Chapter 20: Please…
1.7k 4 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shit…

How did I forget so soon? Why was I so slow! If I just stripped faster, if I had taken off my sweater and bra while kicking off my panties… I might have been safe. God damn it.

Melody chuckled seeing my defeated face and gestured for me with her finger. “Come sit on my lap, kitty.”

I stood up from the couch and walked in front of Mistress, shakily lowering myself onto her lap, onto her silky black skirt. This felt more like a reward to me… which was not a good sign. Unexpected punishment is so much worse, not knowing what’s to come… the endless tension that lives on no matter how many gentle caresses I receive…

Mistress placed her hands on my upper arms, pushing my body onto her, then leaned forward, hugging me with her hanging over my shoulder, looking over my body. What was she thinking? Did she… like it? Am I clean enough? Is she thinking of punishments?

Melody’s question interrupted my thoughts, and confirmed she likely was thinking about my punishment. “How many punishments do you need kitten?”

Huh…? What type of question is that? Did I do more than one thing… my covering up was punished with my nudity, then my failure with this current punishment… it’s a punishment for a punishment? Maybe it should be more? Is that what she’s asking?

What do I say?! I can’t make Mistress wait too long, then I’d just face more punishments… What does she want me to say? One? But… two maybe? How can I appease her… if I say something wrong it might end up with more punishment… I don’t want more than a couple.

Oh! Maybe… “…however many it takes for me to learn, Mistress.”

“That’s right,” Mistress said, letting go of my arms and leaning back to play with my hair, then she tugged my hair, pulling my head back and sending my vision to the ceiling. “But how many is that?”

Gah… I don’t know! Melody continued combing her fingers through my hair as she waited for my response, which took a while… 

If I ask for extra punishments would she reward me? I could always say a high number to be safe… but what if she does that high number? If I ask for less than she wants she’ll obviously do more… but is it worth it? Would more be less than my conservative estimates?

Okay… I need to think seriously. How many punishments do I need? It was only one infraction… but it was an infraction on a punishment… okay, okay… so, two seems reasonable. Normally it would be one, but it's a punishment on a punishment, so double it. That seems logical… that… should be safe? Maybe just add one… to be extra safe… “Three, Mistress?”

I heard Mistress chuckle behind me. Is that good or bad?! Please be good… please please please…

Mistress leaned forward again, whispering more wonderful words into my ear. “Not quite, but why three?”

“I…” Is she going to make fun of me for adding one? For my safety net? Should I have just gone with two? Agh… “It’s a punishment on a punishment… so… one… doubled… and another…”

Uh… another… why… um… gah. I don’t know. Uh… “another to please you, Mistress?”

“Aww… that’s kind of you kitty.” Mistress let go of my hair, moving her hands back around to my front, and hugged me close… so warm and cozy… her hands just below my breasts, squeezing me tight, I felt so secure, but so so horny… I’m probably dripping all over her skirt. I knew I was wet, but I kept my head looking upwards, where she had placed it moments ago so I couldn’t be certain… hopefully Mistress forgives me…

After nuzzling into me for a little, Mistress released her hug, pulling her hands back and placing them on my arms. “Unfortunately, you’re not quite right.”

Dang it… What other infraction did I do? What did I do to earn more…? “How many is it?”

Mistress chuckled again, moving her hands off my arms and onto my chests, she caressed them a little then suddenly pinched my nipples, causing a jolt to run through my body. As I was absorbed in the pleasure, Mistress spoke. Pulling all the attention I could, I listened to her words. “You forgot something, kitty.”

“I… did?” What did I forget? Was there some other punishment… what have I done? I did the chores this morning… then the… events at the airport. I know I did those well, I earned my collar and box. After that, I covered myself, punishment one, then it was just the zoo. And then dinner, nothing happened there… then we came home, and I made an infraction. What did I forget!? “What?”

“You just asked three questions, and didn’t say Mistress once.” Mistress giggled, pinching my nipples again, harder this time.

“I’m s–sorry, Mistress!” I moaned out as she twirled them between her fingers, sending waves down to my dripping lips… I’m such a slut… but seriously, please… “How–how many punishments do I need, Mistress?”

“Hmm…” Mistress continued absently tweaking my nipples while she thought for a while. As I lay there silently, leaning onto her… getting hornier and hornier and closer and closer to an orgasm but nowhere near the needed stimulation. “I think I’ll keep it a secret.”

What?! No… no… no… if I don’t know how much… then I won't know when to end… I mean, I guess it doesn’t change much physically, but knowing I’m a step closer to being done, to pleasing Mistress. That sense of progress. I guess I still know… but… I don't know! It feels less satisfying… not knowing if the next action is punishment or reward or just fun… making me worry endlessly… It sounds… so appealing. Eek! I’m so pathetic. “Please… Mistress.”

“No…” Mistress let go of my nipples and moved her hands back to my elbows, tugging my hands off my lap and onto the couch. “Or, I’ll tell you, but I’ll add one more.”

“I…” fine… “Don’t tell me.”

“That didn’t sound very nice, kitty.” Mistress grabbed my hands with hers, pulling them back so they rested where the vertical cushions began, well behind her body.

“Please don’t tell me, Mistress,” I replied. Now I’m begging to not know! How did this flip so fast? I want to know, but not at the cost of punishment… If I get punished that means Mistress isn’t happy, she doesn’t want me to know… so… I just won't know.

