Chapter 12 Meeting demons for the first time
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as KE and Tamayo arrived in the room.

"Click"

KE opened the door and looked into the room and Tamayo was looking too.

The room was very large and had everything from the bed to the wardrobe and full of furniture, but the thing that destroyed the beauty of the room was the luggage.

The luggage was so numerous that it took up half the room, many of which were books and foreign objects, including hands, feet, eyes, even several spines and test animals in the cage.

For the scientist and researcher, these materials are invaluable and worth much more than money.

Even KE's eyes lit up and he fell in love with this luggage, making Tamayo smile and be proud of her research.

"Tamayo, you have a lot of luggage, why don't you lend me some?"

He winked at her about the idea of ​​lending, but Tamayo didn't care much and waved her hand.

"Take as much as you want, I don't care. Just help me arrange the room and take me to your research room so we can start working. I'm bored if I don't work, I can't rest."

Upon hearing her complaint, KE scratched his head because frankly, he was also bored and wanted to research and improve his martial arts.

"Okay, then let us both work quickly so we can search together. How about this?"

When he said this, Tamayo smiled because she wanted to do research, and now that KE was next to her for a moment, she thought that this was a beautiful day, because working with a beautiful, smart, and strong person is fun. This is what she thought, but unfortunately the winds do not blow as the ships desire.

"Swish"

The door was opened directly by Miyako and she took Tamayo and walked out.

All this and KE was shocked at the reason for this action. "Wait, mom, what?"

"Don't worry, I will take it because we have a women's meeting. I will return it to you tomorrow, so don't cry and do your work."

KE opened his mouth in shock and felt empty, but fortunately Ryota entered and stood next to him, also full of shock.

"Don't worry, we men can live without women, so don't despair."

Hearing him say that, KE smiled sarcastically and felt that something was wrong.

"Dad, I have a question for you."

"Say what you want to ask"

Ryota's eyebrows raised because he didn't think KE would ask him, but he didn't know why. He felt a strong malice.

"Did my mother also kick you out of the room and use it as a so-called women's meeting room?"

(I knew that this brat's question hits the soul directly)

Ryota sweated and his skin turned pale. He had wanted to hit this brat for a long time.

"KE do you want to fight? Tell me because I can."

Hearing a threat from his father, KE smiled and looked directly at him.

"Dad, when you take the first step of Path of Ascension like my mother, then I will think about making you fight my little finger."

He did not care about his father's shocked and pale expression, so he went directly to his room and brought his wallet and returned to see his father in the same place, shocked and pale.

"Dad, this was my expression a while ago. How is he? Isn't he beautiful? Come on, let's go out to the city. Let's eat and drink so we can make the women see that we are having more fun than them."

KE dragged his still shocked father outside and called Akihiro to lead them to the city.

Inside the car, KE and Ryota were sitting on the back seats. It was like an interior room but in a car, drinking a little wine and smoking a cigarette.

(Author: Don't tell me why he is three years old and drinks alcohol and smokes cigarettes. He cultivates power of heaven and earth. Therefore, these things will not affect him at all if he does not want to (it is forbidden to do them at home), so he is safe)

"Haaaaaa, it's comfort, so KE, what do you want to say to me? Come on, I'm your father. I know everything about you. I know when you're sad, and I know when you're happy, and I also know when you want to talk to me, so say it."

Hearing him say that, KE smiled because he was similar to his father, getting straight to the point and not wasting time.

"Dad, the time has come for me to carry on the family business. Tomorrow is the day I will develop the family business and carry the glory of the Shinomori clan."

Saying that, Ryota smiled and felt a great burden disappearing from him.

"Hahahahaha finally this burden has disappeared from me. Well done KE. This is how I want you to be. Just take my place and let me and your mother enjoy life and become stronger."

Ryota's laughter continued loudly for him. This day was one of the best days in his life. It was real comfort and freedom for him.

"That's right, Dad, do you know how much money we have left because this is very important?"

Hearing his son's question, Ryota smiled and said proudly, "We now have about three hundred million yen, and apart from the properties we have and the resources we give to the Demon Slayer Squad, our background is about five billion yen."

KE sighed and shook his head, "Dad, this money is still very little. Let me ask you how much money you need to build a three-story restaurant with a size of about one hundred square meters."

Ryota was silent and thought, "About twenty million Yen will be finished in a whole year, but why are you asking about this thing?"

