Chapter 2
636 10 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should Visery hatch Ender Dragon or should he hatch Dragon from ASOIAF?
  • Ender Dragon Votes: 28 68.3%
  • ASOIAF Dragon Votes: 13 31.7%
Total voters: 41 · This poll was closed on Mar 25, 2024 12:24 PM.

I walk out of the portal with my inventory full of valuable goods. From five stacks of bread, two stacks of Iron Blocks and one stack of Gold Blocks. The stranger is kind enough to give me a Minecraft world rich with minerals like iron and gold.

Sadly, I have yet to find a diamond, but for some reason, I managed to get five enchanted books from fishing. Aren't they supposed to be rare? Oh well. Anyway, among the enchanted books, I managed to get [Silk Touch] enchantment and used it to mine a lot of Gold from the Nether.

Usually, I get gold nuggets from mining gold in the Netherlands, but with [Silk Touch], I can smelt the block and get ingots in return.

I snap from my thoughts when I hear Dany gurgling and open her. She gives me a bright smile, and I cannot help but kiss her forehead fondly. I walk out the alley and look around, thinking of a way to get some money for the two of us.

Lucky for me, I already prepared something.

I look around, walk back to the alley, remove a box from my inventory, and then fill it with bread. I pick them up, walk out of the alley, place them on the ground and wait. I did not need to wait long before a woman walked toward my stall and said,

"How much for one loaf of bread, dear?"

"One bread is five iron coins, madame."

"Five iron coins? That is rather cheap. I will have ten of them."

I smile at her, give her ten loaves of bread and receive my payment.

"Thank you for your purchase, madame"

She pats my head and pinches Dany's cheek.

"It is good for you to care for your sister, dear. However, are you alone? Where is your father?"

"Both of them are dead, madam. Only me left to take care of my sister."

She gives me a pity look and says,

"I am sorry for that, dear. May the Gods bless you in your life."

"Thank you, madam."

She gave us one more smile before walking away. Fifty iron coins. That should be enough to rent a room in the inn for one night. I still have twenty more pieces of bread to sell. Well, let's see if I can sell them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Melisandre – Red Priestess of R'hllor|

I kneel before the fire and let my lord's flame wash over me. A second later, I stand on the battlefield. I can see corpses littering the ground. However, it was not human corpses. It was a corpse of an abomination.

It was the corpses of the Others.

I look around the battlefield, searching for the one killing all these abominations. After a few seconds, my eyes land on a young man with hair as white as snow and purple eyes that shine with power.

He is wearing a dark army that shines with unknown power and protects him from harm. He is holding a pitch-black sword that glows purple. Each time he swings his sword, a flash of white light hits the others and kills them instantly.

I look to the sky and see three dragons flying in the sky, fighting against undead animals that try to attack the young man from above. The one leading the dragons is a young woman with the same hair as the young man. She is wearing the same armor, but it releases a slightly different feeling than the one the young man is wearing. Instead of holding a sword, she holds a bow and arrow in her hands. The bow glows purple as each time she hits one of the abominations, they get lit up on fire.

This is the final battle. This is the final battle that will save the world.

However, before I could see the result of the battle, my vision changed. Now, I stand on the side of the street and can feel my face get cold at the sight in front of me. I can see a young boy and a toddler with the same features as the one fighting the Great Others dead in the middle of the street.

I can see a red lion licking its paw after it kills the two children. A giant stag laughing at the sight of the corpse. A young wolf mourning for the reason it did not know.

I can feel a cold energy surge from the north, and when I look into the sky, it starts to darken, and heavy snow starts to pour down into the world. The chosen one is dead, and the Great Others rise from their slumber to conquer the world.

The first one to fall is the Wolves, who try to defend their homeland, but the Southern Creatures refuse to help them. The next one is the squid. In their arrogance, they did not know that their enemy did not need to breathe and attack them from the bottom of the ocean as they sailed through the sea.

All the animals ruling the continent died one by one before the Great Others finally looked to the east. What makes matters worse? The continent did not even last for two years before they fell.

After that, my vision returned, and the fire before me died down.

I look at the ground for a few seconds before standing up. The lord of light has spoken to me. I have a new duty. A holy duty.

I shall find Azor Ahai and protect him and his sister. I know their location. I only need to go there and introduce myself.

I take a deep breath and leave the prayer room. When I left the prayer room, I saw High Priest Benerro already waiting for me.

"Sister Melisandre. I take it you receive the command of our lord?"

I look at him and nod my head.

"I do."

"Good. All of us also receive a vision while we are praying. Your mission will be filled with hardship, but I know you will perform your duty with all your might. Go with the blessing of the R'hllor. Remember that the night is dark and full of terrors."

"However, our lord shall illuminate our way."

The High Priest nods his head and smiles at me.

"Then go. Find our Azor Ahai and perform your duty."

"Of course, High Priest."

I nod my head and leave the temple. It is time to prepare and depart for Braavos. I need to find Prince Viserys Targaryen, the Dragon Prince and Azor Ahai. I shall protect him and teach him for his destiny as the world's savior.

If you love my work, you can read more on my Patreon, or if you want to help me pay for my medication, you can donate to my Ko-Fi.

26