Chapter 116
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 116

[This husband, he really is…sighed] Alaya had already given up, and so had Gaya, for it was impossible for them to prevent their husband from finding other women. Despite this, they were proud that their husband had many women. With his training, all of them would become gods in the future.

Miyako looked deeply at the Dragon Princess, [Can you explain a bit about what is happening?] Ryota perked up his ears on the side, curious about how the Dragon Princess ended up marrying his son just because of a defeat.

[This is…] This was the first time she spoke with her voice to everyone. Previously, she had only communicated with her father, the elder, through telepathy, sending her words to him without anyone else listening.

However, this was the first time she spoke, even Kanao was shocked, [My puppet, can you really speak?!?!]

The Dragon Princess looked at Kanao with a bit of apology in her eyes, [I'm sorry, Kanao. I didn't want to speak because I felt it might be a bit annoying, and I was a little scared that Kagayaku-sama might dislike me because of my race.]

Kanae shook her head slightly and looked at her with a smile, [My husband will never hate you. He doesn’t care about what race you are, but you have to explain to me first so I can help you.]

The Dragon Princess bowed her head, deep in thought. After a moment, a sigh escaped her lips, and a misty violet aura emerged from her.

When the Dragon Princess transformed from her current form to her human form, she appeared before the world breathtakingly beautiful.

Her hair, black as a dark night, long and enchanting, flowed smoothly down to her waist, surrounded by an aura of attractiveness that captivated onlookers.

Her golden eyes, the windows to her soul, gleamed with a brilliance that spoke of deep wisdom and hidden power, as if they were two glowing gems from the heart of the dragon itself.

On her forehead, two small ivory-colored horns rose gracefully, polished and finely crafted, adding an air of nobility and grace to her; they were her natural crown, a symbol of her authority and heritage.

She was dressed in strange clothes, unlike any known to the inhabitants of this world. The fabrics, with their enchanting colors and unique designs, seemed woven from the very light of stars themselves, giving her an appearance that merged earthly beauty with cosmic mystery.

And most mysteriously, the necklace that embraced her neck, made of an unknown metal to this earth, looked like a piece of night trapped within metal, glowing with a luminescence akin to moonlight.

[Ara,ara, it seems my son has acquired another beautiful fiancée.] Miyako began to suspect that KE's eye abilities had started working again. Whether by fate or luck, the beauty of his wives was causing a real catastrophe, leading to wars between nations.

**Lukedonia**

"ITS NOW, MADUKE!!!!!!" Maduke, who had been hiding in Lukedonia, nodded before Ludis activated the protection dome.

He unleashed a dark power within him given by Dr. Crumbel before he disappeared weeks ago.

Raising his left hand, he threw all the dark energy towards Ludis, Claudia, Rozaria, and Edian.

Booom!

The dark energy transformed into a strange dark cube, trapping the four inside.

"!!!!!!" Ludis looked around and felt he had lost connection with the dome. "No, damn it, I’ve lost connection."

"Rozaria, have you found a solution to this thing!!!!" Claudia couldn't help because, although she was the leader of her clan, since her father Lagus betrayed (fled) and took Dolor with him, she didn't possess the full power of her clan.

Rozaria bit her thumb, trying to analyze this field. After finishing, she shook her head, "It's impossible to get out. This thing has cut all our connections to the outside. I can say this is a prison, but a prison across dimensions!!!!"

Rozaria sighed, feeling despair. Now, how could they prevent the meteorite, but suddenly she thought of something, "Edian, can you enter the live broadcast room?!"

Edian's eyes lit up, and she nodded. She brought out the Supreme Empire's book and tried to connect with it.

Suddenly, she disappeared from her spot.

"Success!" Rozaria, Claudia, and Ludis shouted loudly.

As soon as Edian returned, she said, "We can enter the live broadcast room, but we can't get out of this dark cube!!!"

Rozaria nodded, though she felt disappointed because she couldn't help Raskreia. "It doesn't matter. The important thing is we can see what's happening now. Let's leave everything to Raskre ia-sama and Kagayaku-sama."

Claudia and Edian were a bit excited to see KE fight against these powerful enemies. Now, they could see KE using his full power in battle.

"Then let's go. I'll see you there." Ludis quickly went to the live broadcast room to see what had happened in Lukedonia.

**Inside the live broadcast room**

Seeing Claudia, Rozaria, Edian, and Ludis enter, Gilbert laughed. How could he not laugh at them in such a golden opportunity? [Welcome back, losers!]