KE smiled and replied, "If I told you I want to build it in a month, how much permission would I need?"

Here Ryota was shocked because now he understood what KE was hinting at.

"If you want the construction to finish quickly, then we need more workers.For more workers, we must pay more, and if we want it to end in a month, then we have to at least pay five to seven times the salary for them to work, so this needs one hundred to one hundred and forty million Yen"

This was his answer. He remained silent because he knew what KE intended to explain.

"Didn't I tell you I want to conquer the world, so first I have to have a lot of money so I want to do crazy things and you should know what I will do next?"

Ryota's eyes narrowed in shock at KE's words. He now knew what was coming next, so he smiled madly, sharing the same feeling with his son.

"It is a trade war, whoever wins the fastest will win, just as our ancestors from the Shinomori clan did, but I think you are the one who won the war from the beginning, right?"

KE smiled and looked at his father, but he didn't answer, he just looked at him, which made Ryota understand what he was suggesting.

"Okay, okay, I won't ask about the most important method. I only know that you are the one who won. Wait tomorrow at nine o'clock in the morning. I will bring the money and let you go crazy with the world."

KE smiled and started thinking about what project he would build tomorrow.

Suddenly the tree closed the road, preventing the car from passing.

"Thud"

"Screech"

Akihiro stepped on the car's brakes, causing the car to stop in front of the tree.

When the car stopped, he poured all the wine on KE and covered his entire face with the smell of alcohol.

"Damn it Akihiro what the hell happened?"

"Sorry, my lord. A tree fell right in front of us out of nowhere."

(Out of nowhere) KE thought about this. He picked up his sword, which he always hides in the car, and went out.

"Dad, you stay here in the car, I think. I know who the person who threw this tree out of nowhere."

Ryota looked at KE calmly but his eyes were filled with worry.

"Is it a demon? I didn't think I would meet one after the joy. Sigh. Why do you have to come after I rest? KE. Go and kill them. If there are many, tell me so I can come with you and practice."

"I too, Your Majesty, have always wanted to practice the martial arts of the divine soldiers that you gave me."

KE shook his head and accepted their offer because they must have experience and sometimes experience is more important than strength.

"Yes, yes, I will go and see if there are many of them, and then I will give you an answer."

As soon as KE got out, the car was in the middle of the forest and it was already night and the sky was clear.

KE closed his eyes and began to bring out his divine consciousness. It was like a radar and also made him see everyone around him from the perspective of God.

"I found you..."

Seventy meters away to the northeast, there is a demon with six hands, his face is ordinary and his skin is gray, but he is strong, and one has a strange face, his mouth is full of fangs, and he is huge, about three meters long, full of muscles and bones sticking out of his hands like knives.

"There are two of them and now should I make them a training tool for my father and Akihiro and practice?"

After some thought KE nodded.

"Father, Akihiro, come and fight. There are two in particular, and they are all tools of experience for you. Go and harvest them for me."

Hearing his voice, both Ryota and Akihiro got out of the car and came to his side.

"Then KE tell me where are the ones we will fight."

"They are seventy meters away to the northeast and now they are running here and they are fifty meters away so at least grabbing the katana from the trunk quickly is better than fighting with bare hands."

Hearing him say that, Ryota and Akihiro looked at each other and Akihiro quickly ran to the car box to take out two swords.

"Clunk"

"Sir, I found two. Take this sword. By the way, I will take the six-handed one."

Akihiro threw the katana to Ryota and it went straight at the six-handed demon.

"Look what we found, three lowly chicks waiting to be eaten, didn't we?"

"Yes, if I don't forget, the number of chickens we ate will be thirty-six."

Hearing them talk about how many chicks they were and how many humans there were made KE so angry that he wanted to kill them directly.

"Dad, Akihiro, I want you to kill them to the point of making them terrified before death, do you understand?"

When KE said it, he said it with an angry face, even Ryota and Akihiro were angry because the demons are arrogant and belittle their race.

"Ha ha ha ha KE as you wish, leave this gorilla for me, I will cut him into pieces."

"As you command, my lord."

"Shing"

"Shing"

The two pulled out their katana swords from their sheaths and looked at the demons who were thirty meters away.

A burning golden aura came out from Ryota and a red aura from Akihiro and they ran at the demons so fast that the ground they were standing on broke.

2