why he never show any fear in his eyes.

That shocked the Genbuu because even an Emperor on a Level 5 below empire will lower their heads and will send an offering if they hear a warning that will  thretheaned their lives.

But it also never show the shock in his face.

Genbuu lay down and added "If you reached the completion (Level 10) of martial soul, you can use my shield to protect your soul against spiritual attack." 

Ling Feng pupils react but only for a second, he thought that the only way to protect your soul is to reach much higher level in spiritual aura. 

That information enlighten him

His both side of his lips curved a little "So that's the reason why Zhung Xian wasn't affected in spiritual attack"

Zhung Xian is the former weilder of Genbuu, he is the strongest in defense in any of the Four heavenly beast. 

That's also the reason why The former weilder of Seiryu and Zhung Xian are hostile to each other, because Seiryu's weilder is a master of  Spiritual Technique and Zhung Xian can defend its attack easily.

Genbuu Controls Space Technique and Seiryu controls Spiritual Technique.

Zhung Xian comprehension level was in the Saint stage, Four Realms above the Duke that with only taking a glance of an Inferior Class Technique can master it already.

The following are the stages of Comprehensing. Minister, Duke, Prince, King, Guardian, Half-saint, Saint, Emperor, Demi-God, God.

He ranked first in comprehensing, because he is the only king who masters almost 70% of Genbuu's power.

Ling Feng smile and said "A heavenly beast of protection sure deserve its reputation"

After thinking a while, Ling Feng open his eyes and saw the void is slowly fading and the tall trees are still standing tall like its always there.

Ling Feng realized that he's no longer in the void 

"Is that only a dream?" Ling Feng doubted his words 

Ling Feng circulate his Genuine Aura in his entire body and saw the Genbuu inside his Spiritual Cage.

"Haaa-yy" Ling Feng sigh in relief he thought that if this chance slipped away for sure he will regret it in his life.

Ling Feng stand up and saw the unbelievable change in his body.

His body has a firm but hard muscles unlike before with only a thin and frail body.

It is covered by green aura and his face is so pretty as if a fairy walks out in a painting. 

Unlike before his hair is now color black with a glimpse of green strand of hair, his skin is white as if Ling Feng soak his body in a milk-bath in the entire year in short… Ling Feng is now a good looking man.

If some of his close relatives saw him they might not notice that he is the same Ling Feng that they knew before.

1