Chapter 8
62 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hotel, Second Day, Apr 3/24/2342)

[David Pov]

When I was eating breakfast I realized that I had forgotten to equip the rest of my school uniforms, so after I finished my breakfast I got up and went over to the closet and got out of unequipped my PJs and one at a time put on the uniforms, unequipped them and repped until I had them all in my equipment.

When I finished I went out to the living room and saw that Urbosa and Mipha were out and talking about a book they had started reading. As they talked I saw that Urbosa had some coffee and Mipha had some tea, I got out some apple grape juice and sat down, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:34 

"stupid US schools starting so early." I complain 

"Yes." Mipha replies. "It is weird."

"They want us to get used to getting up at absurd hours so business can use us more. Stupid." I state

"Not even the night guard had such weird hours." Urbosa says 

As the early morning past the three of us talked

(U.A, Second Day, Apr 3/24/2342)

[David Pov]

Tokage was on the Bus again and we talked some but the bus ride flew by and we were at U.A. At U.A Tokage left for her classroom and I headed to mine.

When I got there I sat down and some time later the school day started. the first half of the day was easy and quick, lunch rush food was good. but sooner than later the 2nt half of the day began with a bang.

"I HAVE...!" All Might shout out. "...COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL!!!" 

I winched at the yelling and saw that Jiro went to cover her ears at All Might's yell, I heard Urbosa comment but I didn't pay attention, and everyone started chattering seeing that the world's number one hero and he did an exaggerated walk to the infurnt of the teacher stand.

"Hero Basic Training! The class that'll put you through special training to mold you into heroes!! it also gives a ton of credit. No time to dally today's activity is this!! BATTLE TRAINING!!"

"Battle..." Bakugon says

"And for that... You need these!!" All Might says "In accordance with the 'quirk registry' and the special request forms you filled out."

"Costumes!!" people yell out

"After you change come out in ranking order to ground beta!!" "Oh yeah, David you can just put on your PE uniform." 

When I get out of the classroom I start walking over to ground beta and ask the 4 "OK, do you have ideas for the battles?"

Urbosa responded first "I will get my blunt scimitar of the seven." and I felt Urbosa go to Hyrule

"Should I get my blunt Lightscale Trident as well?" Mipha questions 

"It is less likely for someone to get hurt with it but better safe than sorry. You too Daruk grab a Cobble Crusher for less damage, and Reval uses only blunt arrows." With that, I feel Daruk and Mipha head over to Hyrule as well.

(U.A Ground Beta, Second Day, Apr 3/24/2342)

[David Pov]

When I got to the grounds only All Might was there, he did not say anything to me only looked spired that I had got here so quickly as I had equipped my PE uniform on the walk here. after about 1 and a have minutes the others started to arrive and as they came in I looked at their costumes. None of them were that weird, there were 2 that I could not believe were made, the first was I think Kirishima his costume did not cover his chest. That is idiotic no matter what your Quirk is it is just dumb to have so much skin showing, even if your Quirk needed your body like Midnight's to be exposed, just having nothing is stupid. But the other one Shoto had HAVE OF HIS BODY EXPOSED it is just Kirishima but worse, but the have that is covered is just covered in ICE. What?

I wanted to tell them how bad their costumes were but before I could build up the mental will to do so, All Might started to talk 

"We're all here then? LOOKING GOOD!!"

"Sensei! This appears to be the same felad used in the Will we once again be performing cityscape maneuvers?!" IDA says

'Nope! You'll be moving on to step 2! Indoor antipersonnel battle training!! Villain battles are most commonly seen outdoors, but... statistically, the most heinous villains are more likely to appear indoors."

"Between confinement, house arrest, and black market deals. in the hero-filled society of ours... ahem. The cleverest villains out there lurk indoors!! You'll now be split into villain teams and hero teams and face off in 2-on-2 indoor battles!!

A girl, Asui I think says "So no basic training?"

"Practical experience teaches you the basics! The distinction here is that you won't be fighting dispensable robots."

(Insert the Q)

"One at a time! My quirk isn't superhearing!! Listen up!! Here's the deal. The villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. And the heroes have to go in and take care of it! the heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains must either be the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up." All Might says as he brings out a piece of paper "Your battle partners will be decided by drawing lots!"

Before IDA could ask a question All Might continued "As you might realize there are an odd amount of people here, so will there be a team of three? No! seeing David here got over 500 points and can substitute for up to 5 people, The top 5 scores from yesterday, other than David of cores, will BE FIGHTING DAVID and his quirk! So come dray!"  

A little later...

"Moving on, First up are... these. The heroes are TEAM A!! The villains are TEAM D!!"

 

 

this drained me. I am tired

and I have been lisonding to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqU0bVD9PrI&t=2929s

3