Chapter 105
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105

Seong-gye looked at Frankenstein, "Professor, thank you for taking care of the girls." Frankenstein had taken care of the princesses and taught them in politics and governance methods better, how to deal with their people, and the best ways to develop empires and kingdoms.

Not only this, many Nobles and humans developed technology thanks to Frankenstein's Ye Ran University, leading to the development of various methods of transportation, construction, trade, and other different fields.

Frankenstein smiled politely at Seong-gye, "No need to thank me, it was originally my wish to help humans evolve." Seong-gye and Mei-hua, including the rest of the emperors, empresses, kings, and queens, were his students, including Miyako and Ryota.

However, they knew nothing about the supernatural world. They were aware of the existence of demons and ancient magical beasts but not of the Nobles, werewolves, or even the Union.

They wanted to help Miyako and Ryota in the fight against the demons, but because there was a greedy faction of Nobles opposing the royal family's faction, there were many problems that prevented them from helping.

As they were all here in the evening, Frankenstein brought everyone to dinner.

While explaining the known natural history to KE, he learned that this mysterious thing was tampering with it.

KE was very annoyed when he learned about this, "Tch, this is very annoying. Good thing I came out now, or I might not have known about such a hole in the fabric of time."

"Fabric… of time???" Frankenstein's eyes widened. He knew what the fabric of time meant because his technology and level of knowledge had evolved, but the rest didn't understand well.

Mei-hua looked at Frankenstein with curiosity when she noticed the shock and astonishment coming from him, "Professor, do you know what the fabric of time means?"

Frankenstein looked at KE, awe filling his eyes, "The fabric of time resembles an infinitely complex tapestry, woven with delicate and interlocking threads, where each thread represents a specific moment in the past, present, or future." Not everyone understood the details, so he continued, "These threads are inseparably linked, changing one can affect the whole fabric."

He took out a three-dimensional board to explain how the fabric of time works, "Seeing the fabric of time means not only the ability to look into the past or predict the future but understanding the complex relationships between different events, how one moment affects another, and how a slight change in the past can lead to radical changes in the future. It's like looking at a flowing river, where the water moves in multiple directions, just as events flow through time."

KE nodded towards him, appreciating Frankenstein more and more now, "In this fabric, each thread has a different color and tone. Warm colors may represent moments of joy and happiness, while cool colors indicate painful or difficult events."

"Some threads are bright and shining, representing significant events that affect many other threads, while the more dim threads might represent the ordinary moments that form the fabric of our daily life." Frankenstein explained unintentionally as if he was explaining to his students.

"Knowing how to read and interpret these colors, patterns, and directions requires wisdom and a deep understanding of time and space, making the ability to see and control the fabric of time extremely powerful; the slightest error could lead to a global disaster." Everyone felt a cold shower over them.

Mei-hua looked at KE as he drank green tea, "Is this really true, Kagayaku the little one?"

KE glanced at her for a moment and shifted his sharp gaze towards Frankenstein, "This is true, Mei-hua Oba-chan. All of this is true. I can see the past, present, and future, but all of this is just a drop in the ocean of what I can do."

The air froze in their chests for a moment. They didn't think KE was serious, even with this terrifying ability, it was just a drop in the ocean.

KE didn't care much about their shock. If they knew about his other seven abilities and even the abilities he gave to the future, their hearts might truly stop.

"Now this isn't important. Seong-gye Oji-san, you must have information about this person or mysterious thing," KE asked. Seong-gye gasped and his hands trembled like leaves in a storm.

He never thought the son of his old friend would have information. The reason he hadn't told Ryota and Miyako was that communications there had been cut off, even trade between countries had been closed.

All because of the fear of demons and the Demon Queen Mozan. They thought she was trapped in Nippon but didn't know she could come and go as she pleased.

If Ryota and Kagaya knew about this, they would spit blood, and their hearts would tighten because the closure of trade in ports between Nippon and the outside world led to the economy's deterioration and the lack of a higher financial source equal to this rate to develop more soldiers in the Demon Slayer Squad.

Seong-gye sighed deeply to calm himself and looked deeply at KE before speaking, "This man or mysterious thing is the leader of the Noble faction that does all the evils in this world and is one of the reasons your Shinomori clan was pulled from the land of war and not getting full control over Nippon."

KE finally understood who sent traders, organizations, and spies to destroy the foundation of the Shinomori clan and it seems they had a hand in destroying the Tsugikuni clan as well.

The anger within him reached its peak. Who gave these ants the power to do as they pleased in this world?

Seong-gye and Mei-hua knew KE was angry, they were angry themselves. Their clans were destroyed and only a few cats remained, they no longer carried the great glory that brought terror into the enemies' hearts. "The Noble faction was very evil, they want to make the whole world slaves for their own interests."

"But they didn't expect us, the royal families, to rise and stand against them, against their tyranny," Seong-gye pressed and remembered the moment he stood up facing the Noble faction. "A strong war started between us, many innocents were affected, but we couldn't do anything if we let them get away with their actions they might control all peoples and make them slaves."

The reason for the Nobles' terror and the royal family's faction's inability to handle them was their control over currency, banks, agricultural lands, and many businesses that sustain hundreds of thousands to millions of families.

But what kind of life it is when you are ordered to go to work for thirty days, and at the end, your salary brings only food for four people for a month and paying taxes to live, in the end, leaving nothing.

How can you change your life? This is how the Nobles enslave humans. If you want money, work for it, but you also have to pay taxes to live your life as a slave.

KE's eyes became sharp, and his killing intent filled not just him but also Raizel, Regis, Tao, Takeo, Raven, and M-21. They wanted to find the person behind the scenes to torture him before killing him.

"How many innocent humans have died, do these ants not fear karma and a global catastrophe?" KE currently just wanted to find someone to beat to calm himself down.

Seong-gye sighed at this situation but smiled again when he remembered that dog Kang Min-woo, the bigger dog Kang Min-seok's son, had died, and the next was the bigger dog.

He felt very tired and wanted to retire from his throne, but because Yu-na and Min-ji were too young and didn't have the capability to rule, and he didn't want to marry them off to trash. He wanted their husbands to be great, from acquaintances, strong, with great temperament and wisdom...

Suddenly, Seong-gye's eyes brightened, and he tapped KE's shoulder strongly, "haha, what do you think, Kagayaku the little one, do you want to take my throne? Oji-san is very tired. If I had a son like you, I would want to give you the throne and switch to the salted fish mode, drink wine with your father and the girls' fathers, and enjoy life."

KE wanted to spit out the tea from his mouth but endured it, while Mei-hua, Raizel, and the rest nodded, and the princesses looked at Yu-na and Min-ji, whose heads were steaming with jealousy.

They suddenly wanted their parents to come here as soon as possible, or they would be married now. Don't they want to find a husband for them? Come on! We have found the perfect husband, and he is also the son of your friends!!!!

0