Chapter 33: Cuddling… kinda…
1.1k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Laying tied up on Mistress’ bed, covered in sweat, my lips pulsing, desperate for attention, with my legs spread wide while she sat between them, Mistress began moaning, pleasuring herself with the vibrator that was inside me seconds ago, teasing and leaving me completely denied. Her moans grew louder and louder while my body relaxed into the bed, so horny, but completely unable to do anything.

Soon enough, a long drawn out moan rolled through the room and the bed shook lightly. Mistress came. There were a few seconds of silence, and then the bed shifted as Mistress began untying my legs, first the right, then the left, and I stretched them just a little, still holding my pose as best I could.

The bed continued to shift around until eventually I felt Mistress untie my hands, which she brought down and placed by my sides. Then she pushed my legs together, and rolled me onto my left side while I just kept still, letting her do… whatever she was doing.

Her next action was to take my hands again, bringing them behind my back, and she strapped fluffy cuffs, probably the same ones from last time, over my wrists. I tried to move my hands, and sure enough, I couldn’t, the short chain stopping me from taking them to the front of my body… and stopping all hope of me masturbating… not that I was planning too... I've already learned not to do that... but... punishment is pretty fun...

Satisfied, Mistress wrapped her arms around my torso, touching absolutely nothing sensitive, wrapping below my boobs, right at the top of my belly, and then her head nestled into my neck and her tits rubbed up and down along my back… what are you doing?

Finally, her rubbing ceased and I felt damp flesh settle right above my bound hands… and she closed her legs tight, squeezing my hands further together… right into… her pussy… “Pleasure me, kitty.”

Complying, I began to awkwardly wiggle around my fingers, trying to figure out how to best… insert or rub them without being able to see a thing. I also hesitantly asked, “Can I cum after? Mistress?”

“Maybe…” She replied, “If you do well, I’ll let you cum tomorrow.”

Tomorrow?! I can’t wait that long! “Please… can’t I cum today? Sometime?” 

“Nope.” Mistress giggled, beginning to rub her breasts against my back as she slid on and off of my hands, using them to masturbate while I stopped wiggling… completely lost as to how to help. “Tomorrow at the earliest.”

“Fine…” Tomorrow’s better than… not… I guess…

“Get to rubbing,” Mistress demanded from behind, slowing her bounces, so I did just that. I jostled around until I could feel my finger flick right past her outer lips, and I nestled my two indexes in between them, trying to push backwards and upwards so I could help bring her to orgasm.

“Good…” She moaned out and sped up her bounces once more, not letting me do anything other than act as her helpless dildo, being pounded on… it was so fucking hot… being desperate, cuffed, and used, as an object, an object to bring pleasure to someone else…

At some point during my mind's battle with euphoria, Melody came, and her bouncing stopped, her warm pussy sitting wonderfully on my small fingers… and she hugged me, curling into my body. Her warm breath raced past my ears with her soothing whisper, “How are you, Scar?”

“Scar?” That’s a nickname… a really cute one. It's strange that a word that… sharp... can sound so calming from Melody’s voice… or Mel? She never asked me to call her Mel for some reason. I chuckled, letting out a sigh… “Horny.”

“Sorry…” Melody replied, her hands reaching up to squeeze my nipples, before disappearing just as quickly.

“Meanie…” I whined. I needed more... ugh.

“You’re just too cute like this…” Melody countered, strengthening her hug and digging her face further into my neck. “Tomorrow. I promise.”

“When tomorrow?” I asked… as Melody kept hugging my horny body tight.

“Middle of orientation?” Melody asked seriously.

“Fuck no!” I swear to god… no way am I cumming in front of strangers I meet… as the first impression of one of their years' two idols… no fucking way. “Not happening. Never. I’ll kill you.”

“So you do have a limit after all,” Melody chuckled. “No cumming in public.”

“I… yes… but no…” Gah! Why did you misunderstand… Now I need to clarify… fuck fuck fuck… Why do I need to clarify this? I… fuckity fuck. “...cumming on first meeting… with people…”

“Oh? You do want to cum in public,” Melody refined her statement. “Like in a movie theater?”

I… A vibrator pulsing inside of me while we watch some random ass movie… sitting somewhere near the back, seeing all the heads in the rows in front, while I struggle to focus, being driven insane… Melody rubbing her fingers covered in smelly sweet salty popcorn butter all over my pussy… and occasionally feeding those poor lips with a piece... ignoring my desperate pleas, both begging for an orgasm, and begging for her to stop because I can’t hold in my moans… completely terrified that someone will look up hearing me… gah! Fuck it! “Yes!”

“Well, it's a limit of sorts I suppose,” Melody said, and I felt her hand slide off of me, soon grabbing my blindfold and unwrapping it from my head, forcing my eyes to adjust to the room's dim light. “A pretty common limit. I wouldn’t want to cum the first time I meet someone either.”

Speaking of limits… “Melody… Mel, do you have any limits?”

