Chapter 119
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 119

Miyako and Ryota looked at Aetheria with their mouths open in shock, then at each other.

[MY SON IS A GOD!!!!!!!]Ryota exclaimed loudly, no longer caring about his outward appearance; by the heavens, his son was a true monster.

Miyako shook her head slightly, sighing, [What is to be done, since my son has an additional wife? I must just accept it.]

[Come here beside me, Aetheria, do not worry. I am by your side; as a goddess, you should be aware of my plan, right?] This was a rapid change. The Empire's citizens looked at their Empress's mother and felt her change was too sudden, even ninjas had to only bow to them because of the speed.

[coughNow, as we are going to war, you must at least support the husband first]coughed Alaya, trying to change the situation. She didn't realize that her parents-in-law were similar to her husband. No!!! It must be said that her husband resembles them. She suddenly remembered that they are also truly salted fish at rank!!!!

[Finally, we can become stronger!!!] Akihiro and Dante stood up, feeling that it was now time for military exploits.

While Yushiro, standing two meters tall and muscular, looked at Akihiro and Dante, [Akihiro-senpai, Dante-senpai, this war is very dangerous. Let us unite just in case, even though His Majesty will revive us, but we generals cannot falter.]

Throughout this period, Yushiro trained under KE and then under Jordan. He had already reached the realm of {Fading Time Rank Fading Days World}, which showed he was a true genius.

[Hooo, little Yushiro, since you said so, you must protect our backs,] Dante and Akihiro laughed a little, their eyes filled with confidence towards Yushiro.

They saw his training at hellish levels under the Emperor and Jordan, so they were very respectful towards this little kohai.

While Dante and Yushiro were discussing strategy, Akihiro went to say goodbye to his younger sisters.

[Sumi, Kiyu, Naho, Onii-chan is going to war to support His Majesty.] Seeing his younger sisters sad, he bit his lip a little, [I... Onii-chan must go. His Majesty gave us this second life... and it's impossible for me to waste it without serving him.]

He kissed his younger sisters' foreheads, while Sumi, the oldest among the sisters, looked at Akihiro with serious eyes, [Then Onii-chan, go to war and return victorious. But... never return without having helped His Majesty.]

Akihiro's eyes widened when he saw his younger sister Sumi saying this seriously. Of course, he smiled at her and nodded firmly.

[Dante, come here!] As Jordan and Ai went to Dante, his mother called him.

Dante looked at his mother and came to her quickly, [Yes, mom, what do you need?]

Ai smiled happily, remembering the times everyone bullied them, from her fleeing her clan for Jordan's marriage to Dante's birth until His Majesty came, taught her son the way of the sword, trained him, and taught him katana techniques!

Not only that, after giving them a huge land equivalent to half the continent of Asia filled with Heavens and Earth's treasure that could change a country from the weakest to the strongest in the world and gave it to them with trust.

And not just that, he healed Jordan's leg, which was affected by wars filled with racism in countries full of greedy nobles under Zalmor.

And KE didn't just leave them like that; he also gave them Etheora refining techniques.

Ai adjusted Dante and Jordan's clothes while she said, "I never thought in my life that I would be happy adjusting your clothes to go to war!"

[Hahaha, dear, you know the time has indeed come to repay our debts to His Majesty, even though we will never be able to repay them even if we live for eternity.] Ai nodded, smiling. Yes, they can never repay this debt, not even if trillions of years passed.

Suddenly, she looked at Dante, adjusting his hair tenderly, [My child has really grown up. Your going to this war for His Majesty shows that you have indeed become a man.]

[Mom~ I'm really not a little kid anymore,] Dante always felt embarrassed by his mother's actions; he was really not a child anymore.

Jordan smiled when he saw his son's embarrassed expressions, while Ai laughed, qI'm your mother, even if you were a thousand years old, you would still be my little child whom I raised and took care of without any return. That's what a mother is.]

The three laughed a little, and then Ai looked at her son one last time, [Dante, you 're going to this war. I have one request for you.]

Dante stood in front of his mother, listening attentively to her words that ignited his heart, [From today, do not recognize me as your mother if you do not protect His Majesty with your body. Be his shield, his sword, his spear, his bow. Be his army. Be... his guardian!!!!]

Dante's eyes shone, and he exclaimed, [As you command, mother!!!!!]

After a moment, Aetheria opened a space-time tunnel and turned to Mana, [Little sister, would you like to start the mission?]

Mana smiled and began writing in the air swiftly, [Ding!!! The main mission has been activated.]

[The main mission (1) Kill 100 of the Vorvex!!!

Punishment: Nothing

Reward: Etheora refining technique

Note: The reward evolves in quality based on the number of enemies killed!!!!]

[The main mission (2) Kill one of the Vorvex's ten generals!!!

Punishment: Nothing

Reward: High-quality Etheora refining technique + five years of free resources

Note: The reward evolves in quality + duration based on the number of generals killed!!!!]

