Sloane
13 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had to wear this weird contraption called a 'knee brace' according to Rae

"Why can't you cast a spell?" I asked "or get a caster?"

"I don't know what a caster is" Rae said "wait did you say a spell? do you have magic!?!?"

"yes I only know a few spells though I started a casting class at the beginning of winter" I explained

does Rae not have magic? oh, wait the humans didn't accept and gods offerings other than Khaos (God of chaos) only some continue to possess the power

"That's still super cool!" Rae said "I wish I had wings and magic also!"

"um I guess so" I say "you want wings?"

"yes but you couldn't possibly give me that" Rae says

"come on and we'll see" I say walking over to the window, I grabbed a couple of bracelets on the way.

"do I want to know what you're doing?" Rae asked

"first you have to change into a top that would fit through wings" I say

"okay?" Rae said opening her closet and taking out a tank-top similar to the one I'm wearing but dark blue and an embroidered cloud.

I opened the window, climbed out and onto the ground, and started to dig a shape into the dirt and put the bracelets around it putting one in the middle that was pastel blue and white with a single cloud bead.

I grabbed a bottle of liquid mist and poured it into the indents.

then I put my hands out in front of me and summoned the sky power I had and to my amazement a few moments later a slightly blue light floated down and circled around the bracelet and went into the cloud bead.

the entire bracelet glowed when the glowing stopped the cloud bead had turned shaped like a wing.

I stared at the bracelet.

that should not have worked.

I grabbed the bracelet and stomped on the dirt until it looked like regular dirt I turned for the other bracelets but they had vanished.

well this is worth it hopefully.

Rae was at the windowsill when I climbed in and I handed her the bracelet.

"put it on" I say she shrugs and puts the bracelet on her wrist.

and Aegean blue wings grow on her back.

Rae gasps staring at the perfect wings arching around to her front.

"how did you do this?" Rae says obviously amazed "and why?"

"I kinda feel like I owe you for helping me" I say

it really was the truth but I also felt like she deserved to have wings and be special, not just for helping me but because of how nice she and Fara are just in general.

"thank you so so much" Rae said "your awesome"

"if that's what you think" I say

Rae takes a ocean blue sweater from her closet and pulls it over her head covering her wings.

I literally just gave a human wings.

what am I doing with my life?

 

 

 

1