Chapter 117
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117

**Live Broadcast Room**

[This husband is really… at least destroy this meteor and don't make us worry] Alaya really wanted to go there and give KE her special love slap on the head.

Behind you is a meteor that's destroying this entire world, and here you are flirting in front of all your wives, are you that shameless!!!!

Miyako and Ryota's lips quivered, feeling for the first time that they hadn't raised their son well.

Meanwhile, KE had earned many titles: the Crimson King, the God of Gods, King of Heaven and Earth, Emperor of Humanity, and most famously, the Womanizer.

**Lukedonia**

After calming down a bit, though Raskreia's anger towards Raizel hadn't decreased much, she forgave him since he was her only family left.

Raskreia looked at KE, a slight sparkle in her eyes; her soft and beautiful cheeks flushed red, adding a touch of beautiful innocence.

Her eyes met KE's, which shone brighter than the stars in the heavens. Suddenly, she closed her eyes, seizing the opportunity.

She didn't know why, but her desire increased the more she looked at KE, her female instincts screaming at her to follow him.

When he hugged her, she suddenly felt that even if the whole world, the heavens, and the earth were against her, the crimson-haired boy in front of her would protect her.

She no longer feared the meteor destroying their planet's surface or the enemies outside their universe.

Seeing this little Nezi act this way, even though she was centuries old but acting like a little girl in front of him, made her want to gain benefits from him!

Hmph, do you think you will win!?

Raskreia felt soft lips kiss her forehead suddenly. She opened her eyes and looked at him with anger as if asking why…

KE sighed, seemingly thinking they had already lost. He rubbed her head while reassuring her, "Don't worry, we will survive. It's impossible for this meteor to destroy my world, especially since it's already my domain."

Raskreia lowered her head, feeling relieved, while Ignes, who was watching them, puffed her cheeks.

You womanizer, I'm here!!! I was before her, why don't you look at me!!!!

KE sensed Ignes's feelings and smiled apologetically, "Don't worry, I'll come to you after I finish this battle."

When he said this, Ignes calmed down, watching his back.

"Raizel, I'm going to destroy this meteor. Maduke, go and get your revenge!" KE said as he walked forward, clenching his fist tightly. Raizel nodded with deep eyes, knowing no one but KE could destroy this meteor without any injuries. As for Maduke, the time for his long-awaited revenge had finally come.

KE stared intently at the crimson meteor. The night had truly turned into day because of this meteor. Everyone, whether in Lukedonia or the live broadcast room, was tense because if KE didn't stop this meteor, everyone would die. "I haven't tried Saitama-sensei's techniques for a long time. Sensei, let me showcase your skills and legacy in all universes."

Everyone's lives were now in KE's hands, and since he loved to show off, doing it in the most beautiful and powerful manly way possible was a must.

That's why, when he was in the spacetime tunnel, he wore his battle outfit from when he killed the entire god army in a simulation.

KE's eyes shone with a divine strange luster that caught everyone's attention, especially his people and family, because these eyes were seen when he became Aetherius for minutes.

"Vorvex, isn't it? I didn't expect such a terrifying race like you," KE's voice boomed between heaven and earth, mocking Zalmor but focused on him.

He felt this person was very strange, not knowing why but feeling a very bad sensation, feeling threatened by the sight of the powerhouses in the Samsara organization at the EX level.

A mountainous pressure weighed on his shoulders when he saw KE's divine eyes. Suddenly, he shouted, "Retreat quickly!!!!"

But KE didn't give them a chance!!!

Booom!

Whooooosh!

KE jumped with all his might, surrounding himself with his special Etheora, integrating 14% of cosmic laws into his cells. He could now confidently say he was truly invincible with 29700 Etheora points and his terrifying physical strength.

Before everyone's eyes, they saw KE's terrifying transformation with the aura of Etheora and the silver, golden, and violet cosmic laws showcasing all his majesty and greatness!!!

But what happened next surprised everyone, especially the Nobles, their eyes widening!!!

KE's crimson hair turned to the color of moonlight. They could feel the scent of his human sweat but also that of the Nobles.