“Tell you what?” Mistress giggled, leaving my hands behind her and moving hers forward, resting them onto my thighs.

Ugh… “Please don’t tell me how many times I need to be punished, Mistress.”

“Good girl.” Mistress raised her right hand and placed it on my head, sliding it down, combing through my hair, then she did it again and I leaned into it… it felt so gentle, so warm… wait.

I’m supposed to be getting punished aren’t I? “What’s my first punishment, Mistress?”

“I’ll deal it soon, but right now…” Mistress said, as her right hand continued petting my head, then her left hand slid up my thigh, slowly reaching in between my legs. Her warm touch felt soooo gooood… she continued sliding up, until she reached it.

Gently, she rubbed, and almost immediately my body melted. I couldn’t think about anything other than her, she didn’t insert anything… just rubbed my lips, up-and-down, hitting my clit every now and then… my body was getting so close, so so fast. I’ve been so horny all day…

I could feel it building.

My mind warped to all the crazy shit we’d done today, all the times I got so horny with no release. When I picked her up, she rubbed all over me… stared into my dirty ass… squeezed me, let her fingers drag all over me. Then stopped… until we moved inside the airport.

Stuck in the dark, under her skirt, sticking out my tongue blindly, licking up her thighs, my rough hair rubbing into her perfection… I’m so disgusted. Blindly licking her pussy like a starved little kitty. Slurping up her juices, fishing around for that key, the key to my collar, the key to pleasure… 

I swung my head around, pulling the key up and down, making her squeeze her legs, squeeze my head into her legs, into her folds. She constricted my breath, and the only way to escape was giving her pleasure… serving her… giving her the key. Then her strong quivering body as she rode the high with me crammed under her, right where I belonged. And I earned my reward, the key to my pleasure. 

My gorgeous wooden collar box… it was sitting on the table in front of us. I could admire that thing for years… ah…. fuck… so fucking good. Mistress’ right hand had wandered away from my head, down to my breast, she squeezed my left nipple, then started fondling my left breast, while her arm reached across my body, occasionally breezing by my right nipple and giving it a slight little brush of pleasure…

My body couldn’t stand on its own, I was absorbed in the intensity. I completely fell back, landing onto Mistress’ chest with my head landing on her shoulder as her left hand continued its rhythmic up and down on my folds while my thoughts kept thinking of her touch… her touch all day long…

At the zoo, the careful posing that turned me into her sculpture… making me a doll for her to play with, regardless of my comfort. She turned me into her flamingo… I was entirely hers, an object for her, her property… and yet she wanted me to enjoy it. She let me drag her around after… I took the lead and yet she followed. She didn’t even chastise me.

Maybe that was my infraction? No… I doubt that. Mistress looked so happy at the zoo. She was smiling the whole time.

I started moaning as Mistress inserted a finger with her left hand, she switched from her rubs to a slow pump, in and out, while her right hand and arm continued teasing my breasts… so fucking…. fucking, you know?

My climax was building to even greater heights, hell I’m surprised I haven’t cum already… then Mistress’ words brought my mind entirely back to the present, well, the part that wasn’t absorbed in endless pleasure. “Tell me when you’re near, kitty.”

I totally would. She’d totally hear my moans. She’d know regardless… Mistress kept sliding in and out of my wet pussy, she began speeding up, the squelching sounds reverberating around the room, or at least it felt like it. My scent filled the air, the scent of my arousal, the sounds of her pumping…

It was coming… I… my breathing was going crazy. I was moaning like a slut… like the slut I am… I couldn’t think… the waves rolled through me. I was nearly there… “I—I’m ab-about to cum!”

She shoved a second finger in, then pumped, so, so fast, she drove me insane. I was holding off as long as I could, until finally, her commanding words…

“Cum for me, kitty.” Mistress’ words sent me haywire, my entire body convulsed. 

I was cumming.

Her hands left me, stopping all their action, but before the next waves rolled through me, her left hand slapped down on my pussy.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

It wasn’t even hard! 

And yet my body immediately lost all of it… all the sensations… all the pleasure. The unexpected slap completely destroyed my orgasm, and I felt none of the release… none of the rolling waves of pleasure… I came with no pleasure… I craved more… I needed more! My hands raised, leaving their spot on the couch behind Mistress, but she grabbed them, forcing them down before they could do anything.

I started humping the air, my legs kicking, my hips bucking widely, trying to milk the last few strands of pleasure… but it didn’t work! Nothing worked, I couldn’t stimulate it…  “Please… please…. Please Mistress! Please!!”

Mistress did nothing… she just held my hands down… it was all gone… all the pleasure… and I’m just more horny… it was so close… not even close! I reached it!

My head lowered, turning around, leaning into Mistress' shoulder… she released my hands, but they went nowhere. It was too damn late… “please…”

So evil… yet I earned it, I caused it. Mistress’ hands reached around and hugged me against her chest. My eyes watered, I felt so fucking good! It was all gone! All ruined! Why wasn’t I just a little quicker? If I remembered… I would be rewarded, I’d have the best orgasm of my life…

Her calm, steady voice resonated in my right ear, where her head was leaning over me…

“One down… you did good, kitty.”

72