Chapter 107
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107

In the end, he only sighed and let them absorb it, while at the same time, he gave them the Etheora Refining Technique and made their bodies control the chaotic Etheora to prevent them from exploding or destroying their foundation.

"[But those cheap Oji-san and Oba-chan truly have a solid foundation. It seems they got really good teachers like my parents.] The power of the two reached the Kingdom of {Migrating Mirage Rank Vast Mirage World} and stopped after their bodies were calmed and their foundations stabilized.

As soon as the golden light disappeared, the world around them silenced, and they stared at Mei-hua and Seong-gye, who became three times more beautiful, their aura more enchanting, and their physical strength increased fiftyfold, capable of destroying several streets before losing stamina.

KE has already created Etheora ranks and calculated them as points.

If we count KE's power as points, he is currently in the Kingdom of {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World} with 5000 Etheora points, a power enough to destroy a city at will.

Likewise, Cosmic Laws also have power ranks, where each point for a single Cosmic Law (if one Cosmic Law is used in battle without merging Cosmic Laws and using them at the same time) equals 10 Etheora points.

This is one of the reasons for KE's terrifying power, his heaven-defying understanding. If he uses all techniques and martial arts and merges Cosmic Laws (26 Cosmic Laws in the demon slayer universe) with Etheora, he would achieve 27000 power points, enough to destroy the moon.

Thus, he deserves the title of the strongest on this planet.

Seong-gye and Mei-hua's power points are nearly similar.

Seong-gye, Kingdom of {Migrating Mirage Rank Vast Mirage World}, 250 power points.

Mei-hua, Kingdom of {Migrating Mirage Rank Vast Mirage World}, 220 power points.

Seong-gye's strength comes from engaging in numerous battles and wars against the Nobles faction, whereas Mei-hua wants to fight but has been protecting Yu-na and Min-ji, teaching them just in case they die in a battle or an accident...

Frankenstein felt a shiver run through his veins and muttered, "So... this is the human evolution path... Is my way really..." He felt unwilling to accept it but had to acknowledge that his evolution path was far inferior to KE's.

The others heard his muttering and were more amazed. Of course, it was only the girls looking at KE with sparkling eyes, while Raizel and the rest of the men were all proud.

Raizel looked at Frankenstein and smiled at him, "You should understand now that my friend did nothing like controlling my mind or anything of that sort."

Frankenstein felt embarrassed and realized there was no need to worry about his own power when suddenly Tao touched his shoulder, "Frankenstein, I have been a huge fan of yours since I was young, and I still admire you. But you must understand, as I have, that technology is just one of the many aspects that evolve humans."

Tao's eyes were filled with seriousness while Takeo just shook his head and laughed at Tao and Frankenstein, "Why care so much about technology all this time? Throughout this period with His Majesty, I learned one thing... He is the beginning, the path that leads us."

"And he... is the end... the never-dying morning star," M-21 spoke unknowingly loud enough for everyone to hear. He had learned a lot and, with everyone's company, his only will became to protect the undying light.

"You've grown up, M-21," Raven ruffled his younger brother's hair. He was always cold outside and warm inside, truly like His Majesty, a strong Tsundere.

Only in front of His Majesty or when he shows his true nature.

"Do- don't touch me, Raven," M-21 shouted as if he was a cat that hates being touched, causing everyone to laugh.

Meanwhile, the princesses looked at KE with more approval. They finally found the person they could trust and consider their man.

No one in this world deserved or could be with them in terms of status, power, and wisdom at the highest. They were raised by the greatest teachers and taught by Frankenstein.

If there was anyone who could be on their level or surpass them while being the same age, then it was KE.

They had already fallen for him, whether for his beauty, wisdom, sweet talk, jokes that made them laugh, his power, status, and at the same time, they could say he was familiar since he was the son of Miyako and Ryota, friends of their parents, so he is hehe…

Seong-gye and Mei-hua's legs weakened from achieving a breakthrough without properly training their bodies. KE stood in front of them, supporting them, "How do you feel now? Do you notice any difference?"

Seong-gye and Mei-hua's hands trembled as they touched each other's faces, "Dear, you have become younger, as if time has reversed to your twenties."

"Seong-gye, do you want to sleep on the street tonight or what?" Mei-hua's forehead veins popped.

You bastard!!!

Do you really think Baba will spare you because you're my husband!!!!

KE quickly left Seong-gye and moved away from them, [You brat!!! You truly are your father's son, that bastard Ryota, you inherited his nature.] Seong-gye wanted to cry but had no tears.

He looked at his daughters, hoping they would save him, "Stand behind me!!" KE suddenly appeared, his eyes glowing, and made them stand behind him, giving a wicked and sadistic smile towards Seong-gye.

[Brat!!!! Did you also inherit your mother's black belly nature?] Seeing the tension and shyness on his daughters' faces, even though he had betrothed them to that BRAT, but still, his heart ached. The cabbage he had raised was gone.

{My brother-in-law is amazing, right Raizel-sama?} Regis looked at Raizel, stars in his eyes. To him, his brother-in-law was indeed like a mentor. He could only express his dream in the Royal Guards' chat, {I wish to become strong like my brother-in-law}.

Raizel shook his head and sighed, this boy really dreams, but... why not? {Regis, you are still very young. There's a vast future ahead of you, but don't dream too much. It's impossible for anyone to surpass His Majesty. Your current goal should be to become the strongest Royal Guard for him.}

{Exactly, as Raizel-sama said. If you want to be strong, follow the path of TechnologyXEtheora. Here, you will indeed become stronger.} Tao wanted to help Regis but also pull him into the technology faction. He didn't want him to be just a fighter because he saw his hidden talent.

Honestly, Regis is a real genius as a scientist. With KE's teaching, if he wishes, he could indeed become one of the technology pioneers for the empire. However, because his temper is very impatient, it led to his disinterest in technology, disappointing Tao and other scientists and professors.

{Nani!!! Oi oi oi Tao, do you think I don't know about your manipulation? You just want Regis to work with you, you lab rats.} Takeo teased Tao because he wanted to pull Regis in. He initially wanted the brother of His Majesty's wife to become stronger gradually, as they return to the dimensional cube for training.

But now, hearing lab rat Tao's voice, he wanted to pull Regis in. He thinks everyone is blind. He wanted to make Regis a scientist and researcher for technology development.

Technology development needs years of work and scientific experience. Even if Regis could do it in a few years, by that time, everyone would be in the Kingdom of {Lost Whisper Rank}, and their empire would have conquered several universes at the same time.

So when would Regis become strong and achieve his dream? For Takeo, he treats Regis like his younger brother because, in terms of age and life experience, Regis is just a child who has just seen the world.

He doesn't want to see this boy sad or regretful. THAT'S why he prevents him from going in this direction.

{Cough, Master, I've finally entered the group. By the way, Takeo-san, you are wrong. Technology is very important. If we let Regis learn from all the scientists and professors, then at that time, he will truly become the strongest person under the Emperor.} Frankenstein finally entered the Royal Guards' chat and directly responded to Takeo.

For him, technology is always important in everything, but it's weak at this time because it has just begun to crystallize, but it needs time to show the results of its strength and infinite potential.

Takeo looked at Frankenstein, annoyance filling his face, {Why did the second lab rat appear here????}

"{pffff}"

Everyone laughed when they heard Takeo's nonsense, but they agreed with Frankenstein's words because KE had said before when he presided over all scientists and professors, he taught and strengthened their scientific knowledge.

0