Seeing Gilbert's annoying smile, Claudia, Rizaria, and Edian wanted to punch him, but they were calmed down by Seira.

[You’re too much, old man.] Seira looked at him and mocked him. If it weren’t for Emilia, she would have taught this old man in front of her why KE's wives are strong.

[Dad~] Emilia puffed her cheeks, looking at her father. She felt what he did was really too much. At least the girls fought enemies from outside their universe, meaning they were heroes.

But what was Gilbert doing? Seeing his daughter's sad look, he could only sigh and apologize. [I'm sorry, okay? You did well.] Seeing Gilbert bowing to his daughter made them smile.

[Old man, I didn’t expect you to apologize.] Ryota laughed on the side and poured him a glass of wine. [Take this; it will make you forget for a while.]

Gulb!

Gilbert took the glass and swallowed all the wine. His muscles relaxed, and he felt a bit bored. [Ryota, I’m going out to play a bit with those enemies.]

[hooo, go ahead then. I can't come because I don't understand the cosmic space law.] Ryota’s eyes narrowed, but he nodded. Currently, this was a battle with enemies from outside their universe. They must fight with all their strength.

They didn’t know that there were gods who had hidden their universe. Not even KE knew about this. The author and the readers are eager to see their expressions, which are beyond measure.

**Lukedonia**

"This is really bad luck. Now, how are we going to fight this thing?" Kairon looked at the giant meteorite, the size of continents. Sweat dripped from his forehead profusely, but his eyes did not show despair because he felt someone would resolve it.

Hum!

"We've arrived. Raskreia, have they…they’ve already come, but this!!!!!" KE, who had just arrived, saw the continent-sized meteorite. He wanted to say something bad but couldn’t.

He looked at Raskreia for an explanation, but the latter was stunned by his handsomeness, and her cheeks turned red.

KE touched her cheeks and said seriously, "Raskreia, now is not the time to be shy. Tell me, who sent something this big?"

Raskreia quickly recovered and hurriedly distanced herself from him but couldn’t. So, she explained the situation. "This is the situation…"

After understanding the situation, KE understood but turned to Raizel, Regis, and Frankenstein. "This battle is truly the most difficult. If we don’t destroy these enemies, our universe and everything dear to us will perish. So, unleash your full power and strike with all your might."

"As you command, Your Majesty," Raizel, Regis, and Frankenstein nodded.

On their way to Lukedonia, through the spacetime tunnel, KE gave them something simple that increased their power fivefold without side effects, just in case of an abnormal situation.

Now, it seems KE’s distant gaze made them admire him greatly, especially Frankenstein, who saw the terrifying changes happening to everyone around KE.

This was simply the most terrifying power an enemy could witness, the power of a king!

"Raizel…you bastard, why didn’t you say anything?" Raskreia gave Raizel an angry look, but KE could tell her anger had greatly subsided after seeing Raizel. She no longer felt that immense rage.

He was her older brother who raised her, educated her, cultured her, and trained her. He had finally returned after being lost for 693 years.

"…I…sigh," Raizel wanted to say something but didn’t know what. Suddenly, he looked at KE, who was giving him a look that explained everything. He turned to Raskreia and said with a smile, "I’ve returned, my little sister."

Hearing "I’ve returned, my little sister," tears fell from Raskreia’s eyes. After all these years of loneliness, even though she had her friends, whether it was Rozaria, Claudia, or Edia, she longed to see her real family.

(Note from the author: cough Here I say Raizel is the nephew of Eldrin, Raskreia and Raizel's father is her uncle. Raizel raised Raskreia like his daughter, from her infancy until the day he fell into slumber due to an injury.)

Raizel’s heart clenched when he saw his little sister crying. He wanted to comfort her but stopped and thought deeply.

"You go," Raizel pushed his emperor with pleading eyes towards his crying little sister.

"You!!!!" KE wanted to say something but stopped as soon as he saw Raizel's weak look for the first time and sighed. He went to Raskreia and hugged her, "Yosh yosh, everything will be alright."

Raskreia hugged KE tightly, her face flushed as she looked at Ignes triumphantly.

[This b*tch, did you betray me this quickly?] Ignes started to seriously think that after this battle, she needed to get KE's body before being defeated by these cannibal women.

Their scene was very beautiful, stealing the breath away under the night sky, the beautiful moonlight, and a huge crimson meteor descending upon them.

**Live broadcast room**

0