15 — A small talk with Aisha 01
421 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is amazing!" I was so happy without realizing that Aisha had been staring at her hands. 

"This is—How come?" Aisha spoke in a quiet tone before she gripped me rather hard and asked me.

"Isn't this a boost? It feels just as if your ability is the same as her— but it's still different! What is this?"  

Oh, it seems like Aisha immediately felt the boost or buff that came from my skills. I never imagined that my skills also had a beneficial effect on others. I never saw in my skills that I could give buffs to others. At the same time, I started to realize that I got an extra boost to myself when I had sex with Aisha. Then at least I knew that there was a difference in sex with a prostitute compared to the person who appeared in my dream.

Even so, I saw Aisha looking at me sharply, I myself didn't know what to do with this situation. Well, I doubt she was aware of my Hentai Freeze skill, but she probably guessed I had some kind of skill that Haruhime was familiar with. 

"This is like Haru—" Aisha was about to say something, but she closed her mouth when she realized she was about to reveal Familia's secret. 

"Damn! It's none of my business, but this kind of thing is not my forte." She added.

I was still a little perplexed and from looking at her expression alone, I could tell that Aisha wanted to know the answer. And at this point, I didn't know if she would tell Ishtar about my ability and with the possibility that Aisha would tell Ishtar about my ability. In the end, I decided to do something.

Because for now, I didn't want Ishtar to know about my ability. At least until I had something that could make me valuable enough that she would listen to my request. 

"Wait— Aisha. Can't you keep this secret for a while?" I pleaded with Aisha. I didn’t know if she had the ability to keep this secret for a long time, but if she agrees at least I can have more time. 

"Okay. Aisha looked very hesitant. I don't know if this Aisha has been mentally destroyed by Ishtar-sama, like in my dream. She was punished and bewitched by Ishtar-sama, because she tried to help Haruhime. 

But I know I can get her to stand by my side and help me since in the end she wanted to help Haruhime from her inevitable death.

"If you keep this secret for a while. I might be able to help Haruhime?" I said with as serious a face as possible.

"Wait— Ugh, How did you know? Ah.  It's probably about the abilities you have, right?" Aisha asked while she remembered what happened not long ago. From her demeanor, I guessed she would believe me after hearing my conversation with Freya. 

"Yes, I'm pretty sure I can help Haruhime. I have my own plan, but I need something as a bargaining chip to convince Ishtar-sama." I said that to Aisha. I wonder what would happen if I met with Ishtar like this. She might just exploit me like Haruhime, that’s why I need more time. 

Yeah, I still need something more as a bargaining chip to convince Ishtar-sama to carry out a different plan to overthrow Freya.

"I understand.” This time Aisha nodded towards me; her eyes were slightly moist, and there was a hint of hope in her purple eyes.

“And to be honest, it will be much easier if you help me.” I told her. 

Aisha once again looked liked in a long though, and after she finished pondering, she answered my request.

 

"Okay, I can help as much as I can do.” 

"Really, I'm glad." I felt I could let out a sigh of relief.

"But what about your renewal status?" 

"Hm— Ah, actually, I can update my own status." I quickly answered Aisha's question.

"That— I was wondering if you still need Ishtar-sama." Aisha responded to my answer with a joke. 

"It may seem like it, but I don't think it's that simple. My skills are very much related to intimate relationships and sexual stuff. Those things are very much related to Ishtar-sama. I guess I got this ability because I had Ishtar-sama's blessing. So, even so, it's probably not because of Ishtar or this family. I don't think I want to do something that makes me lose my abilities.” 

"That's probably true. So what's your next plan?" Aisha asked me. 

"Well, at least I want to get the grimoire from Freya to get magic. And I also want to meet and get acquainted with Haruhime. But most importantly, I want you to help me find a supporter named Liliruca Arde." I smiled at Aisha and told her my plan in a few words. 

"Oh, I don’t think I understand and I'm quite lost at the same time. Especially becauseI've never heard of a supporter by that name. I don't think it's in our Familia or the names of other famous supporters." Aisha looked at me questioningly. 

"Ah, well. It’s because Liliruca Arde is just a small supporter of the Soma Familia." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yes, I need her, at least for now. Especially to understand more about my skill.  She is most likely deceiving the adventurers at the moment and is probably looking for targets around the guild. She is a girl of the pallum race with brown hair color and carrying a very large green bag—. Ah, she has the Cinder Ella skill, which might allow her to disguise herself as a Chienthrope and other races too—" I explained who Liliruca Arde, before I added her characteristics.

"To be honest, as long as she gains benefit from me. She would easily agree. But I don't want her Familia to know about this. That's why I want you to help me find her without her Familia knowing."  

I don't think she would target someone from a big family like mine, Ishtar Familia. So it was highly unlikely that she would approach me like she did to Bell. That’s why I need to find and approach her first.  

"What are you going to do to her?" Aisha still does not understand why I need to do something like this. Or something like this could help Haruhime. 

Well, I doubt Aisha can understand my plan. But since she was try to help me, I feel like I still need to make her understand part of my plan. So  for now, I try be honest as I can be—

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

18