Chapter 106
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106

While the princesses were fantasizing a lot, Mei-hua stood up and poured more oil into the fire. "Yes, the young Kagayaku, I too want to relinquish the throne to my daughters. I have aged and want to preserve my skin. You have no reason to refuse, right? I am offering you my beautiful daughters and, at the same time, the kingdom."

KE stared at the newly acquired uncle and aunt, feeling this was nonsensical. How could someone give up the throne just because they felt tired? Wasn't ruling over the lives of millions supposed to be invigorating...wait, it's not refreshing.

KE had already forgotten what the words refreshing and beautiful meant in controlling human lives, whether in his past life or this one. He now had the power to destroy planet Earth with the force of Cosmic Laws.

In the future, he would possess power far greater than he currently had, with infinite universes and dimensions awaiting his rule.

He already had an empire, and his people considered him family since they began evolving due to Etheora Refining Techniques.

He had already forgotten politics or conspiracies because of his power that made everyone submit to him.

Looking into the determined eyes of the cheap Oji-san and Oba-chan, wanting to hand over their kingdom and daughters to him.

When he thought that he didn't need a reason to refuse, having a harem already, and as a strong man who never falls in the battlefield of the bedroom, it was impossible for him to decline adding to his harem. There are many poor girls in these infinite universes and dimensions he wanted to give a home to, Cough cough...

KE looked at them seriously and nodded, "Of course, I accept," whether the kingdom or the twins, cough cough... Well, leave the kingdom because if he wanted, in the future, he could create planets, but for Yu-na and Min-ji, he just wanted to give them a warm home.

Yu-na and Min-ji fainted, unable to bear the embarrassment.

Seong-gye and Mei-hua looked at each other joyfully, finally feeling free from this responsibility. As for worrying about the future of the kingdom, they had no fear because of KE's ability to see the past, present, and infinite futures.

"Hmm," KE felt lighter, and a golden energy attempted to merge with him. He didn't know what this energy was, but his instincts told him to quickly merge with it because it was very important.

Closing his eyes made the others look at him, wondering what he was doing.

When Mei-hua wanted to say something, Raizel stopped her, "Don't do anything. He is currently controlling something." He knew KE well after training with him for months inside the Dimensional Cube. He could say his knowledge of him was the strongest after Miyako and Ryota and his wives.

When KE closes his eyes, he shuts down all his senses to enter a meditation state, not to be disturbed by anyone.

KE looked around after closing all his senses, entering a state he called the State of Nothingness because everything was pitch black after shutting his senses.

Focusing a bit, he finally found this mysterious golden energy [Strange, this mysterious energy... it's the same that Tanjiro has]. Thinking about it made his eyes shine, and he gasped.

[This is the legendary Luck Energy... now I know why I felt the chains of lineage and breakthroughs around me have loosened] When he reached the {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World} realm, he felt heavy chains preventing his breakthrough.

He knew these chains were due to the lack of an Etheora Technique for the soul to strengthen his soul at the same rate as his body.

If he breaks through to the {Dispersing Dreams Rank Gentle Dreams World}, his human lineage and other races will evolve to "Advanced Humans," increasing their bodies, beauty, intelligence, and everything by a hundred times compared to a normal human.

(Note: When the human race evolves to Advanced Humans, it will only improve a hundred times more than a normal human, not those who refine Etheora inside them.)

This evolution is tremendous, affecting the future of KE's empire and all humanity and other races following him.

The power of Advanced Humans, as calculated by KE, allows one to demolish five houses with a punch. With Etheora refined within their bodies, this power will double.

He understands well that this evolution process is very painful. Nothing comes for free in this world. Once reaching Advanced Humans level, one's internal organs and soul will tear apart while their senses and pain tolerance increase a hundredfold.

Everyone reaching the {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World} has two paths: surrender and stop evolving, living for five centuries with rapidly evolving medical technology, possibly a thousand years.

Or... the second path involves enduring severe pain from tearing souls and internal organs with increased senses and pain sensitivity.

Of course, KE also has solutions to this problem, such as alchemy to create pain-preventing pills, but... why do that.

If one wants to become stronger and reach eternity, they must endure this pain. This pain will develop them and make their future much better.

With pain as a trial, whether one deserves to ascend to heights even gods can only look up to from below, this is the people KE wants, this is the future he desires.

Otherwise, why have powers like controlling luck and fate and rule a weak-willed people who can't even pass this ordinary trial just because of pain.

KE returned to his normal state, opened his eyes, and looked at Yu-na and Min-ji with fiery eyes. He never thought that merging the immense amount of luck from the Joseon Kingdom would make his bottleneck so relaxed that he could now strengthen his soul and achieve a breakthrough at any time.

He knew now that the reason for merging the luck of the Joseon Kingdom was not only because of accepting the throne but also because of his engagement to Yu-na and Min-ji.

So, if they truly married, would his luck double?

Frankly, for him, luck wasn't that important because he would become stronger and the strongest just through his training and sweat. But since luck is more mysterious and very important for his empire, parents, and wives, making everyone stronger and the speed of Etheora refining much faster.

Even in the future, children born would directly reach the {Migrating Mirage Rank Small Illusion World} without even refining Etheora within their bodies and training for months.

Having someone with strong luck is exactly like novel heroes who gain ridiculous power but eventually become the strongest in their universe, indicating that obtaining luck is like taking a step into heaven, leaving behind an infinite number of living beings fighting for the summit.

And more importantly, he gained a completely new skill. He looked at Seong-gye and Mei-hua and touched their shoulders, "Calm down a bit, let me try something that will make you stronger." Both were nervous, but seeing the seriousness in KE's eyes, they calmed down completely.

Hum!

Everyone looked at the three merged into the golden light from nowhere.

"Th- This!!!!" Frankenstein, Raizel, and the rest were shaken, only the girls didn't understand because they had no power or sense of the rising power in Seong-gye and Mei-hua's fragile bodies.

Both had been training since they were young, not just them but also Ryota, Miyako, and the rest, all trained by history's greatest martial artists and generals.

Thus, their physical constitution had reached the human peak in terms of strength, intelligence, combat experience, and physical power, reaching its zenith.

This ability allows him to develop the person he touches, bringing out their hidden potential.

[This!!! The power is still rising!!! They are geniuses like my parents] KE noticed that the cheap uncle and aunt's bodies were absorbing Etheora at a terrifying rate.

KE thought about whether he should stop, or their bodies might explode, but then he paused [No!!! No need to stop. Their bodies are already strong and can withstand such a huge pressure of Etheora, and this is very good. Such talent is rare, including my parents and wives].

0