Chapter 115
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 115

Regrettably, because Eldrin split Ragnarøk into two, one part he gave to Raskreia. If she wanted the other, she would have to enter and succeed in the test to obtain it.

What the test entailed, no one knew, not even Raizel, who was closer to Eldrin than after Raskreia.

Now, Raskreia faced two options: either to reject commanding those traitors again or to take them back under her leadership. Of course, she had her answer already. "Karion, you and the rest... will stand by Kei."

She turned to look at Ignes, only to see her giving that special smile she always showed her when they were younger.

A warm breeze surrounded her heart because she knew that Ignes's special smile meant everything was alright.

"Hmph, stay by my side, you're too dangerous to be out of my sight," Raskreia turned her head away, feeling a bit shy. She didn't want to appear weak in front of that boy with crimson hair.

Ignes's eyes brightened at the sight of Raskreia's bashful face, then she understood why but didn't care anymore since it was too late, and many women surrounded him. "You want to be my sister, don't you? But don't worry, I'm before you, and then it's you."

"W- Who wants to be your sister, Ignes? Respect yourself. I am the Lord of the Nobles," Raskreia stammered and froze, while she tried to adjust her hair, trying to absolve herself and wondering how she could think of finding a man while Lukedonia might be destroyed today.

Ignes narrowed her eyes and smiled a little. She knew Raskreia was lying; they were childhood friends. She always lies when her body freezes and she fiddles with herself. Shaking her head slightly and sighing, she had already given up on keeping women away from the boy she loved.

It was impossible, with his level of perfection and excellence. Whether it was power, wisdom, demeanor, beauty, or talent, he stood at the pinnacle of everything, which was a main reason why he was watched by all women, including her.

"Alright, no matter, now let's go quickly an-" Ignes didn't finish her sentence when a heavy pressure descended on Lukedonia, freezing everyone in place.

Boooom!

Numerous trees and mountains shattered in seconds. "They are here!!!" Raskreia raised her head high, looking at the mysterious man, her eyes widening.

What surprised her wasn't the mysterious man, but the numerous, strange, alien forces numbering in the hundreds of thousands, suddenly making her heart turn cold.

Standing before her were strange creatures, slightly taller than humans, but their physical composition was bizarrely different.

Their skin resembled a starless night, dark and captivating, swallowing the surrounding light like a black hole.

Their eyes glowed with a pale, eerie light, emitting coldness and dread, like dead stars in an unknown sky.

Their facial features, though human-like, were unnaturally elongated, giving them a mysterious and frightening appearance.

There was something terrifying and mesmerizing about the way they stood, with slightly longer limbs ending in sharp, claw-like fingers, indicating their lethal nature.

Around them danced a thick fog, whispering unseen horrors.

They wore armor that seemed a blend of alien technology and organic matter, pulsing with a strange, faint glow, decorated with incomprehensible symbols that clearly indicated power and terror.

Gulb!

Everyone just swallowed, watching the mysterious man with blood-filled eyes full of death, different from the rest, raising his hands to form a giant energy hand big enough to cover all of Lukedonia.

As he smiled cruelly and coldly as if he considered all living beings mere ants to be crushed, "This is your fault for possessing such a fine weapon, Heheheeheheh," he laughed loudly, even his followers laughing along.

"Hmph, even if you are powerful, I will prevent you from entering Lukedonia," Ludis raised his spear high. "Activate! The divine armor mode of Izarok."

Izarok lit up in a light green color, and suddenly a transparent dome appeared, covering all of Lukedonia, preventing the giant hand from destroying it.

The mysterious man's face showed clear annoyance. "Tch, really, you Vanon are troublesome."

"My Lord, please let me destroy this protective dome," the strange creature named Graviton begged his master to let him destroy the dome.

Zalmor looked at Graviton, a wicked smile appearing. "Good, do it, and I'll reward you well after we return."

Graviton's eyes lit up, feeling lucky, while his peers showed envious looks.

The reward meant enhancing their power and becoming stronger, for their entire race was controlled by their leader , Zalmor.

No one could become stronger unless Zalmor decided so, all because of the royal blood in his veins.

Their race's distinctive trait allowed them to absorb the essence of things. For example, Zalmor's power wasn't just from his bloodline trait but because he carries royal blood, allowing him to gain 3% of the traits of the people he absorbed, while those outside the royal family only 1%.

Their race, Vorvex, with the devouring trait, allowed them to absorb power, endurance, defense, agility, and even luck, as well as smoothness. Of course, this deviant ability had limits; their bodies and souls had boundaries. They had reached the limits of their bodies and souls and couldn't bear more.

However, when they joined a mysterious organization that travels through multiple universes called Samsara, they began taking missions like the rest, moving between multiple universes to find a way to become stronger.

That was why Zalmor came to this universe, for the sword Ragnarøk, because it contained all the previous noble Lords and every person with the power of the Kingdom {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World}.

But their plans changed greatly, first when the Samsara's mind saw a mysterious threat, elevating the mission's level from C to B. Of course, they weren't strong enough for B-level missions, but blinded by greed for the extra rewards, they couldn't resist.

The reward was [One Pill for Bloodline Enhancement], enough to make Zalmor extremely greedy. For him, such a reward that could evolve his already perverted bloodline trait made him unable to think about what would happen if his bloodline evolved and how much stronger it would make him.

"As you command, My Lord," Graviton smiled vilely towards Lukedonia, having already enacted a side plan with one of his followers.

Whistle!

"Tha- This...is impossible," Ludis looked up to the sky, as did everyone else, at the cause of the massive shadow over Lukedonia.

(Author's Note: Just a reminder, Lukedonia is three times the size of Australia.)

"Is this the end of Lukedonia, standing for tens of centuries?!" Raskreia looked, anger covering her beautiful face, unable to bear the fall of Lukedonia, even knowing that KE was strong, but not enough for this.

Graviton used his full power to control gravity, pulling a meteor sufficient to destroy Lukedonia, enough to destroy Earth, but since one of his colleagues had the ability to destroy this meteor, he didn't mind sharing his reward.

"Maduke, do it now!!!!!" Graviton shouted loudly, drawing everyone's eyes towards him.

**Inside the live broadcast room**

[This bastard Maduke, did he really help enemies from outside our universe?] The ancient dragon narrowed his eyes in anger, and the rest became angry too.

Now, even if Maduke helped the enemies, if KE comes and wins, how will he survive after wanting to destroy his wife's home?

The dragon princess, in Kanao's arms, looked at her father with pleading eyes. [Dad, can you also go to help?]

The ancient dragon looked at her skeptically. [Why do you want an old retired man to return to war?]

The dragon princess lowered her head but then looked up at her father with a firm expression, not wanting to drag her old father into war after suffering from losing her mother, but since KE defeated her...

[I was defeated by Kagayaku-sama, that's why I am under his command.] The old dragon's eyes widened, and he opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but shocked, his voice was lost.

After a few seconds, he regained his composure, nodded seriously, but before he left, he looked at Ryota. [We have become brothers now, since your son has defeated my daughter, according to the supreme dragon god's traditions, my daughter is engaged to your son.]

Of course, before he left, he gave a small apologetic look to Gaya and Alaya. [My ladies, I am going to support my daughter's husband.]

Alaya wanted to say something, but he disappeared quickly and left the live broadcast room.

0