14 — Aisha 03
552 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, after I got her permission, I immediately went along. My penis even though it had already come twice, had become harder than before, was pressed against the entrance of Aisha's pussy. 

"I'm going in— Aisha," I spoke while Aisha twisted her body and waited for the infiltration of my penis. I pierced her pussy and pushed out the nectar of love from her wet pussy.

"Oh— it goes so deep!" Aisha moaned with wet eyes. "You can poke me in my deepest part!" 

I immediately slammed my penis into the base as Aisha screamed in delight and arched her body. Her wet pussy felt hot and sticky. The folds of her flesh tightened around my penis. Without resistance, my penis slammed into the bumpy wall of flesh, which was probably her cervix. I had experience with several prostitute, but Aisha’s pussy was in another level— 

Maybe because she was amazoness? 

"Oh— It poked it just now—” Aisha smiled at me from below.

"Aishaaaa— Aishaaaa—” I just called her name while pushing and pulling my hips. Perhaps, seeing my desperation, she twirled her hand with mine. 

[Hand Holding + 1] 

"Huhu~~ Geez~~ That's why young people are impatient— but still cute and lovely!" Aisha said as I could feel the flesh inside her body becoming tighter than before. 

I felt a bit embarrassed when she said that, but this sex felt different from anything that I experienced before. Since slowly and slowly— We became very connected. Not only from sex, but it felt deeper than I expected.

I felt as if the mist surrounding our bodies was connected, and my body became lighter and stronger. There was a power surge inside my body. 

"Ah—- I think I can do it for a long time."

I wonder how long the two of us will have doing this love making— I moved my hips as I did naturally with other prostitutes. In the end that was the experience I had. Of course, I think I saw various sex acts from my dream and the screen I saw in the dream which after many times of dreaming I recognized as a PC. I also realized that it seemed like Aisha was letting me do what I liked. I felt she might have had an experience that made us both feel much better than this. However, she let me do as I pleased. It was as if she knew that this was probably my first deeper sexual encounter than just paying a prostitute. 

Whatever it was, it felt so good inside Aisha's pussy and after almost fifteen minutes of continuous pumping inside her as her flesh clumping onto my penis. So no wonder hat finally I could feel that my balls released and those sticky white liquid began flooding inside her. 

[Sex + 50]

I got the point, but my penis still didn't calm down even after coming for the third time and after one round of lovemaking with Aisha. 

At this time, I still felt energized—. It felt like the mist was giving me a higher degree of stamina. I had her on all fours after the first round. Her pussy was very tight as I pounded her from behind for a long time.

Every time I inserted my penis into Aisha's tight pussy, it caused her to moan and say obscene things. Because this time after I slowly learned where is the spot that make her feel good— or G-spot or anything like that. 

"Huaaah. Delicious— You're good... Haaa— Harder—”

I set the rhythm, holding her firmly and pounding from behind while pushing my penis harder and harder. Which caused my penis to slap her clitoris as I pounded her harder. I felt like my balls were starting to tighten up as I was already pounding her for a long time which led me to reach my limit finally. 

"Aisha… I can't hold it in anymore." 

“Aaah~~ Go on~~ Release it all inside…” 

I grabbed her hips and rammed my penis into her. As my hips moved the fastest, coupled with the thrusts from her, I climaxed and shot all my semen into her. I screamed as I came inside her pussy. 

As I came out, I instantly felt all my energy disappear. I flopped back on top of her body as Aisha turned her body around and caught me in her arms. We looked at each other and once again exchanged passionate kisses. 

Before she whispered to me.

"Wow, a very good performance for a boy..." She praised me while patting my head. 

It felt a bit embarrassing to me, but seeing her satisfied smile made me satisfied too.

"Next time... I'll do better..." 

***

[ Cunnilingus + 10 ] 

[ Fellatio + 20 ] 

[ Hand Holding + 1  ] 

[ Sex + 50 ]

There was a time I wondered how long the two of us had been doing this sexual act. When we did that, I could feel us becoming very connected. Not just from the sex, but it felt deeper than I thought.

I felt like there was a mist around our bodies connecting with each other, and my body became lighter and stronger, or you could say energized. It got to the point where I couldn't stop pounding her, but when we were done, my body was limp.

"That's... Quite something..." Aisha said that while sitting on the edge of the bed while I lay on the bed with no energy at all. 

The mist I saw disappeared after intercourse. The mist seemed to be sucked into both of our bodies, and it seemed to enter Aisha's body more than mine. 

I don't know why... 

However, from the experience I saw from the black box... It seems that my skills also provide benefits to others. 

Before long, I thought I saw a message in front of me.

[You had sex with Aisha [Commander Berbera]. Your strength increased by 1%]

[Aisha had sex with you. All her statuses increased by 5%. Time Remaining; 71:59:56] 

"Hm... this..." I couldn't help but gasp when I saw this. Because there were two things, I knew when I saw this. 

The first thing I understood was that I would gain something by having sex with the person who appeared in my dream. Especially a named character that shows on the PC in my dream. 

The second thing was time. I knew I could get points from the same woman after I got points when I held Lena's hand again. However, I still didn't know how long it would be. Then by looking at the time on Aisha. I concluded that I could get points from the same woman after three days.

Seeing this I couldn't help feeling excited that I could become stronger faster and faster. Not only that, I also found out that my ability also gave a buff to my sex partner.  If I make a good plan, I feel like I can save this family from destruction. 

 

[ Your Experience: 6 +0.6 ]

STR +1%

Lv 01

Strength: F373 (+3)

Endurance: F340

Dexterity: F310

Agility: F302

Magic: I5

I know this is too sudden, but I've written over 300 chapters of fanfic. So I started thinking about writing my own original novel. Of course, I'm thinking of writing harem stories, smut stories, and similar stories like the ones I made in this fanfic with a less complicated plot.

I wonder if you guys would be interested. But I will do it slowly. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

18