An egg?
27 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ignoring his gladness, Ling Feng stand up and put his hand on his chin, It's like he is thinking of something.

"It's been a while since i did some light testing, i want to test my new body" Looking in his body, he smiled because of the idea.

" But what kind of testing should i do first?"

He look around the area and saw the tallest tree but he thinks its 100 km away from him.

Without any hesitation he ran in his fastest.

*BWOOOOOOSHHHHHH*

He ran fast like a sonic wave that makes trees danced with the wind.

After an hour he finally reached the shade beneath the talles tree.

Ling Feng climb on a tree and look around the near area.

Not too far away he found a Blackish-Blue Giant rock.

He walks near to the stone and said " This will do."

Ling Feng Clench his fist. " Golden Buddha Prajna Palm" 

I used the Golden Buddha Prajna Palm when I still did not obtain the Blessings of Suzaku.

Although its not the strongest, its first Palm is still in the Level 1 Superior Class, which is higher than the ordinary Cultivator.

Of course using a Superior Class technique is no easy feat, only genius who's having a high level cultivation and deep understanding in the arts of palm can use this. 

Ordinary Cultivator will never know the Incripitions inside the technique, it will only destroy themselves if they try.

(It's like teaching a boxer to use his feet instead of his fist in a fight)

Only few ancient Genius reach the Golden Buddha Prajna Palm tenth level on Level 10 Superior class you can count them in your fingers, Genius like them already walked on skies and dominate the land.

But not all Genius are the same, many Genius reach the tenth palm of Golden Buddha Prajna Palm only in sixth level. 

The difference between those geniuses are like the heights between Land and the skies

Ling Feng's golden palm already hit the stone and it made a sound like

 *BOOOOOM*

The explosion made the sands to fly everywhere and some soil dirt his body. 

Wearing torn clothes, dirty body… he looks like a peasant now.

Ling Feng look at the stone and saw that it's not destroyed but only cracks appear.

Ling Feng touch the stone surface and said "This is no ordinary stone"

Ling Feng felt a large heavy aura coming from the stone.

He touch it with his right hand, he smirked and said "Without a doubt, this is an spiritual stone"

A small avatar of a turtle appeared on Ling Feng's shoulder and said " Don't underestimate the stones you can find here in this Demon Forest "

"Try to focus my Green aura in your eyes " Genbuu added

Ling Feng did what Genbuu asked without asking a question

*CHUP*

Like a sound of water is dropped on the Adobe, everything within 10 meters in a cube shape became a transparent

(Like X-ray scanner)

He look at the stone before him and saw a large quantity of Genuine aura coming from the stone

Ling Feng with another glim on his eyes, he immediately collect the chunks of the stone in the green grass.

Ling Feng said while collecting "I never thought that i will find a giant saint stone here"

Spiritual stone is different from saint stone, 100 Inferior-Spiritual stone is equal to one saint stone in size of fist while 10 Superior spiritual stone is equal to one saint Stone.

But he found a Giant saint stone that is equal to 1,000,000 Superior Spiritual Stone.

Its sure a great wealth once its exchange with Superior Spiritual stones but Ling Feng didn't want a great wealth.

But what confuse him is the color of the Giant Stone. Saint stone is white as an egg but this stone is Blackish-Blue.

"Hey genbuu… what do you think of this stone?" 

"Even when im still one of the kings, I didn't see this kind of stone" Ling Feng asked with confusion

Genbuu look at him and said "Who told you that's an saint stone?"

" Use your eye again and focus your eyesight in the middle area"

Ling Feng saw the serious look on Genbuu's eyes.

He look in the middle area and heard a weird sound

*TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG*

Ling Feng widened his eyes, his handsome face show a shock emotion.

"A heartbeat? Are…aree.. you serious?"

Genbuu interrupts saying "That's right… this is not a stone or any spiritual stone but an egg"

1