“Call me Melody, I like how it sounds coming from you,” Melody replied, wrapping her hands back around me while she answered my question. “Limit wise… anything that makes you sad. Like bullies. I’ll take care of them for you. Of course my kitty’s too strong to have any bullies. But… not all types of sad... I’d love to see you crying from physical pain… or from being denied… or from too many orgasms… crying from happiness really.”

That's… totally reassuring… kind of… I’d love to cry for you… as long as it's not too much… not wanting me to be sad has nothing to do with limits though. That’s just like… a normal relationship. “That's… hot… but… do you have limits though?”

“Hmm…” Melody thought for a while, before replying, “Not really, anything that makes you happy is fine with me. Maybe not furry costumes though? I mean… I’d be willing to try it… but… I think I like my kitty how she is right now.”

Melody returned her head to my neck, smushing into a layer of hair scattered between us. While she did so, I asked for some more details… just to see if she really is into all the shit that I… am… tempted to try. “Pee?”

“Fine with me…” Melody chuckled. “As long as I’m not drinking any.”

You probably won't be… I might not be either… after at least one try… I’m just curious what it tastes like, okay?! I swear… I’m not a weird pervert… okay, maybe I am. This next one I’m not even sure about… but… “Scat?”

“Heh…” Melody pondered for a minute. “That might be a limit for me. I’d be willing to try sometime, but… no promises.”

Okay. That’s reasonable. I don’t even know if I’ll like it, but anyway, moving on from bodily fluids… uh… obviously she loves whips and bondage and torturing me… how about… Silvia… “An observer?”

“Fine with me, I’m not the naked one.” Melody’s hands strayed from my body again, and began wandering around, deciding to settle around my breasts for some reason…

I continued my investigation, ignoring the random squeezes… sort of… “A participant?”

“As long as they don’t steal you,” Melody chuckled, then gave my nipples a little pinch, eliciting a small moan. “But I’m not too worried.”

“You’re open to a lot…” I mean, seriously… how about the… edgier things? I guess this is back to body fluids... “Blood?”

“I’d rather not… I don’t want to see you hurt…” Melody replied, pausing, then clarifying, ”Not hurt like that… whips are fine… and kicking… and spanking, of course. I don’t know. Drawing blood doesn’t seem sexy to me. Unless you really want to?”

“No… that’s fine…” You matter too Melody, “I don’t… want you to… uh… do… what you don’t want.”

We remained silent for a little while longer, Melody cuddling me while I lay, hands chained behind my back, her burning wet tasty pussy sitting atop my fingers. Eventually, she decided, “Wait here, I’m going to turn off the lights and pull the blanket over us.”

Wait here… did you really think I wouldn’t Melody? Wrists bound… fingers covered with your juices… I wish I could lick them clean… it's simply terrible to waste such pure, delicious water. Melody unraveled her hands from my body and I followed her swaying body, which no longer had a skirt or panties by the way, as she hit the light switch. I think this is the first time I’ve seen her naked. Her nice, curvy, defined ass… jiggling along… until she disappeared from sight, walking behind me, and crawling up the bed.

Melody reached down to my legs, lifting them so she could slide the damp covers from under my body, only to pull them on top, until they rested on my shoulder. Shortly after, I felt her body pressed against me once more, her bare body. Her tits rubbed my back as she settled her valley onto my fingers again…

“Nighty-night, Scar,” Melody whispered from behind me, followed by a quick question, “Can I call you that?”

“Yeah…” I replied… tonight was going to be another long night of not very much sleep. “Night…”

And with that, I soon fell asleep. Soon as in like five hours… I don’t really know. All I know is Melody’s boobs pressing into my back while my fingers remained inserted into her pussy made it very hard to fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning with no binds at all, and a pretty Melody sitting in front of me, right on the edge of the bed, watching. She smiled down at me. I smiled back. Last night was… something that’s for sure. Definitely the best night I’ve ever had.

Melody was wearing a dress today, a white silvery dress that reflected tons of light. It was vastly different from her usual grim attire, but it looked really pretty. She looked like an angel, staring down with her blue eyes, and heavenly grin.

I think I want her to dominate me wearing that sometime… being turned into an angel’s plaything sounds like a really fun scene… A pure white angle stomping her godly perfectly shaped feet onto my poor disgusting devilish pussy... punishing me for how horny I am... ramming her toes into me... dropping wax onto my tits... exorcising the demons from within... purifying the diabolical creature known as Scarlet... fuck yes...

“Orientation today,” Melody said catching my interest in her attire, “I had to dress up.”

Dress up? Isn't it just some big auditorium with a few people speaking at a podium or something? “Do I have to?”

“No,” Melody’s hand reached down, peeling the blanket off of me, revealing my naked body… still wearing a collar and a tail plug. “We should probably take off your collar and plug though. Unless you’ve changed your mind overnight.”

Nope. Not at all.

49