Chapter 28: Meow…
1.4k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melody and I walked back to our room, and… the moment the door shut behind me I stripped down my remaining layers, slipping out of my shirt and sliding my panties down my legs, then finally unstrapping my bra, leaving me naked once more… While I was doing that, Melody took all the bags of sex toys upstairs depositing them into, presumably, her room.

Which reminded me, there were still clothes laying beside the table from yesterday, before we went to the zoo. I walked over and picked them up, then brought them upstairs along with the clothes I just took off, dropping them all into the bin that was now overflowing. We really need to do laundry sometime.

I fished my phone out of my sweater, realizing I completely forgot it was in a pocket, then went back downstairs finding Melody in her usual spot, seated on the left side of the couch, and I took my seat beside her. She looked over and smiled, making me all too aware of my nakedness… and I was getting really horny…

Melody looked away returning to whatever she was doing on her phone… I want her to look at me again… I… I can’t think of anything other than… being dominated by her… her tying me up… whipping me… spitting on me… grinding her heel into me… God I neeeeed attention… Eek!

I turned on my phone to attempt to distract myself, browsing a lovely website filled with smut… Ah, my favorite story’s been updated. Let’s see here…

 


 

Chapter 69: Utterly Helpless.

The Easiest Way To An A by 7w1

 


 

Mistress returned from her task, whatever it was, finding me exactly how she left her little slut, tied up with a vibrator buzzing away inside, laying on the soft dog bed she bought her puppy a few days ago.

My hogtied position was getting pretty uncomfortable, having been left in it for what felt like hours, although I think it was more like twenty minutes. Still torture, especially with a vibrator buzzing away, just not quite enough to cum from.

Thankfully, Mistress untied me, and pushed over my naked body, so my belly was face up. She smirked down at me, and I knew exactly what she was waiting for.

“Woof!” I barked out, begging for her to pleasure me, to let me orgasm. “Woof! Woof!”

I almost couldn’t believe my eyes, she actually gave in. Slowly, she lowered her hand, still looking at my continually barking face. She placed her hand on my burning pussy, then started rubbing, slowly at first, but soon she sped up. She kept going and going… while I kept barking and barking.

As I neared my orgasm, she sped up, inserting her fingers, driving me crazy. The moment I came, letting out a loud dog whine, she pushed even harder! She didn’t stop! She kept going, overstimulating my poor clit, already far too overstimulated from the endless vibrator teasing.

Mistress was driving me crazy. I loved—

 


 

Why the fuck am I reading this? I’m only getting hornier! Gah! I’m so stupid… oh what I wouldn’t give to suffer from overstimulation right now… surely it's better than none at all… I don’t even care! I need to orgasm… I looked over at Melody.

If I begged like a kitty… would she let me cum? Maybe… “M–meow…”

Melody’s head flicked to me. Her blue eyes locked with mine, filled with confusion. “Scarlet… did you just meow?”

“I–I…” What the fuck was I thinking?!?! I’M CRAZY! WHAT THE FUCK!? “...uh… n-no?”

Melody burst out into a flurry of laughter.

I covered my face with my hands, curling my body forward and pulling my legs up onto the couch, leaning into my knees. I… oh my god… what the fuck is wrong with me?!

As she calmed down to a casual chuckle, Melody asked, “So what did you need, my not meowing kitty?”

I shook my head, still pressed into my hands, into my knees.

“Hmm…” Melody continued thinking, while I hid my face from her sight. “I don’t speak cat very well, maybe she wanted her collar?”

I heard Melody shuffle around, feeling the pressure of the couch shift under me, and soon I felt her warmth as she neared. Her hands grabbed onto my shoulders, tugging me back a little, and my eyes saw her grinning face mere inches away. “Hi, kitty.”

“Hi…” Her steady breath caressed my cheeks, while her left hand, gripping my shoulder, held my pink collar between two fingers. She leaned in even closer… what was she doing? Her breathing grew louder, more intense against my skin while her smirk shifted to a smile.

Melody kept leaning in, so much so that her eyes disappeared from my sight, and all I could see were her pink lips. Her breathing was so intense it felt like a hand sliding across my face… until soon, that disappeared too. And I felt the slightest bit of moisture on my forehead, right between a few strands of hair.

She kissed me… Melody kissed me! My face became redder than a god damn tomato… She kissed me! So gently… yet so… firm, so strong, so dominant, such perfect lips. Melody leaned away, and her hands wrapped around my neck, tightening my collar around it while my mind was caught up in some euphoria.

Back in her seat, sitting on the middle of the couch, right beside me, her voice called out, “That’s the cute initiative I was looking for.”

