Chapter 9
76 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(U.A Ground Beta Motoring Room, Second Day, Apr 3/24/2342)

[David Pov]

As the 5 minutes of prep time ended, All Might said "Begin!" into the coms. And with that Midoriya and Uraraka started to head into the building. 

As they head into the building, We see that Bakugo has gone by himself to hunt for the 2 heroes without having much of a conversation with IDA. Urbosa came out and stood next to me and did not say anything the only people who noted were Jiro, All Might, and Todoroki. All Might looked over and then looked back to the TVs to keep watching, Todoroki looked and stared at Urbosa for a moment and looked back as well. but Jiro stared at Urbosa for ~30 seconds and then walked over.

When she got over to me she asked "Who are you?" 

I could tell that Urbosa was focused on watching the TV so I replied "This is Urbosa, she is part of my Quirk. long story short she is a master swordswoman."

Then Bakugo yields "IT PISSES ME OFF!!" 

Me and Jiro wiped are heads over to the TVs. and then All Might said "What they are using is CAPTURE TAPE. Tying this around your opponent is sufficient proof of capture!!"

Then Bakugo useds an explosion to push himself forward Midoriya yielded at Uraraka to run ahead but then got kited in the neck but before he got hit he put some capture tape around Bakugo's leg, but Bakugo got his leg free before it was secured and made a right hook 

But Midoriya hoped forward before he was hit, some comments were made but I ignored them, and then Midoriya retreated, which made Bakugo yell "Get back here Ideot!! Heyyy!! Must have been fun yeah?! Tricking me this whole time!! Right?! Hiding that flashy Quirk of yours?! SO BRING IT ON!! I'LL STILL CRUSH YOU." As he yells that, he makes more explosions and starts walking down the hallway.  

As Bakugo walked Midoriya asked where Uraraka was and I glanced at Uraraka's screen but then looked back at Maidorya's screen and Bakugo said "Why not use it? You mocking me, Idiot..?" 

"Kacchan!" Midoriya responded  

But in Bakugo's face, I saw 1 thing, Hate. 

"I'm... not afraid of you anymore!!" 

"Gessing you know this from all your stalking but... The sweat glands on my palms secrete something like nitroglycerin. That's how I make my explosions."

"..?"

"Assuming they honored my design requests. this gauntlet's been storing that fluid..."

"Bakugo. Stop it now, kid."All Might says with a commanding tone "You trying to kill him?"

"He won't DIE if it's not a direct hit! He yells and he pulls the pin. I start to run down the stairs to the Motoring Room.

(U.A Ground Beta, Second Day, Apr 3/24/2342)

[Bakugo's Pov] 

"HAHA awesome, Hun? What's wrong, Deku? Come on. You're not Dead yet!!" I say as HE is in shock 

"What's happening Urarka?!" 

Oh, He's more focused on her than me "Ooh. Ignoring me, eh?"

Using massive attacks like that indoors is just asking to have your own stronghold destroyed! Whether hero or villain... It's a bad move! and a good way to lose points!"

Then everything goes red. coming in second in the entrance exams, Not being the only one to come to U.A, Deku coming in first on the quirk assessment test, missing the chance to fight the ONE person to break every record on the entrance exams by Deku, and Deku having a QUIRK all this time. 

After this point, Bakugo would not remember anything.    

(U.A Ground Beta Motoring Room, Second Day, Apr 3/24/2342)

[Shoto Todoroki Pov]

After the explosion that blew up most of the wall, Bakugo went into a rage-like...

Then Bakugo leaped over Midoriya and made an explosion to push Midoriya to the ground which Bakugo failed by punching Midoriya in the back and then grabbing his elbow Midoriya tried to get avenged by punching him but Bakugo tried to use his grip and explosions to spin around a slam him to the ground but Midoriya put his foot out and stopped the spring and thew Bakugo back to the wall.

Then Midoriya yielded something and both went for what seemed to be a punch but blocked the punch and did an uppercut, then I saw out the corner of my eye that Uraraka hit some rocks with a pillar that was made from the uppercut from Midoriya puch, and Uraraka then jumped for the nuclear weapon and the match was over.

but Bakugo did not stop fighting, all of a sudden he seemed to be made of ice, and what seemed to be a bird man came in and said "He's good and frozen" 

(U.A Ground Beta Motoring Room, Second Day, Apr 3/24/2342)

[David Pov]

"Bakugo should be ok but just in case I took him to Nurse and Midoriya you good?" I said referring to Mipha healing his arm after he broke it.

  "Y-Yeah, I should be good." Midoriya responded as Mipha kept using her grace

"Yes, Midoriya's arm should be in working condition soon." Mipha added on

"Well, I'd say, The V.I.P. in this battle was IDA!!" All Might declare

"Not Ochako or Midoriya? Even though they won?"

"I wonder why? Does anyone know?!"

"I do, All Might sensei. It's because IDA was most able to adapt to the scenario. Bokugo went into a rage halfway through the battle, and that had nothing to with his Quirk, Midoriya was not fighting to his full power, Uraraka lost Foscus halfway through, and her final attack was far too haphazard. Such an attack would be unthinkable if the nuclear weapon were real. But IDA formed an actual counterstrategy and he envisioned what the actual struggle would be like. He was only too late in reacting at the very end the hero team only won because this training exercise with exploitable constraints."

"I would say otherwise." Urbosa says as she walks over to the group. "Saying that Midoriya and Uraraka only won because this was a training exercise is both understating their ability and the fact that IDA did the same. for example when IDA used his Quirk to move the nuclear weapon at incurable speed, which if it was real I would be surprised if it did not go off. But I think that Midoriya was the V.I.P. instead." Everyone who did not see Urbosa was shocked that a 6'7" muscled woman was acting like she was supposed to be here. seeing that most of the people in the room were staring at her, she said "I am Urbosa the former Gerudo chef and I am part of David's Qurik."

"And I am Mipha the Zora princess, and there is no need to address me in any special way." voiced Mipha coming over as she finished healing Midoriya. 

"Either way, I think that Midoriya was the V.I.P., he did two of the most important things one can do on a mission, He both made a plan and also he kept communicating with Uraraka. Those are the 2 most important things anyone can do in any mission." Urbosa finished

"Interesting, I did not think of that. Either way for the next teams, The Heros are TEAM B!! And for The Villans TEAM I!!   

 

just a lot of writing

and do you have any ideas for the 5V5 mach 

Should I skip the rest of the battles that would be unchanged
  • YES (pleases) Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO (torture me) Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3
3