Mystique Eyes
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He look at Genbuu's eyes, not believing in his words when he said in his mind  "I use my full power to destroy this stone, but i only made a cracked and some small chunks. If its an egg….. even the egg of the Dragon King won't be this tough."

Although Ling Feng heard a heartbeat coming from this giant stone, he is still feeling doubtful.

Golden lines appear in Ling Feng's peripheral view and saw an unpredictable line circulating the egg. It looks like a wind but Ling Feng use the technique Genbu told him that makes him see even the full structure of an ant within 10 meters away.

Ling Feng stare closely and found out that it's not an ordinary line " Is this an Incripition?" 

He still not sure until he noticed that it's more complicated. Ling Feng follow the line with his eye technique and try to understand what this Inscription about.

"Arghh..hhh"

He felt a headache coming from the top of his head. His head felt continuous pain the more he try to study the Inscription. Ling Feng head hurts like it's cracking, he fell to his knees.

It took him a minute to regain composure. With a smug in his face he smiled and said "Its not an Incripition but a Rune"

He stood not too close to the egg and walk around. He saw thousand more hidden Runes. 

He follow the line without using his spiritual qi that's why he didn't understand anything. Without his worries that he'll have another unimaginable headache again.

He sighed "Who's the one who wrote these runes on the eggshell?"

Incripition master is a respectable position in the society. Even high Nobles will think twice before offending an Incripition Master.

In ancient times A Crown Prince in an unknown palace offend a low ranking Incripition Master and in the very next day that so called palace disappear in the surface That's why it's one of the high ranking profession.

But Rune master is Different, it's status is higher than the Incripition master. If an Incripition master can combine ten Inscription and make one rune then he is already a low level Rune Master. High Level Rune master can combine hundred Incripitions and Supreme level Rune master can combine thousand of Incripitions.

Ling Feng shook his head to clear his mind until he remember something "What technique did i learned?"

A technique from a spirit beast is indeed a great feat but only picked genius can use it fast.

Some beasts don't have any technique that's why they are easily to tame and easy to steal.

Learning a technique fast is deserving for a heavenly beast. Even a Dragon Realm master will take a huge riks to obtain this kind of spiritual beast.

Ling Feng gain his composure and walk steadily not too far away from the egg he take a minute before breaking the silence and said "What technique did you teach me?"

Genbuu smile cunningly before saying "I know you will asked me that, what? Do you want me to teach you?"

"I can teach you but it won't be free, there is no free meal in this World after all."

Ling Feng stare back at him and said " You said that you will teach me, Didn't I learn the basics?" 

Genbuu turn back at him and said "Huh? Do you really think learning one of my own technique will be that easy?. If you really think that it will be that easy, i think you really think lowly of me"

Ling Feng look in the other way and sighed "I never thought that learning this turtle technique won't be that easy" he said to himself.

Genbuu look furious " WHO SAID THAT IM A TURTLE!!? IM A TORTOISE! A TORTOISE!"

"This is only my avatar you know. Its  normal that i won't use my real figure." Genbuu look pissed

Ling Feng still didn't look to him "So you can read my mind?"

Genbuu regain his composure "Of course, im your spirit beast. We can communicate through our minds. That technique that i told you wasn't even one tenth of its real power"

He look in Ling Feng's body structure "Your Cultivation is still too low, you can unseal the first seal when you reach the first level of "Evolution Of sense".

"That technique is called "Mystique Eyes" that can see anything within the respected range. Of course at your current cultivation you can't see everything if someone is hiding anything from you." 

Genbuu told Ling Feng everything related to Mystique Eyes. Half a day passed already until they decided to stop for now.

But Ling Feng was confused how did Genbuu who specialize in defense obtained this kind of power?

He look at Genbuu's Avatar ( The Little Turtle)

Genbuu already knows what Ling Feng is thinking. He did not plan to hide it because there is no harm telling him. 

Genbuu look serious and said in a thretheaning voice " Genbuu rule the Law of space, Of course not everyone know this because the only thing that they know is that the Genbuu is only a Heavenly Beast for Defense."

"You can't beat your opponent if your power can only be use for defending others right?"

Ling Feng understood what Genbuu is planning to say, Everyone has a hidden trick that they can use for serious fights. If you reveal too much then it looks like you wanted your enemies to know all of your cards.

After hearing this, Ling Feng is quite convinced but a question walks out from his mouth.

" Using the strongest defense and unpredictable attack, is it possible that you are not the Fourth strongest but the First?"

Genbuu laugh harder,harder and harder until Ling Feng told him to stop.

" People only see a tip of an iceberg, of course im strong but not the strongest. Im not the only Heavenly Beast who has a Law that needs to be ruled."

1