Chapter 25: Choosing a car… wait…
1.4k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the cashier scanned all the items, I watched the total slowly tick up on the tiny display/credit card reader thing, all the way to… $1936.06 which correlates to 1.94 credits, displayed right beside the money total. Two credits on sex toys… I can’t believe this is going to be my first purchase. Most of the cost is probably vibrators. Good vibrators are so expensive, but oh so worth it...

Moving on, how do I pay for things again? With credits, that is. It was something in the system…

 

Scarlet Diamond

BDSysteM

Unique - X tier

Active Mistress Imposed Effect: Nudity

Level 1 (increase pending)

Credits: 600

Health: 20/20

Mana: 20/20

Submission: 15 (reward pending)

Strength: 20

Agility: 20

Points: 10

 

Eh? Submission is already fifteen? How? Actually… should it be higher? I have no clue what raises any of that stuff. Hey BDSysteM, explain.

Submission goes up when you’re submissive.

Yeah, well duh. But like, what did I do?

Acted like a slut?

Fuck you. Even if you’re right… I’m buying two credits worth of sex toys. Clearly I'm a horny perverted slut... a kinky horny perverted little kitty... God, I wanna stuff myself with vibrators and cum in front of Melody… Ahem, I'll ask Melody about the system stuff after this… right now, how do I pay for things?

You should really know this already. You just will a transfer into existence after seeing the total.

Thanks… Staring at the card reader… I willed a transfer into existence… That clearly doesn’t work.

Well the card reader doesn’t know who you are. You can’t expect it to accept all payments, it's much kinder than a human.

The hell? So I need to tell it… no… I’m not talking to a shitty card reader. I saw Melody pay for things earlier, she scanned a card. Was that not a credit card? Do I need to scan an ID or something?

Bingo, kitty.

You know, that name doesn't sound very sexy coming from you, BDSysteM. Sighing, I willed the spatial storage portal to appear. Once the swirling purple blob finished popping into existence, I reached inside and pulled out my wallet, then took out my student ID, and tapped the card reader. My name appeared on the screen. And now… transfer the credits dumb system.

The screen turned green and the transfer was successful. And my credits…

 

Scarlet Diamond

BDSysteM

Unique - X tier

Active Mistress Imposed Effect: Nudity

Level 1 (increase pending)

Credits: 598.06

Health: 20/20

Mana: 20/20

Submission: 15 (reward pending)

Strength: 20

Agility: 20

Points: 10

 

Lovely. Sex toys acquired.

Melody and I began grabbing all the toys again, although we put them into a couple plastic bags. Sorry nature. I love you, but I also love not carrying hundreds of sex toys in my arms in public through a windy parking lot and having them all fall on the ground while I scramble to pick them up with strangers watching me, disgusted. Grabbing our bags, we left the store and began heading toward Melody’s sports car.

We popped open the trunk and tossed the bags in, then Melody opened my door for me, shoving me into the passenger seat, before walking over to her side and immediately begging to drive away. Hoping for less mysteries, I asked, “Now where are we going?”

“Car dealership,” Melody replied, thankfully, as we left the parking lot and got back on a highway. “Know what kind you want?”

“Uhm… nope.” I know nothing about cars. Other than that they have horsepowers or something. And they’re expensive. Speaking of expensive, how does the economy even function? The system gives people literal free money… how do we not have hyper hyper hyper hyper inflation? Even more so when the exchange rate is set so strictly, it's always one to one thousand. “How do credits work?”

“What do you mean?” Melody replied, focused on driving.

“Like…” How do I phrase this? Uh… “how do credits have value?”

“The government buys them.” Then how does the government have money? They can’t be that rich… how much money is traded? What does the government even do with credits? Research or something, probably…

“How do they afford it?” It’d have to be in the millions or billions a day right? I mean, we spent... I don't know, like five hundred thousand today, and our shopping wasn’t that crazy. Okay it was. But like, we aren’t broke, we could do this daily as long as we’re leveling and raiding dungeons and things… and beyond that, there’s tons of other S tiers and even A tiers that probably earn way more.

“That.” Melody shrugged. “I don’t know.”

Oh, well. We were about halfway back to the academy when Melody turned off the highway, and the luxury car dealership was soon in view. The parking lot was huge, filled with cars, and there was a giant building with all glass walls displaying more cars on the inside. It was big.

Melody pulled up pretty close to the building, then parked, opened my door, let me step out, then took and held my hand as she walked us toward the complex. Upon entry, a staff member walked over, asking, “How can I help you two fine ladies today?”

Gib car, tanks.

Melody replied a bit more elegantly than my thoughts. “We’re looking for a nice mid-sized SUV.”

And I guess I’m getting an SUV. That’s fine. Those are pretty nice, as long as it's not some ugly squary box looking one.

