Chapter 104
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104

When everyone heard KE's full name, they fell into a dark abyss that covered everything in front of them, yet they could still see each other.

Suddenly, they looked up to see a giant holding them in his hands, gazing at them with eyes that shone brighter than the stars. Their feet were already dangling, and they couldn't speak for fear of offending this supreme being.

As they stared at him, he looked back at all of them but then his gaze settled again on the princesses. "Uhm, is that you again? Good, I’m glad to have met you, but how did you know my true name?"

Another reason he didn't reveal his true name was that anyone who mentioned it would be linked by the threads of cause and effect, fate, and karma.

His true name, different from his divine name Comocrator Aetherius, which brings greatness, power, hope, and faith, equates to his divine name. Anyone outside his empire knowing this increases their loyalty to him.

Yu-na and Min-ji exchanged looks, their faces filled with shock. "Is this you, the handsome boy with the smooth red hair?"

"Smooth? Handsome?" KE's face darkened with question marks, wanting to understand why they didn't just say his divine name or even 'the strong one.' Didn't they remember his handsome face, his smooth red hair? Well, it is indeed smooth; he takes good care of it.

"Cough, well, technically that’s correct, beautiful princess," Yu-na blushed at KE's bold words, but the following statement nearly made her faint. "Handsome men are so bad, do you want this handsome man to kidnap you?"

Yu-na lowered her head, steam rising from her, laughter erupted from everyone alongside KE, easing the tense atmosphere here.

Mei-hua looked at his face and smiled. "So, Kagayaku, you really resemble your father. Truly, that cub is from that lion, but you have your mother's beautiful speech. Oba-chan, I wouldn't mind you marrying my daughters." Her eyes were serious yet expectant for the boy's response.

KE coughed twice to change the subject, but his shy expression betrayed him, making her laugh. "So, it was because of you... I see, you're Mei-hua Oba-chan. Well, I'm here to visit Frankenstein; if you wish, come there to meet me." He saw the past in her eyes and quickly shifted his arrogant and haughty manner back to his natural size.

He never thought he would meet his mother's friend and thought it impossible to have acquaintances beyond Frankenstein. It seems he underestimated his parents greatly, but now he just wanted to escape. With all his wisdom, he couldn't defeat a woman who resembled his mother in speech.

"The Professor Frankenstein, right? Well, we are coming now, Kagayaku." KE nodded to her and quickly fled, everything returning to its original state.

Seong-gye and Mei-hua looked at each other and nodded. "Let's go, girls. Unfortunately, your parents aren’t here, or else all our problems would be solved now."

When she received a message from Miyako half a year ago that her son was extraordinarily talented and a genius...and also handsome, she thought it was a joke. But after hearing from her daughters and the other girls and seeing KE, she completely changed her mind, starting to doubt Miyako had said everything.

As they prepared to go to Frankenstein, KE and the rest arrived at Ye Ran University.

"Let's go straight to the director's office." They quickly moved past the guards and the magical traps set by Frankenstein with ease.

Once they reached the director's office door, Raizel opened it and entered.

Frankenstein was signing some documents on his desk.

He thought it was one of the servants opening the door. "No need for dinner, I have some work to fi-" Frankenstein's eyes widened when he saw it was his master he had waited for 693 years.

Frankenstein rushed over and bowed deeply. "I am overjoyed to see you again, Master."

"It has indeed been a very long time," Raizel knew his long sleep had caused many problems for Frankenstein, as he hadn’t stayed in his castle in Lukedonia, which meant he was either expelled or another reason prevented him from living there anymore.

After a while, everyone sat on the couch, drinking tea. "So, Master, could you explain what happened 693 years ago and where you've been all this time?"

Raizel closed his eyes, enjoying the tea, and replied, "Before 693 years ago? Well, I'll explain, but we have to wait a bit. There are guests coming for the Empire."

[Wait a minute, did Master say Empire!!!!] Frankenstein noticed Raizel's look towards KE. Frankly, he hadn't paid attention to anyone other than his master, thinking they were his servants or people who helped him.

[Now that I think about it, his demeanor, his regal mood, even his eyes full of self-confidence, and... his power!!!!] Frankenstein felt a chill down his spine as he sensed the terrifying power that even overshadowed his Master.

He finally understood that his master, Raizel, the strongest being among the Nobles who had the power to destroy a city with his full strength, had become a subordinate to a human emperor.

Frankenstein was extremely curious because he felt that the strange and calm energy was immense and different from his, the Nobles', werewolves', and many evolved humans.

"By the way, Master, what kind of guests are coming?" He just wanted to know who they were since the sky had already turned night, so it wasn't appropriate for anyone to be outside at this time.

Raizel shrugged; he didn't know much about this and looked towards KE for an answer.

Slam!

KE was about to answer, but a maid rushed in. "Frankenstein-sama, the royal family is here for a visit." Frankenstein stood, surprised, and rubbed his head, feeling a headache.

Suddenly, he looked at KE, who was smiling at him, feeling a bit scared as if he was naked before him, with no secrets to protect himself with.

Frankenstein bowed to KE, whispering, "Your Majesty, the guests have arrived, the servants will lead them here." The door opened, and Mei-hua, Seong-gye, and the 16 princesses entered.

Mei-hua walked up to KE and hugged him. "Kyaa, Kagayaku, you're so handsome."

KE wanted to say something, but his face was buried in her large and soft chest.

"Ara, sorry, sorry, I was just too happy," KE's face was tomato red, no, how cute, Mei-hua, and the girls thought how adorable KE's shyness was.

The princesses, other than Yu-na and Min-ji, were there; 16 princesses in total, from the great empires and kingdoms, the only powers in this world, with the rest being merely states under the faction of the nobles.

Seong-gye came over and ruffled KE's hair. "Hahahaha, little boy, I never thought I'd see that bastard Ryota have such a lion of a son. You've surpassed your father greatly," KE smiled humbly, making Seong-gye secretly nod in approval.

Frankenstein analyzed everything he saw, wanting to know how this human had made his master Raizel become his subordinate. He was afraid that he had cast a spell, brainwashed him, or altered his memories.

But even after secretly activating his devices to analyze Raizel, he found nothing. His master hadn't changed since he woke from his sleep, as if he was the same as 693 years ago with no changes, only becoming stronger, and his energy was calm and powerful, not chaotic... wait, the mysterious energy.

Frankenstein looked at Regis, Tao, Takeo, Raven, and M-21, feeling the same energy. His current power was similar to Takeo, Regis, and M-21's, but he was sure he would be utterly defeated if he fought any of them one-on-one.

His instincts, honed over centuries, had never betrayed him. That's why he built Ye Ran University to accelerate and strengthen human technology when he felt someone had been manipulating the world from behind the scenes for centuries, if not thousands of years.

0