Chapter 108
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 108

Not only that, but it also pointed to the evolution of technology and the extent of its terrifying power in the future when he gave them all the ranks for the empire's development until it reaches the 15th rank, "The Eternal Level Empire."

When Takeo heard this, he wanted to spit blood, never imagining that technology could possess such a perverse power. However, he calmed down later when his emperor mentioned that this technology would need tens of thousands of years, if not more, to reach that level.

Frankly, he felt relieved when he saw that the lab rats worked day and night, trying to shorten the development time without knowing that his sister, Aris, was also a lab rat.

Unfortunately, Takeo does not know this, or else he would spit a lot of blood and burp.

Suddenly, Tao looked at Takeo with pity for three seconds, and then a sinister smile appeared on his face.

"Okay, cough, Mei-hua Oba-chan, if you want to hit Seong-gye Oji-san, take him to a distant place in the corner," KE wanted to endure a little and control his smile. He wanted to see the live drama... wait for the drama...

His eyes brightened, feeling he had found another source of passive income that also brought him joy.

Wait a minute, as soon as I return, I'll develop everything after a week, hehehe...

After having many problems due to a lack of money and even after taking the Joseon Kingdom, this problem will increase. A nature similar to that girl, Nami, appeared within him.

"Cough, cough, Your Majesty, please calm down," Tao coughed twice after seeing KE's bad habit with money appear.

Well, this is really a problem, Tao sighed, genuinely annoyed by this problem. The Emperor needs to conquer the world quickly so they can start changing currencies and developing the world.

All these problems need only a year to half a year to calm down naturally and for the entire world to reach the empire's level of development.

KE looked at his two fiancées, their shy appearance bringing an indescribable charm. He even wanted to bite their beautiful cheeks. "Yu-na, Min-ji, let's go. Your elder brother will show you something beautiful."

[Something beautiful…beautiful…beautiful] The two girls blushed, steam rose from their heads, and they fainted. It seems their imagination had developed to a completely different level, thinking of something not for children.

KE carried the two girls and made them lean on his shoulders. "Sigh, why did you faint? I wanted to show you the history of me and the empire." When he was in the empire inside the dimension cube, he started crafting a divine-level artifact, but this time, not in the same way as crafting his divine-level weapon but an ordinary thing, a book.

He only did it in a few hours because it wasn't made of a strong material like the essence of truth or even a perverse divine-level artifact like his. It was just a book that creates infinite copies of books and begins writing the history of its creator and the empire and all the events that happened in the past, like the beginning of the Demon Queen Mozan's work and why she was killing humans and so on.

It's like the novels he read in his previous life, a comparison system.

Inside the History of the Empire book, there is a space that allows a person to enter and see everything directly, of course, unless KE doesn't want someone to watch, the screen will turn off and become black.

This method has benefits: first, it allows the inhabitants of his empire to have a lot of information and experiences in different situations, and also, it milks a lot of faith energy. He has already created a thousand divine points, just nine thousand more, and he will form his deity.

And not only this, but he also put a chat page in it, however, he placed some restrictions on the people who are powerful in the {Fading Time Rank} to write without caring for restrictions, but those in the {Migrating Mirage Rank} can only write a hundred comments, and those who haven't purified Etheora have only ten comments.

Most importantly, when Kagaya and the rest of the Demon Slayer Squad learned the real history, they wanted to cry, but there were no tears. Who would think that the demons they were killing were just cannon fodder and not the real demons?

And who said that Mozan, this woman, was evil? She just wanted to protect herself, even starting a group that kills villains and brings justice to many oppressed people by those with power and status.

Kagaya almost spit blood and burped if it weren't for KE stopping him. He understands why this cheap uncle's heart was hurting.

When he also learned that the enemy of humanity he had in his mind was just a little girl wanting to protect herself and did something that even humans at that time dared not do, KE began to feel ashamed of himself because he wanted to hurt this poor girl, even if she was more than a thousand years old, but she was still a little girl in her mind.

Anyway, KE spread the real history books of this planet from the great war of the Nobles and werewolves and ancient magical beasts to humans moving repeatedly to the development of many poorly governed kingdoms to the second great war between demons, werewolves, and the Nobles...

Everyone in the empire understood this world more and more and the empire's people's desire to bring the entire planet under their scope increased.

They read in the history books that the emperor intends to rule this planet and all the different races for a better future; they accepted everything easily, so they continuously train and purify Etheora inside their bodies.

They are waiting for the real moment of the grand conquests for the empire, not knowing that the emperors and kings themselves are already heading towards their emperor to give him the throne and retire.

At that time, KE will understand that no one can resist the situation of salting fish.

After a while, the two girls, Yu-na and Min-ji, woke up and looked at the history book that KE showed to everyone and explained the history.

Frankenstein stroked his chin. He didn't know that chaotic history had become so understandable. "Your Majesty, when will you conquer the world because I have my former students like Seong-gye and Mei-hua, they are emperors and kings. I can convince them because they themselves hate their positions."

KE thought for a moment, and a plan made his eyes shine. "No, no need, Frankenstein. I have a way I hadn't thought of in the past." KE activated another technique in the History of the Empire book.

This technique allows the original History of the Empire book to replicate itself infinitely and spread throughout the entire world.

Hum!

When this technique was activated, the History of the Empire book glowed golden and shot a beam into the sky.

"This...this..." Everyone's eyes were unable to explain, was this a new technique or what?

Even Raizel didn't know what this technique was.

"Hahaha, this will be really fun." While the History of the Empire books were being distributed, KE wanted to know something.

KE looked directly at Seong-gye and Mei-hua, his eyes filled with annoyance. "Seong-gye Oji-san, Mei-hua Oba-chan, you didn't tell me anything about my parents. How did you become friends, and what happened at that time?"

Seong-gye looked at Mei-hua, who looked back at him, and the man answered, "Well, to be honest, we've been friends since we were 8 years old, thanks to Frankenstein-sensei." KE heard this and his expression didn't change. He could see the nostalgia in Seong-gye and Mei-hua's eyes.

Yu-na and Min-ji gripped his hands tightly, making him buried in their big and beautiful chests, causing KE to show a beautiful smile towards them...

Seong-gye bowed his head and sighed before answering, recalling the past, his eyes sharp. "Little Kagayaku, why do you think I want to give you the throne? Not just because you are the son of Miyako and Ryota, but also because I saw an exception. I saw changes. I saw the death and destruction of the Nobles faction."

"That's right, Little Kagayaku, you should know that it was impossible for a woman to rule a kingdom in the past. There were many queens and empresses who ruled, but in the end, they were either killed or the people and the army rebelled, and in the end, they were conquered by other kingdoms and empires," Mei-hua explained the history and truth on the side.

Seong-gya rubbed his forehead, showing expressions full of blame. "I don't want my daughters to marry a fool with no power or status. In the end, that bastard Kang Min-seok was putting a lot of pressure on me to make his useless son marry my daughters and ultimately take the throne."

0