The man nodded saying, “Follow me, please.”

He spun around and we followed. My gaze kept going to a low point on his body, his butt… he needs looser dress pants. No one wants to see that stuff. Well, not me at least. Unless he’s into it? Maybe he likes people staring… people staring at those little small things, nothing explicitly wrong just ever so slightly pushing the boundaries of social etiquette.

Hot, horny, humiliating gazes from everyone around you, too uncomfortable to tell you their opinions, but it’s all in that gaze. Obviously it's far more entertaining when it’s a vibrator stuck inside of you, making you wobble around, pause all the time, be out of breath, suffering as everyone watches, either realizing you’re a pervert, or simply thinking you’re some weak sick child… why can't I stop thinking about kinky shit?

The guy finally stopped in front of a nice looking black SUV, it fit the criteria of not super squary and bad, which probably applies more to cheap cars I think. The car had… like… car things. Windows, wheels, mirrors, doors, uh… seats. That stuff.

Mr. Car Dealer rambled on for a little while while Melody nodded along, tossing in an occasional question, of which I understood nothing. I’m really not a car person. After the long conversation, Melody turned to me and asked, “What do you think?”

“Uh…” What does she expect me to say? I know nothing… I can’t be decisive if I’m too stupid to understand. “I don’t know.”

Melody clarified her statement, “Do you like how it looks?”

“Yeah…” I mean. It looks like a nice car. The inside is leather. It’s all black. It’s pretty sleek. I think it’s fine?

“Do you like the color?” Melody asked again in her vain attempt to get me to talk.

“Yeah…” Black’s a good car color.

“Do you want to buy it?” Melody asked her final question, to which I was unsure.

Do I want to buy it? I need a car… but I don’t know how to choose! It’s an expensive car, I’m sure it's fine, but like, I don’t know! Ugh… how are some people able to actually decide things… “I guess?”

“Okay then, let’s look at a different car.” Melody turned toward the dealer, gesturing for him to move on.

“We’re not buying it?” Why are we moving on? This car’s fine isn’t it?

“You’re not certain,” Melody stated, continuing after a pause with, “We’re going to keep looking until we find one you love.”

Melody! That’s never going to happen… ahhhhhhhhhh! Don’t make me choose… “Can’t you just pick one? Any is fine.”

“Nope,” Melody replied. “You need to decide.”

“It doesn’t matter does it?” Can’t we just like… return it, or resell it, or, hell, “We can just buy another later.”

“Or.” Melody smirked, “You could have something you love from the start.”

The dealer dude took us outside to a different car in a back parking lot, not the main one that was viewable from the road. He stopped in front of another decent looking car, but it was an ugly swampy dark green, reminding me of my current car. “Not that.”

“Perfect,” Melody said as the man moved onto the next car, leading us somewhere else once more. “I wouldn’t want to have sex in a green car either.”

That was not the problem with green. Not at all, Melody.

We were led to another SUV, but this one ended up being far too box looking and I’m not a fan of driving rectangles, so… “No, not that.”

And we went to another… that was fine… but, like… I don’t know! “It’s fine.”

“So, next one it is,” Melody said, begging to walk away, before the dealer had even figured out where to lead us to. “I need certainty.”

We definitely spent a couple hours there, until at some point, the dealer suggested that we discuss and come back tomorrow. How annoying do you need to be for them to kick you out? Ah well, Melody took that as our cue to leave… we were also getting a little hungry. It was nearing two o’clock now, and we never had lunch.

As we began walking to the car, my mind somehow stumbled on the system again, realizing I forgot to ask Melody. “Why did my submission increase again?”

“Oh, that’s because you’ve been submissive.” Really Melody?

“But how, and why’s it always by five?” Please don’t say because I’m a slut…

“Because…” Don’t you dare… don’t don’t don’t… “the daily limit is five.”

“Or something like that,” Melody continued as we reached her car. “I’ve given you plenty more points, but they go to a queue. The system caps it at five a day.”

“Huh.” Why is it five a day, BDSysteM?

Felt like it.

You… are so useless sometimes. Melody opened my door and I slid on into my seat, then she walked around to her side. As we began driving away, Melody blurted out. “Oh! I forgot to mention. I'm imposing a no orgasm rule until you choose a car.”

 

Status Effects Updated!

Mistress Imposed Effect: Orgasm Control

No orgasms of any kind until a car you love has been purchased by you.

This is an informative status requiring the participant to follow terms of their own volition and only serves as a reminder.

Time left: Until removed by Mistress.

 

What?! Why didn’t you tell me sooner! “The first car is good. I love it.”

“Sure,” Melody chuckled.

Thanks for the review kind stranger, and thanks for all the ratings other kind strangers! This story's been having another burst of growth over the past couple days no doubt thanks to all of your interactions, so thank you, even those of you who just read.

59