Chapter 118
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 118

The weakest among them possessed the power of a realm with the{*Migrating Mirage Rank Infinite Mirage World}, and the strongest, beneath the ancient dragon, was a Phoenix within the {Fading Time Rank Neglected Years World}.

On the opposing side, Zalmor’s face was hideously distorted, yet he refused to yield even after witnessing KE's strength, seeming to prove that even a coward can possess a strong will. "All forces, advance and engage!"

The weakest among his forces were at the realm of *Migrating Mirage Rank Small Illusion World*, representing 70% of his army, while the rest were distributed among other levels.

There were ten generals: Graviton, Ignarox, Elctronis, Terraxa, Cryonax, Vortexia, Aquanix, Solarix, Shadowin, Paykor.

Only Graviton and Aquanix had the power of the {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World}, while the others were at the peak of the {Fading Time Rank Neglected Years World}.

This background made KE sigh, realizing his people were still very much beginners on the battlefield. Yet, he focused not on these, but on their leader, Zalmor, who was at the level of the *Dispersing Dreams Rank Grand Dreams World*.

This was simply three realms higher than him. His heart grew cold, his back was drenched in sweat, yet the fire of battle in his eyes blazed. He was never afraid of those stronger than him, possessing many secret trump cards.

He wanted to use this pressure to break through to a higher realm, especially since the war god refining technique he had given his father made him stronger through combat. This technique was derived from the True Emperor Refining Technique and infinitely simplified.

So why not use this pressure to advance, especially with the [Soul Refining Technique] he created in the Dimensional Cube, now accelerating crazily?

With each passing moment, he could feel his spiritual and physical strength terrifyingly increase, built on the most solid foundation. Only the pressure from Zalmor and the strengthening of his own soul were needed to break into a higher realm. So why not fight like mad?

"All Nobles, heed my command and engage the enemy!" Raskreia did not even wait and wanted to support the man she had fallen for.

"Tch, don’t make yourself look good, you fool. But fine, just this once I will listen," Ignes was a bit annoyed seeing Raskreia show off in front of her but let it slide just this time, impressed by the boy she had long adored.

Roctis saw the boy he had bullied him when he was a child and could hardly believe the same child had grown to a level that rallied all factions to this great war.

He was exhausted, his face covered in sweat, muttering, "Seems I need to find a chance to apologize... alas, this brat made my precious daughter fall for him... Well, if he’s this powerful, and I’m getting old, I just have to bless them."

"What's with that old man, mumbling and his soul nearly leaving his body?" Kei Kairon beside him asked about Roctis's state.

Kairon wanted to laugh at his old friend. "This man did something he shouldn’t have, and now he has to marry off his only daughter to the one he insulted as a child, pffff." Kairon couldn’t hold back his laughter anymore and burst out.

It's good that Roctis went to engage with the enemies, or else he might fight against him for hours without heeding Raskreia's orders, bringing Kairon a headache.

**live broadcast room**

[Mana, is there a way to get there?] Miyako asked urgently, as the scale of the war had grown significantly. It was impossible for her and Ryota to leave their son to fight alone.

Mana shook her head with a hint of regret in her tone. [Unfortunately, I don’t have a strong understanding of cosmic space law, or else I could open a spacetime tunnel for you.]

Everyone sighed in disappointment, whether it was Miyako, Ryota, Dante, Akihiro, or the rest of the powerhouses, all wished to go.

Alaya, worried for her husband, initially looked at Gaya, who nodded, then turned to everyone. [If you want to go, I can open a spacetime tunnel for you now!]

Miyako's eyes widened in anger. [Alaya, I expected my son to take risks, but now it's you. Do you realize if you do this, your enemies might find you, and you’ll have to flee from them? How will you survive in such a state?]

Embarrassed, Alaya didn't know how to respond to her mother-in-law. Gaya wanted to reply to Miyako since the situation was dire, but suddenly , a dignified and feminine voice appeared!

[No need to worry, for I have hidden the entire universe from the primal chaos,] Gaya and Alaya were shocked to hear a voice they recognized from long ago...

Turning swiftly, they saw a majestic figure transcending human beauty.

Her hair was a stunning mosaic of galaxies and nebulae, intertwining deep cosmic colors with twinkling stars, each strand a testament to divine creation.

Her skin was pure white, reflecting pristine light, giving her a serene and tranquil aura, as if made from moonlight itself.

Her eyes, gateways to the universe's secrets, were soft rosy with emerald lotus in the center, radiating wisdom and hope.

Her garment, befitting her divine status, flowed with threads of stardust, adorned with gemstones narrating the universe's creation, enveloping her in dignity and splendor.

Her voice, a celestial melody, could soothe storms and awaken dormant hearts.

[This…this…this…] Gaya and Alaya were speechless, repeating 'this' over and over, their eyes wide with shock.

The divine woman smiled warmly at Gaya and Alaya. [What, have you truly forgotten your old friend after billions of years?]

[AETHERIA!!!!] Gaya and Alaya exclaimed, embracing Aetheria enthusiastically, their emotions overwhelming, indifferent to their divine appearance before humans.

[Alright, alright, I’m here, I won’t go far. Really, you’re still as impulsive and eager as ever. Don’t you realize we’re in front of billions of humans now?] Aetheria embraced them back but gently chided them on their manners before humans.

Alaya looked to her age-old friend. [Aetheria, where did you go after the Great Divine War? Did you really fight the gods' armies alone?]

Aetheria remained silent, confirming what Alaya had guessed. [Seriously, how did you escape, and why are you in this universe?]

The goddess laughed lightly at their questions. [Well, of course, I killed half the god's army and then fled. Something made me witness this universe forming from its inception, and I managed to become this universe’s Will.]

The Will of the universe... wait!!! The Will of this universe!!! [Are you our new sister!!!!] Alaya exclaimed in disbelief.

Never did she imagine becoming sisters with Aetheria, their billions of years of friendship transforming in such a way... Then, wouldn’t her other sisters...

Suddenly, Alaya's eyes lit up. Wouldn't this be perfect if her sisters were with her husband, considering KE's current and future potential, and only her husband was worthy of her sisters? To be with her husband eternally was better than with any stranger unworthy of seeing her sisters, let alone marrying them.

The decision was made. She would bring her sisters into the family to be together forever!

Aetheria, seeing through Alaya's thoughts after sharing countless years together, envisioned the future but was inwardly pleased, already deciding to help Alaya as well.

[cough, Let's put aside our chat for now. We have plenty of time for that. I’ve hidden this universe from primal chaos using a technique gifted by Aetherius, allowing us to use our full powers without being noticed by other gods and god-kings,] Aetheria explained, lighting up Gaya and Alaya's eyes but warned, [But don't interfere with Aetherius's path. This is the beginning of his true ascent to godhood!]

Aetheria’s expression was filled with warnings, knowing her friends' tendencies to dive into madness without fear or caution when at their peak.

[Okay, okay, we promise only to open the spacetime tunnel and try to prevent the enemies from escaping the universe,] Gaya and Alaya nodded, sheepishly caught by Aetheria's insight.

Aetheria nodded lightly and turned to Miyako and Ryota. [Hello, in-laws. I am Fortunia Aetheria, the goddess of luck and love, wife to your son Aetherius.]

0