Chapter 13 Battle,memories
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the two arrived in front of the two demons, Ryota directly hit the huge demon.

The huge demon extended his hand and took out bones to hit Ryota, but he hit his chest first.

"Clang!"

(This bastard has a hard skin. I will change the situation.)

Ryota jumped on a nearby tree branch, but the demon didn't care and cut the tree in half.

"Crash!"

"Hey chick, do you want to run away? It's impossible for me to make you run away like this. Come down and eat you."

(This bastard fell into my trap easily)

Before the tree fell, Ryota jumped and somersaulted, getting close to the demon's neck.

"Take this!"

As soon as Ryota swung his sword to cut the demon's neck, bones emerged from just behind the skin.

"Ting"

"What…"

"Hehehehehehehe, it is impossible for you to kill me. I made all these bones my shields, and I was constantly strengthening them. It is impossible for you to kill me."

"Smash!"

The demon directly hit Ryota, sending him flying straight ten meters. Ryota's back hit a tree with such force that it broke.

"Boom!"

"Choke!"

Ryota vomited blood. His body was shaking from the force of the blow.

"This bastard's strength is very strong. Perhaps it will be difficult to fight him with my current body."

Ryota looked at the demon calmly running towards him and smiled.

"Okay, let me use this martial art I made."

A golden aura came out from his body and covered the sword, making him look very majestic.

Ryota ran to the demon again, faster than before, and reached the demon.

The demon also saw that he had arrived in front of him, so he tried to strike.

He gathered all the bones in his right hand and turned it into a huge fist and directed it at Ryota.

Ryota could see that this fist was stronger than the previous one, and if it hit him, his organs would be affected and he might have internal bleeding and might die.

But he did not care about this. What he wanted to do was to become as strong or stronger than the devil in front of him.

He directly raised the sword and swung it against this demon fist.

"Tremor!"

Even before the sword and fist met, the ground was shaking.

As soon as they met, the intense confrontation began.

"Ting!"

"Clang!"

Even after the beating, both Ryota and the demon were unaffected.

They were running around, confronting each other and hitting each other.

"Crash!"

"Crack!"

The earth and rocks were breaking everywhere. Wherever they met, the place was destroyed.

 "Ting!"

(Damn, if this fight lasts too long, I may lose due to the lack of energy of Heaven and Earth, as well as my physical strength. I must find a solution to it quickly.)

This battle continues, but on the second battlefield, both Akihiro and the six-handed demon stood about twenty meters away from each other, looking at each other while the ground shook due to the battle between Ryota and the huge demon.

"Your companion's human is strong, but he can't bear to fight, so how about surrender to me and let me eat you without pain."

Hearing the demon's suggestion, Akihiro smiled and looked at the demon sarcastically.

"Shut up and let's fight."

"Whoosh!"

Akihiro ran straight in front of the demon quickly in just one second.

"Slash!"

Akihiro waved his sword directly in front of the six-handed demon's face.

"Hmph, do you really think your sword can hurt me?"

Six-Handed didn't care about the strength or even the sharpness of the sword, so with Akihiro delivering a powerful blow with the sharp sword, Six-Handed coldly turned towards him, holding the sword blade in his hand.

Blood slowly began to seep from between his fingers, but his face showed no expression, as if he was saying: 'Is this all you have?'

"This! Then take this!"

"Smack!"

Akihiro twisted his body and kicked Six-Handed directly.

"What!!"

Six-Handed couldn't notice Akihiro's sudden movement, so he couldn't protect himself.

 "Whooosh!"

"Crash!"

"Ahhh!"

Six-handed crashed onto a rock, causing him to yelp.

But his condition did not last long, and he recovered within a few seconds and rose.

But as soon as he got up, Akihiro quickly came to him and gave him a punch in the face.

"Punch!"

"Thud-thud-thud!"

When Six-Handed was hit, he was sent flying thirty meters away, rolling on the ground. The blow was so strong that his skull was fractured.

"Crack!"

This sound was the sound of his skull breaking, but Six-Handed did not care and stood up as if he had not been hit.

His recovery speed was extremely terrifying. This speed was even faster than the Six Upper Ranks. This made the KE who saw the battle be shocked by this power.

"Human, I congratulate you for making me come this far, but I think it has to end."

"You should see my healing speed, right? Of all the demons, I am the fastest, even the Six Upper Ranks.

It is impossible for them to reach my speed. Only our ruler her healing speed can crush me."

"And you think healing is my only power?"

A lot of blood came out from the six-handed turned into sharp blades that cut even rocks like mud.

"So you surrender. Like i said, it's impossible for you to hurt me. With my healing power and blood control, I can only become stronger once I recover."

"Are you done"

"Haa"

"I mean, have you finished talking? If you're done, let's move on."

Hearing Akihiro say this boredly and even scratch his ear angered Six-Handed.