[The main mission (3) Ally with allies, assist the injured, and rescue the bodies of the martyrs!!!

Punishment: Nothing

Reward: Special Etheora refining technique + ten years of free resources + a special trainer + a chance to revive the dead

Note: The reward evolves in quality + duration + quantity based on assisting the injured and rescuing the bodies of the martyrs!!!!]

Seeing the three missions and rewards, whether in the live broadcast room or in Lukedonia, everyone's eyes brightened, and their fighting spirit ignited.

Whether for the world or their future, they must go to achieve military exploits.

[Ding!!! It is announced to the entire world that the war between our universe's enemies and us has begun.

I hope everyone registered in the empire will help each other.

Now, a mark will be drawn between your eyebrows.

This mark will place you in the Imperial Army's rank based on your strength.

And please, do not worry if you have no experience in armies and formations. You are connected to Empress Mana's supreme system.

She will help you with everything in the battle through the mark. You will see a hidden screen with steps for formation in war and combat.

Finally, and not least, I wish you a victorious return!!!]

The clothes of everyone registered in Mana's recruitment list changed, and the entry levels and age limit were published.

The entry level for the war is {Migrating Mirage Rank Small Illusion World}.

The entry age for the war is 16 years.

The ranks and armors were also published for all individuals.

1. (The Supreme General)

- Armor: Made of heavenly metal that changes color with the viewing angle, sparkling with the colors of the stars. Embellished with gems representing galaxies, and on the chest of the armor is a "Nebuluminatus Crown" engraving.

- Color: Shades of cosmic blue and stellar silver, with touches of pure gold.

- Magnificence: This armor shows the wearer's power and status directly under the god himself, granting him the authority to command armies and order on behalf of Cosmocrator Aetherius.

Number: 12 (Ryota, Gilbert, Regis, Tao, Takeo, Jordan, Akihiro, Dante, Phoenix, the Ancient Dragon, Raizel, and Frankenstein)

Realm{Fading Time Rank Fading Days World} to {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World}

2. (Military Lords)

- Armor: Silver in color with deep blue details, decorated with constellations.

- Color: Silver with sparkling blue spots that mimic the night sky.

- Magnificence: This armor represents wisdom and courage in leadership, with the ability to maintain order and execute divine strategies.

Number: 100 (unknown)

Realm{Migrating Mirage Rank Infinite Mirage World} to {Fading Time Rank Perishing Minutes World}

3. (Squad Commanders)

- Armor: Bronze in color with silver details, bearing engravings of crossed swords and shields.

- Color: Bronze with silver touches.

- Magnificence: The armor reflects the strength and boldness of the leaders, along with their readiness to sacrifice and defend the empire.

Number: 1000 (unknown)

Realm{Migrating Mirage Rank Expansive Mirage World}

4. (Knights)

- Armor: Made of solid iron, with edges decorated in light blue.

- Color: Iron gray with blue details.

- Magnificence: The armor highlights the bravery and loyalty, with the knights committed to protecting the empire and its goals.

Number: 10000 (unknown)

Realm{Migrating Mirage Rank Vast Mirage World}

5. (Soldiers)

- Armor: Simple and practical, made of iron with simple engravings on the edges.

- Color: Pure iron gray.

- Magnificence: The armor represents the determination and perseverance of the soldiers, a symbol of unity and collective strength.

Number: 100000 (unknown)

Realm{Migrating Mirage Rank Small Illusion World} to {Migrating Mirage Rank Moving Illusions World}

His wives and the womens he knew would become his wives also had special armor.

But only for his wives or fiancées who are going to war!.

(The Prime Goddess)

- Armor: Made of crystallized starlight, sparkling with rainbow colors when moved. The armor contains a large gem in the center resembling the deep night sky.

- Color: Rainbow colors with a silver base sparkling with starlight.

- Magnificence: This armor reflects the divine power of the Prime Goddess, embodying her presence as the protector of the empire and a symbol of divine wisdom.

KE worked hard to create a special factory that operated by igniting his own Etheora for five years. This factory operated in a dimensional cube, pulling Etheora the size of the ocean from KE while he worked on developing the empire.

At that time, he was so pale that Alaya and Gaya thought he had kidney weakness, hahaha…..

And importantly, this armor changes according to the person, for example, Phoenix and the Ancient Dragon, being different creatures, so the armor will change according to their race's characteristics.

And not just this, in case the person dies, the armor has protective field capabilities to protect his body only in case the enemy wants to destroy his body which prevents KE from reviving him.

Of course, this field will also emerge and fight if a strike that could kill him comes, the field will emerge to protect him.

Everyone, whether in the live broadcast room or in Lukedonia, had their clothes changed to armors according to their rank in strength.

Zalmor and all the Vorvex and werewolves stood in their place, wondering what in the heavens was happening!?

0