That’s terrible initiative! I can’t believe I actually blurted that out… I meowed… on my own! I’m so so so… horny… oh my god! And she kissed me! A little peck on my forehead, just like you would a cute little fluffy kitty…

“Can you meow again?” Melody asked frankly. “I like it.”

I… I… what is wrong with me? “...meow.”

Melody squealed and leaned into me, wrapping her arms around me and hugging my whole naked body, my legs included. “Okay… okay… human speak now, why did you meow, kitty?”

Agh… I wanna go curl up under my blanket and die… “I.. want to c-cum…”

Melody chuckled, leaning back a little and ending her hug. She placed her hands on my knees, pushing them apart a little… and exposing me. Then her smooth left hand crept down my leg and she carefully placed it on my pussy. “That’s much wetter than I expected.”

Melody gave it a quick rub but removed her hand the moment I released my first desperate moan. My head collapsed onto her shoulder. “Please… Mistress…”

“Nope,” Melody chuckled, using her hand, wet with my juices, to caress my face. “I like you all horny. Makes you do unexpected things.”

Yeah… but… I can't think about anything when I’m horny! I gave Melody my best puppy dog eyes, leaning into her hand that was smearing little drips of wetness across my face. “Please…”

“No… but…” Melody smiled down at me, then leaned back and returned to her original seat, on the far left of the couch. “I’ll let you search for a car online.”

“Fine…” I pouted, grabbing my phone again, having dropped it on the couch sometime during my desperation. I closed out of the story and went to the dealership we visited’s website. I set the search filters and scrolled along…

I don’t know how to decide.

I’ll just open another tab, and search for… ‘best luxury compact suv.’ Perfect. The first car has basically no downside, the only listed one being that the infotainment lacks physical controls. Is that even a downside? It’s a giant touchscreen… whatever.

The images showed the all black interior… and it looked like a normal car with a big screen to me. But I guess it’s luxurious? It better be if it costs seventy credits. It doesn’t look bad…

I switched back to the dealership’s site and… they have the car at our local dealership. I… the car doesn’t have any problems. That’s the best Melody’s going to get… probably… “How about this one?”

Melody looked at my hand after I turned the screen to face her. “Why do you like it?”

“It’s… comfy.” I mean, the site did say it had luxurious chairs.

Melody smirked. “You sure?”

“Yeah…” Just let me buy it… so I can cum… please…

“I suppose it’ll work.” Melody pulled out her phone. “Send me the link.”

I did, and she called someone, walking up to her room, leaving me alone on the couch. A few minutes in, my eyes trailed down my still slightly open legs… should I?

No… I can’t… I just chose a car. Melody will let me soon… I don’t need to break her trust… right now… but I want to cum so bad! I just chose a car, that means the mission is complete right? I should be allowed to cum… right? Even if she never explicitly ended it… the punishment shouldn’t be much. I chose a car, after all.

I can’t decide! But I’m so desperate… and she left me all alone…

My right hand crept down to my pussy while my left hand started squeezing my breasts. I began rubbing slow circles… I was so pent up from today and yesterday… Melody torturing me… touching me in so many ways in so many different places… shoving me under her dress, making me pleasure her to earn my collar.

My left hand left my breasts and sipped a finger into the metal ring, tugging on my pink collar, her mark of ownership, making it ever more present while my right continued rubbing circles… I’m such a needy kitty… the pleasure started building and building… and I could feel it coming. The first wave was coming, although I knew that wouldn’t be enough. I’d keep on going…

“Kitty…” A disappointed low voice called out from behind me.

Fuck.

Melody reached around me, grabbing my wrists and throwing my hands out to the sides. “If you keep doing things like this I’m going to have to resort to more drastic measures.”

“But I chose a car!” Please… Melody…. The pleasure was fading… I never even managed one… I could feel my lips pulsating, begging for more as they dripped arousal all over the couch…

“You haven’t bought it yet…” Melody tsked. “And just because I lift the ban doesn’t mean you’re allowed to cum. You still need permission.”

That’s so stupid! What do you mean?! “Then there’s always a ban!”

“No, without a ban, it’s easier for you to earn your orgasm.” Melody countered immediately, disappointment pervading her voice. “But I don’t know how easy that’ll be now.”

“Please, Melody!” I’m so desperate… Just let me cum… “You’ve teased me for two days!”

Melody sighed behind me, still holding my arms out to the side. “Should you be arguing with me?”

I know… but I… Gah! I called her Melody when I was obviously supposed to call her Mistress… and I argued against her rules… but I’m so horny… Taking a deep breath, I mumbled out, “I’m sorry, Mistress.”

“Think of a punishment while I go decide on your clothes for dinner.” She let go of my hands, letting them fall onto the couch and armrest. As she walked to the staircase, she called out, “If I like it enough, I might let you cum.”

56