"You bastard, do you really think you'll survive fighting me? Are you an idiot or what?"

The six-handed angry voice really annoyed Akihiro.

"You're really annoying...."

Akihiro looked up at the night sky and at his watch and was remembering the moment he saw KE.

Two years ago, Akihiro was a beggar, a person with no use for his existence.

He had to steal to satisfy himself and his three younger sisters.

"Onii-chan ahm ahm I'm hungry."

"Me too onii-chan"

"Onii-chan….."

Akihiro and his sisters were living in a remote village, but one day an epidemic appeared that completely destroyed the village and hundreds of people died.

Even the government made this land a forbidden land to prevent this epidemic from spreading until they were able to treat the epidemic.

"Wait here for a while. Onii-chan will go and bring food and make you feel full."

Akihiro was speaking calmly, but his eyes betrayed him as he was crying violently, his body trembling from weakness.

He left the ruined house and walked into the middle of a forest full of sakura trees. He looked at the night sky and prostrated himself, begging the gods.

"Please if there is any God please heal my little sisters please"

Tears danced down his cheeks, and he tried to suppress the sound, but lines of pain appeared clearly on his features.

"Whisper!"

"Do you really think that the gods will help you, a mortal and a nobody?"

"Who!"

Upon hearing the stranger's voice, Akihiro was surprised and started looking for the voice, but he did not find it until the voice came out again.

"Don't look, I'm leaning against the tree."

Akihiro raised his head and found who was the person leaning against the tree. It was KE, but he was not the same KE present, but rather a young child, as if he were five years old.

"Like I told you, do not cry. You are a man. Crying will not help you, it will only weaken you."

Akihiro got so angry that he started growling at him for his words.

"Who are you to tell me not to cry? Do you have hungry little sisters who haven't eaten for three days? Do you have little sisters who are afflicted with a disease that may…?"

He could not continue because he started crying. He knows that this epidemic is impossible to cure.

Hundreds of people have already died, and his sisters may die as well, and after that there will be no reason for him to live. He will just commit suicide.

KE smiled softly at him, looked at him carefully, took three pills and threw them in front of him on the ground.

"Take these pills and make your sisters swallow them."

Akihiro looked at the pills and raised his head and wanted to ask KE, but he disappeared.

He looked at the pills carefully again, quickly picked them up, and went back to the ruined house.

"Screech!"

Akihiro quickly got some water and went to his sisters.

"Girls, swallow these pills quickly."

His sisters did not understand what he meant, but they swallowed the pills quickly and steam appeared from their bodies.

"Ha….ha….ha onii-chan, this is so comforting and filling."

"Yes, Onii-chan, it's comfortable and filling."

"Onii-chan can you give me more?"

He looked at his sisters carefully until he started touching their foreheads to make sure they were okay.

As soon as he knew they were okay, he cried and shouted with joy and went out to the same place where he met KE.

"Sir, where are you, sir? Please, I just want to thank you."

Akihiro would yell incessantly until KE would throw an apple at him on the head.

"Shut up, I'm taking a nap, don't bother me."

Akihiro heard KE's voice again which made him calm down.

"Sir, I want to thank you for treating my little sisters. Please just tell me what I should do."

KE looked at him carefully and thought.

"Will you do anything I tell you to do, even if I make you do bad things for me?"

Akihiro looked at him and was silent for a moment, kneeling on the ground and answering.

"Sir, you treated my younger sisters because if they leave this world, I will commit suicide. You are the one who gave me a reason to live. Come and command me. Even if it means killing tens of thousands, I will do it for you."

KE smiled and looked at him carefully again. He knew that he had grown up because of this problem.

"Then from now on I, kagayaku Eien no kami shinomori, own your body and soul, and you, the servant, will follow all my commands. Give me your name, and I will carry you to infinity and all that came before it."

"My lord, I am Akihiro Tanaka. Just give me the order and I will do it."

"Whisper!"

The fresh air stirred Akihiro's black hair making memories come back.

As soon as Akihiro opened his eyes, his features became sharp and a red aura covered his entire body.

Once the red aura disappeared, a crimson shield covered Akihiro's body. His left hand held a katana sword and his right hand held a spear made of crimson energy.

"Rumble!"

"Hoho, it seems I was the one who was underestimating you. I didn't think you had special skills either. Let's see if you are as strong as you look."

"Shut up and come on"

"Whoosh!"

Akihiro didn't care and moved Two hundred meters away, holding the six-handed by his head.

(What? Did this puny human pull me out of my head without me even knowing)

"Thwack!"

As soon as Akihiro reached the sakura forest he wanted, he threw Six-Handed to the ground.

"Shake!"

The throw was full of force, making the ground under the Six-Handed shake and break.

"This is where you will meet your end. Consider my power under the gaze of the Supreme Being."

1