This transformation increased the desire of all women among the Nobles. They didn't know why, but their desire increased, and they only wanted to be with KE.

KE gathered all his strength in his right fist, his speed also doubled, becoming twice the speed of light.

The crimson-haired boy smiled fiercely, excitement filling his features, "This Emperor will show you what true power is, VORVEX!!!!!"

Boooooom!

Crack!!!!

KE punched the meteor, easily and swiftly piercing through it, coming out the other side.

The live broadcast room operated at full capacity to show them all the details in the live broadcast!!!

Everyone was silent, seeing KE rise like a star above the heavens and behind the meteor that began to disintegrate bit by bit until…

Booooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!

…It completely disintegrated, turning into an infinite number of meteors, each capable of destroying an entire city!!!!

"Now let me see how you succeed in saving your world, hehhehe," Zalmor smiled hatefully and maliciously, his eyes filled with anger but also mockery.

Even Graviton was laughing at KE's folly, not afraid of the procession's destruction because there was Aquanix who controlled the water and tsunami to prevent them from spreading to other continents, thus keeping them safe. They only needed to protect themselves from the impact, which was much simpler.

But what the hell did they see!!!!!

The world-destroying meteor was destroyed by a mortal child!!!!!

Now Zalmor understood why this mission was classified as level B; there seemed to be a mistake. This mission was level EX.

"It's over… it's really over," Zalmor trembled, wanting to flee and leave the rest behind to protect himself, but he felt relieved when he saw the disintegrated meteor turn into infinite meteors that would destroy the entire world.

"Hmph!" KE snorted, not caring for Zalmor's foolish mockery because, with the power of his eyes, he could see how cowardly he was, even without his eyes, he could see that Zalmor wanted to flee now and leave his people behind.

Zalmor's people's loyalty was already shaking when they saw that!

Not only them, but everyone watching the battle wasn't stupid; they could see that Zalmor wanted to flee and leave his people behind, which made them look at him with contempt.

The entire empire's people despised Zalmor and wrote humiliating comments about him!

When they needed their emperor the most, he had provided everything for them without asking for anything in return!

He improved their lives, provided them with salaries, brought them security, taught their children, taught them Etheora refining techniques, and developed the empire for their living. Even now, many things continuously appeared to help ease their lives!

But what did they see now? They found that Zalmor, the king of enemies outside the universe, wanted to flee with his tail between his legs, leaving his people behind to bear the responsibility!

Now they felt very lucky to have an emperor like KE because it was simply impossible for anyone to be better than him.

KE looked deeply at the infinite meteors, suddenly! He raised his hands and used his new powers after integrating about 14% of cosmic laws.

Hum!

KE did something that made everyone's jaw drop in shock!!!!

"Heaven and Earth Overthrown," the entire world turned black and white. Colors disappeared, physical laws changed, gravity was reversed, and time and space began to rub against each other.

Sizzle!

Hum!

Everything returned to normal, only the infinite meteors that had frozen in place disintegrated and turned into beautiful cosmic dust.

Silence!!!!

Twenty seconds had already passed, and no one had spoken because they were unable to comprehend what had happened.

A large meteor capable of destroying their planet was destroyed by this young emperor!!!

The meteor disintegrated and turned into infinite meteors that could destroy their world, but they also disintegrated and turned into cosmic dust, also by this young emperor!!!!

The old dragon and Gilbert, who had arrived moments before the large meteor's destruction, along with Phoenix and the rest of the air forces for support, were speechless, not just them but everyone, including Zalmor and his forces.

But the old dragon had to admit he was filled with satisfaction seeing his only daughter's fiancé have such impressive power.

"Rooaaaaaar!!!!!" the old dragon suddenly roared after minutes of silence and shouted, "All forces, advance forward and engage the enemy. This old man wants to see the blood of all enemies and also protect your young prince."

"Roooooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!" all the ancient magical beasts roared loudly and moved forward enthusiastically. Their number was only a few thousand, led by Phoenix and the old dragon, which was very good indeed.

0